Supreme Court Rejects Final trump Election Challenge

Cumalot Harris getting wetter by the minute waiting
You fuckers cheated.

"Cumalot"?
"wetter"?

Anger much?
Misogyny much?
This forum is a challenge for your civil discourse ain't it, poster Aaratis?

Settle down, son. Let the game come to you.
..........................................................................................................
The Kraken hasn't been released and the Fat Lady is warming up.

What I've observed of Krakenpot Powell.......well, she seems to inhabit both roles. No?
The bitch screwed her way into politics. The name fits.

Amazing....no fraud at all.

DetroitCoverWindows_1024_512_s_c1.png

NO PEEKING AT THE COUNTING OF THE BALLOTS! FUCK YOU REPUBLICAN AUDITORS.
“Peeking” was acceptable. It was when they started taking pictures and videos, which is prohibited, that the windows had to be covered.
Right! They didn't want any proof of what they were doing to get out.

..."peeking" is not what the opposition was allowed by law to do. Observing what the vote counters did was. Observing requires being able to READ WHAT IS ON THE BALLOTS AND VERIFY THAT THE BALLOT WAS COUNTED THE WAY IT WAS SUBMITTED.

Observers were required by the corrupt polling managers to stand so far away from the ballots that they could not read them.

Screw the Democrat Party...the party of lying assholes!
There were observers inside. The people outside were prohibited from recording inside. Sorry reality is such a bitch to ya.
`The observers inside were the ones required to stand yards away from the "counting".

...thanks to the party of lying assholes, the Democrat Party.
Not for long as a lawsuit was quickly filed and adjudicated and mandated observers could be as close as 6 feet.

You lost. Deal with it.
You're making up shit now. Sure, we "lost"...by "legal" inclusion of illegal votes. I can deal with it. You'd best get ready to deal with 2024 election results.
Oh? What is it you're claiming I made up? That polling observers were allowed to be as close as 6 feet following a Trump lawsuit over that matter? Here it is...

Or are you claiming I made it up when I said you lost? You did. Biden is president now, not Trump.

Or are you claiming I made it up when I said, 'deal with it?' You need to deal with it. There's no proof of widespread voter fraud. You're hallucinating that. As far as 2024, you nutters said the same thing about 2020 until the 2020 election. So who knows why you think anyone gives a shit about your empty bravado now?
I already said I can deal with it. Try a reading comprehension course. As far as boasting we would win by a landslide in 2020, we underestimated the magnitude of the "voter fraud organization" that your own Joe Biden stated you had in place. (That's on tape also.)

Your court order applies on to Pennsylvania only. Similar denials to effectively observe the counting went on in other states. In Georgia, the observers were told to go home as the claimed intent was to stop counting until the next day. After the observers and most of the counters left, some other counters stayed behind, pulled boxes of ballots from beneath a table and continued scanning ballots...with no observers present. I'm not going to dig up the video of that as it has been in the news many times.

Hundreds of sworn affidavits were never presented as evidence in many of the court cases that were dismissed without a hearing. Several witnesses claim to have seen ballots scanned multiple times.

I know the lying liberals technically won the election and the incompetent asshole, Joe Biden is in the Oval Office with Cumalot Harris getting wetter by the minute waiting for that cognitively challenged idiot to be removed.

The election was "won" with illegal votes, illegal counting procedures and a chickenshit SCOTUS.

Argue all you want. You fuckers cheated.
Nutcase, the election was not won with illegal votes.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election.” ~ William Barr

A witness who said she saw ballots being scanned multiple times was shown to be a fool. And you've never seen hundreds of affidavits. You don't know what's in the vast majority of them and you don't even know they actually exist.
When you refuse to look, you don't see. Sworn affidavits qualify as evidence. Barr likely did not read any of them.

The use of illegal votes is obvious. The vote switching on a vote counting system connected to the internet is conformed. Multiple scanning of ballots is confirm. The number of illegally cast votes in Georgia alone far exceeds then margin by which the dummy, Biden "won" the state.

Barr has no idea what the scale of the fraud was. Neither do you nor I.

“Peeking” was acceptable. It was when they started taking pictures and videos, which is prohibited, that the windows had to be covered.

..."peeking" is not what the opposition was allowed by law to do. Observing what the vote counters did was. Observing requires being able to READ WHAT IS ON THE BALLOTS AND VERIFY THAT THE BALLOT WAS COUNTED THE WAY IT WAS SUBMITTED.

Observers were required by the corrupt polling managers to stand so far away from the ballots that they could not read them.

There were observers inside. The people outside were prohibited from recording inside. Sorry reality is such a bitch to ya.
`The observers inside were the ones required to stand yards away from the "counting".

Not for long as a lawsuit was quickly filed and adjudicated and mandated observers could be as close as 6 feet.

You lost. Deal with it.
You're making up shit now. Sure, we "lost"...by "legal" inclusion of illegal votes. I can deal with it. You'd best get ready to deal with 2024 election results.
Oh? What is it you're claiming I made up? That polling observers were allowed to be as close as 6 feet following a Trump lawsuit over that matter? Here it is...

Or are you claiming I made it up when I said you lost? You did. Biden is president now, not Trump.

Or are you claiming I made it up when I said, 'deal with it?' You need to deal with it. There's no proof of widespread voter fraud. You're hallucinating that. As far as 2024, you nutters said the same thing about 2020 until the 2020 election. So who knows why you think anyone gives a shit about your empty bravado now?
I already said I can deal with it. Try a reading comprehension course. As far as boasting we would win by a landslide in 2020, we underestimated the magnitude of the "voter fraud organization" that your own Joe Biden stated you had in place. (That's on tape also.)

Your court order applies on to Pennsylvania only. Similar denials to effectively observe the counting went on in other states. In Georgia, the observers were told to go home as the claimed intent was to stop counting until the next day. After the observers and most of the counters left, some other counters stayed behind, pulled boxes of ballots from beneath a table and continued scanning ballots...with no observers present. I'm not going to dig up the video of that as it has been in the news many times.

Hundreds of sworn affidavits were never presented as evidence in many of the court cases that were dismissed without a hearing. Several witnesses claim to have seen ballots scanned multiple times.

I know the lying liberals technically won the election and the incompetent asshole, Joe Biden is in the Oval Office with Cumalot Harris getting wetter by the minute waiting for that cognitively challenged idiot to be removed.

The election was "won" with illegal votes, illegal counting procedures and a chickenshit SCOTUS.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election.” ~ William Barr

A witness who said she saw ballots being scanned multiple times was shown to be a fool. And you've never seen hundreds of affidavits. You don't know what's in the vast majority of them and you don't even know they actually exist.
When you refuse to look, you don't see. Sworn affidavits qualify as evidence. Barr likely did not read any of them.

The use of illegal votes is obvious. The vote switching on a vote counting system connected to the internet is conformed. Multiple scanning of ballots is confirm. The number of illegally cast votes in Georgia alone far exceeds then margin by which the dummy, Biden "won" the state.

Show me the hundreds of sworn affidavits.....

You lost. Deal with it.

I can't show you the affidavits, dummy.

Last edited:
The bitch screwed her way into politics.

Misogyny much?

The number of illegally cast votes in Georgia alone far exceeds then margin by which the dummy, Biden "won" the state.

Prove it.

Show the forum, poster asaratis, that you've got a game in you.

Buckle up, my friend, and do a little whirl&twirwl for us.
Show.
Or go.
Talk to these people. I believe what they claim.

The Georgia vote FACTS!
THEY ARE INDISPUTABLE
2,506 felons voted
66,248 under age not old enough
2,423 not registered
1,400 cast ballots po. box
4,926 council registration
10,315 dead voted
395 ballots cast in another state
15,700 change address
40,270 moved county lines.

On the misogyny question:

Ladies deserve to be on pedestals.

Political whores do not.

Last edited:

You lost. Deal with it.

I can't show you the affidavits, dummy.

LOL

So you can't even prove there are any or if there are any, they weren't made up by Rudy Giuliani or some other Trump lackeys.

The public is just supposed to trust the claims made by Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney, and Ronna McDaniel, the RNC Chair?

Why do you think.thry haven't publicly released them all. Even if they had to redact names to protect peoples' privacy?

From what I can tell, they never released them because they don't hold up under scrutiny. As far as the veracity of the ones I saw, they fell to pieces.

One was by Richard Hopkins, a postal employee who signed one about overhearing a supervisor telling employees to backdate ballots. He was later interviewed by the USPS Inspector General where he recanted his affidavit.

Another was by Mellissa Carone who signed one claiming she saw thousands of ballots being scanned multiple times. She went on to make an utter fool of herself during a Michigan state Senate hearing, accusing a state Senator of cooking the poll books when that Senator pointed out if ballots were scanned multiple times, that would throw the numbers off from the number of ballots received according to the poll books. It was such an embarrassing moment, Giuliani, sitting right next to her, tried in vain to shut her up.

Those are the sworn affidavits we're supposed to use to throw Biden out of office and replace him with Trump?

The Supreme Court finally put a stop to the court challenges today.

They threw out the last case trump has brought to that court.

So it's 0-4 on the court with his election challenges.

Thank goodness this is finally over. Hopefully the nation can move on from all the many lies.

Not sure the country will ever forgive and forget. If we did, we could end up with another trumpist down the road that could end our constitutional representative republic type of government in this country. You will remember, for the rest of your life, especially if any of the Senators that supported trying to overthrow the election after they lost are stupid enough to run for the presidency. It is time for a 3rd party, as Republicans in general will not be trusted, especially as they continue to make purges of anybody not of the trumpist mindset. You may not believe it Dana, but unless a viable 3rd party is assembled, you are going to miss the Republicans.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

I've posted many times on this board that I don't want the Republican Party to destroy itself. That we need two major parties in our nation for democracy to be able to exist. That the last thing we need is one major political party.

I'm not a democrat.

I'm a liberal. And proud of it. I have been all my life.

I hope that trump doesn't succeed in purging the Republican Party of the few sane people who are left.

I don't agree with much from today's Republican Party. I wish they would get their act together and stop trying to force their disastrous and failed economic and social policies on our nation.
Independence is good, as neither of the two main parties get it right, a lot of the time. As far as elected officials, the trump purges have worked and they appear to be at a tipping point, from which there is no return. With as many republicans that still support trump, even after his insurrection, they are presidential toast for the next 3 presidential elections at least, just to make sure to clear the anti-free election/insurrectionist crowd out, less they try it again.
I am moderate to conservative. I wish there were a rational conservative party to act as a counterbalance to unbridled liberalism, which (in my view) also could destroy the country. Good people are out there, but they would be stupid to try, under the republican banner.

Anyone who has read your posts would call you neither a moderate, nor conservative.
I understand your warped perspective. It is primarily due to the sliding scale of the radical right, and still thinking you are a conservative, while sliding more radically right during the last 12 - 20 years. Certainly nothing conservative about it, just paranoid.
It is conservative to build and take an active leadership role in coalitions of responsible traditional countries allies around the world, working with them to present a united front to guard against bad actors, despots, communists or dictatorial or autocratic regimes around the world, not ordering or demanding they dance strictly to our tune. We certainly should not be supporting rogue nations with unethical leaders such as Saudi Arabia and MLB. Nothing conservative about idolizing or admiring or elevating Putin or Kim on the world stage either, as they are what they are, have not changed and probably never will. Nothing conservative about continuing support of wars in the middle east or southwest Asia, that were blundered into by previous administrations and continued through republican and democrat administrations for a generation. There is not a single country on earth that we need to be conquering or consider conquering, but should simply be holding the line with our allies, so that democracy, self direction and liberty continue unabated for us, our allies and our posterity.
The current litmus tests of conservatism have been exaggerated to the point of stupidity. Free enterprise, private ownership and capitalism are the hallmarks and basis for our economic power and will be, but commitment to government benefit to welfare tax benefits to ultra rich without regard for the middle (almost non existent by current yardstick) and the poor is rediculous and self defeating, especially in healthcare and education. No other modern country is taking this approach, because it simply does not work, not for capitalist or socialist countries. Amazing that American made, patented drugs are cheaper across the border than here at home, isn't it? Amazing someone can get control of something like insulin production and simply spike the price point due to monopoly power, isn't it? Amazing that we used to have emergency rooms to handle emergencies, yet now in many places they are actually over crowded primary care for those that cannot afford healthcare due to lack of insurance and we now have trauma centers for real emergencies. Best healthcare on earth, if you can afford it. If not, well, we certainly do not lead the modern countries of the world in longevity, do we? We're not even in the top 20 or 30, last I looked. Feel free to look, yourself.
There is nothing conservative about blowing off modern inequities of success off to perceived or projected differences of race, either. Just a cheap cop out for white nationalist organizations to use, out of their own fears and inadequacies, in my book. The sudden acceptance of that movement to supposedly conservative politics and politicians is beyond me, unless recognized as part of the divide and conquer tactic du jour. Being secure, myself, I feel no fear or need to put down or conquer on that field of battle.
So, yes, I am somewhat conservative and definitely moderate or a voice for moderation in all things. I make no claim to have all the right answers, but recognize many of the wrong ones as instantly as I ever did. Only sound recommendation I can give, it to seek intelligent moderating leadership, using the best ideas of all people, from all walks of life, avoiding the belligerent rabble-rousers, appealing to our lowest common denominators to inflame their base. Just as I would advise, if flying commercial, avoid student pilots and recent fighter pilots, as radical (sometimes poorly planned) moves endanger everyone on the plane and make for a erratic flight with a lower chance of happy landings.

I'd address this massive, kitchen sink post if I weren't on my phone right now. But, needless to say, the short question for you is, if you're so wonderful, and have such a clear grasp on things, why are you in some anonymous message board, instead of running to foist your magnificence on the rest of us?
You obviously took the Evelyn Woodhead sped reading course, ye comprehension may still be lagging. What part of quote " I make no claim to have all the right answers, but recognize many of the wrong ones as instantly as I ever did.", did you fail to grasp?

Nope I understood it immediately. Just the fact that you say that you recognize wrong instantly means you should serve your country to help. Or, it's symptomatic of a serious narcissistic problem...hard to say.
BS. I already served my country for over twenty years. My dues are paid dude. You do it. The only thing spotting the wrong answers is symptomatic of is how I graduated national honors graduate, as ruling out the most of the wrong answers is the easiest first step.

yeah, yeah, I know. You’re the smartest guy in the room. Why wouldn’t you want to help fix Washington, I’m sure with you’re life experience, and forethought, you’d be shoe in...
Thank, I'll pass it along to my steering committee (my wife). If you like you can start sending campaign donations now whether I run or not (big emphasis no the not).

Better get with Stacy Abrams on that...only way you’ll win.
Wrong state, dude.

I’m sure she’d be more than happy to help....

So you can't even prove there are any or if there are any, they weren't made up by Rudy Giuliani or some other Trump lackeys.

The public is just supposed to trust the claims made by Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney, and Ronna McDaniel, the RNC Chair?

Why do you think.thry haven't publicly released them all. Even if they had to redact names to protect peoples' privacy?

From what I can tell, they never released them because they don't hold up under scrutiny. As far as the veracity of the ones I saw, they fell to pieces.

One was by Richard Hopkins, a postal employee who signed one about overhearing a supervisor telling employees to backdate ballots. He was later interviewed by the USPS Inspector General where he recanted his affidavit.

Another was by Mellissa Carone who signed one claiming she saw thousands of ballots being scanned multiple times. She went on to make an utter fool of herself during a Michigan state Senate hearing, accusing a state Senator of cooking the poll books when that Senator pointed out if ballots were scanned multiple times, that would throw the numbers off from the number of ballots received according to the poll books. It was such an embarrassing moment, Giuliani, sitting right next to her, tried in vain to shut her up.

Those are the sworn affidavits we're supposed to use to throw Biden out of office and replace him with Trump?
I watched hearings by the Georgia Senate Committee that included testimony from many of the filers of affidavits here in Georgia. They testified as to what was in their affidavits and left copies with the committee. I have no idea what Giuliani or McDaniel turned in.

If Richard Hopkins turned in a sworn affidavit and then recanted it, he should be indicted for perjury.

I know little of what went on in Michigan.

I don't know that the affidavit discoveries would have changed the winner of the presidential race. Investigation of them might well provide insight into methods of improving the firewalls that could prevent rampant voter fraud in the future...instead of adopting unconstitutional laws such as the House has passed that leave the doors wide open to voter fraud by making nationwide rules contradicting what state legislatures have legally adopted.

The Georgia House recently passed news safeguards regarding fraud. All it needs now is to pass in the Senate and be signed by the Governor. It contradicts the screwed up, unconstitutional law that Pelosi got through her rubber stamp Democrat House.

I do know that if the findings of the group that investigated Georgia illegal voting are true, there are almost enough votes by DEAD PEOPLE alone to overturn the Georgia results which would overturn the electoral college vote. Biden won Georgia by just a little over 11,000 votes. 10,315 dead people voted.

The Georgia vote FACTS!
THEY ARE INDISPUTABLE
2,506 felons voted
2,423 not registered
10,315 dead voted
15,700 change address

All of these supposedly illegal votes total 143,983. It is highly unlikely that a significant number of them were for Trump. It would be fair to verify that they are invalid, throw them all out and subtract votes from each candidate as they appeared on these ballots, then see who really won. I would bet my last dollar that Biden's victory margin in Georgia would disappear.

I watched hearings by the Georgia Senate Committee that included testimony from many of the filers of affidavits here in Georgia. They testified as to what was in their affidavits and left copies with the committee. I have no idea what Giuliani or McDaniel turned in.

If Richard Hopkins turned in a sworn affidavit and then recanted it, he should be indicted for perjury.

I know little of what went on in Michigan.

I don't know that the affidavit discoveries would have changed the winner of the presidential race. Investigation of them might well provide insight into methods of improving the firewalls that could prevent rampant voter fraud in the future...instead of adopting unconstitutional laws such as the House has passed that leave the doors wide open to voter fraud by making nationwide rules contradicting what state legislatures have legally adopted.

The Georgia House recently passed news safeguards regarding fraud. All it needs now is to pass in the Senate and be signed by the Governor. It contradicts the screwed up, unconstitutional law that Pelosi got through her rubber stamp Democrat House.
LOL

Republicans lose in Georgia so the only way they can win is to restrict voting so less people can vote. Why is the right afraid of voters?

And what law did Pelosi get passed? The U.S. legislature has no say in how states run their elections.

I do know that if the findings of the group that investigated Georgia illegal voting are true, there are almost enough votes by DEAD PEOPLE alone to overturn the Georgia results which would overturn the electoral college vote. Biden won Georgia by just a little over 11,000 votes. 10,315 dead people voted.

The Georgia vote FACTS!
THEY ARE INDISPUTABLE
2,506 felons voted
2,423 not registered
10,315 dead voted
15,700 change address

All of these supposedly illegal votes total 143,983. It is highly unlikely that a significant number of them were for Trump. It would be fair to verify that they are invalid, throw them all out and subtract votes from each candidate as they appeared on these ballots, then see who really won. I would bet my last dollar that Biden's victory margin in Georgia would disappear.

Trump would have gotten about zero votes from those 143,983 "supposedly illegal votes." And no, they are not "indisputable." They've been disputed and debunked. That's because that list, like every other claim of voter fraud -- is utter bullshit...

106818746-1609791178559-image.jpg

Trump lost. Deal with it.

Last edited:
All of these supposedly illegal votes total 143,983. It is highly unlikely that a significant number of them were for Trump...."

I am reluctant to come in and overdrive poster "Faun's" nail......but he has a point.

WHAT did Gabriel Sterling find in his audits, re-counts, and reviews?
And, NOT unimportantly, Sterling is a life long....hold for it......Republican!

What did Georgia's lead elections investigator, Frances Watkins, find?
In her words: "....we were working extremely long days. And during the audit, we had a team of over 50 that were working again 12-16 hour days, trying to complete the audit,” Watson said.

The investigation found there were only two mismatched signatures among the more than 15,000 votes in the audit. She said she found nothing to change the fact that Trump lost Georgia.

Again overdrive the nail: "found nothing to change the fact that Trump lost Georgia.

So, poster "asaratis" while I think all can admire your passion and your tenacity, not to mention your loyalty......... still, the question is unavoidable: Does your battery need a re-charge?

Republicans lose in Georgia so the only way they can win is to restrict voting so less people can vote. Why is the right afraid of voters?

And what law did Pelosi get passed? The U.S. legislature has no say in how states run their elections.
The only restricting Georgia wants put on voting is to keep out the illegal votes. The right is not afraid of voters. The right welcomes voters...that have legally registered in the proper precinct, can prove who they are, can vote in accordance with the rules and time span as dictated by the state legislature.

As for what Pelosi has done, I ask seriously; do you ever read the friggin' news? Do you ever read what the bills passed in the House are all about? (I know you can't read the bills completely before the Queen Pelosi gets them passed. She's good at "We'll just have to pass the bill so we can see what's in it!" (That's what she said about ObubbaCare.)

You did get one thing right. Constitutionally, the U.S. legislature has no say in how states run their elections. That's why the horrendous bill that the bitch Pelosi got passed will likely never make it in the Senate. IT'S UNCONSTITUIONAL!!!!

Now that it has been passed, you can read it. Here's the full text with links to each section.

Be sure to read the provisions in DIVISION A -- VOTING

Here are just a few of the section titles in Division A. Read these and tell me that the U.S. House is not interfering with the rights of state legislatures to codify their own election rules.

DIVISION A—VOTING
TITLE I—ELECTION ACCESS

Sec. 1000. Short title; statement of policy.
Subtitle A—Voter Registration Modernization

Sec. 1000A. Short title.
PART 1—PROMOTING INTERNET REGISTRATION

Sec. 1001. Requiring availability of internet for voter registration.
Sec. 1002. Use of internet to update registration information.
Sec. 1003. Provision of election information by electronic mail to individuals registered to vote.
Sec. 1004. Clarification of requirement regarding necessary information to show eligibility to vote.
Sec. 1005. Prohibiting State from requiring applicants to provide more than last 4 digits of Social Security number.
Sec. 1006. Report on data collection.
Sec. 1007. Permitting voter registration application form to serve as application for absentee ballot.
Sec. 1008. Effective date.
PART 2—AUTOMATIC VOTER REGISTRATION

Sec. 1011. Short title; findings and purpose.
Sec. 1012. Automatic registration of eligible individuals.
Sec. 1013. Contributing agency assistance in registration.
Sec. 1014. One-time contributing agency assistance in registration of eligible voters in existing records.
Sec. 1015. Voter protection and security in automatic registration.
Sec. 1016. Registration portability and correction.
Sec. 1017. Payments and grants.
Sec. 1018. Treatment of exempt States.
Sec. 1019. Miscellaneous provisions.
Sec. 1020. Definitions.
Sec. 1021. Effective date.
PART 3—SAME DAY VOTER REGISTRATION

Sec. 1031. Same day registration.
PART 4—CONDITIONS ON REMOVAL ON BASIS OF INTERSTATE CROSS-CHECKS

Sec. 1041. Conditions on removal of registrants from official list of eligible voters on basis of interstate cross-checks.
PART 5—OTHER INITIATIVES TO PROMOTE VOTER REGISTRATION

Sec. 1051. Annual reports on voter registration statistics.
Sec. 1052. Ensuring pre-election registration deadlines are consistent with timing of legal public holidays.
Sec. 1053. Use of Postal Service hard copy change of address form to remind individuals to update voter registration.
Sec. 1054. Grants to States for activities to encourage involvement of minors in election activities.
Sec. 1055. Permission to place exhibits.
Sec. 1056. Requiring States to establish and operate voter privacy programs.
Sec. 1057. Inclusion of voter registration information with certain leases and vouchers for federally assisted rental housing and mortgage applications.

If you have sufficient interest in what's actually in the bill, read the text of it. Here's a pdf of the entire bill. Don't worry...it's only 884 pages!

Trump would have gotten about zero votes from those 143,983 "supposedly illegal votes." And no, they are not "indisputable." They've been disputed and debunked. That's because that list, like every other claim of voter fraud -- is utter bullshit...
I don't know that any of it has been debunked. Have you any links?

All of these supposedly illegal votes total 143,983. It is highly unlikely that a significant number of them were for Trump...."

I am reluctant to come in and overdrive poster "Faun's" nail......but he has a point.

WHAT did Gabriel Sterling find in his audits, re-counts, and reviews?
And, NOT unimportantly, Sterling is a life long....hold for it......Republican!

What did Georgia's lead elections investigator, Frances Watkins, find?
In her words: "....we were working extremely long days. And during the audit, we had a team of over 50 that were working again 12-16 hour days, trying to complete the audit,” Watson said.

The investigation found there were only two mismatched signatures among the more than 15,000 votes in the audit. She said she found nothing to change the fact that Trump lost Georgia.

Again overdrive the nail: "found nothing to change the fact that Trump lost Georgia.

So, poster "asaratis" while I think all can admire your passion and your tenacity, not to mention your loyalty......... still, the question is unavoidable: Does your battery need a re-charge?
You're not addressing the list presented. There's no figure presented for mismatched signatures.

There's no rebuttal of DEAD PEOPLE voting, under age voting, people moved out of state voting, etc.

The truncated "audit" was for signature matches only.

Regarding your expert witnesses here:

Here's on on illegal ballot destruction:

Ballots and all other documents related to federal elections are by law supposed to be retained for 22 months following the election date.

The Supreme Court finally put a stop to the court challenges today.

They threw out the last case trump has brought to that court.

So it's 0-4 on the court with his election challenges.

Thank goodness this is finally over. Hopefully the nation can move on from all the many lies.

Hey. There's still USMB court.

JGalt is obsessed with keeping pure ignorance (the horse flies of this world) in power 26704655
You'll never be able to move on from Trump. His memory burned into your cortex is the only thing that keeps you from admitting to yourselves the totally-retarded and stupid off the wall shit Joe Biden is doing on a daily basis.

Trump has been soundly defeated rejected and fired by the majority of the Anericans who actually voted. TrumpQ is absolutely irrrelevant with no power whatsoever. And I wish him and his clusterfuckedup family nothing but suffering, misery and grief and every book of the law thrown at them for the rest of thier miserable bloodsucking lives.

The real problem for America moving forward is the vile ignorant wasteland of his tribal cult of weak brained hate consumed lying zombies who (collectively) will continue to have power - because they vote. - Because a lot of them profess to be Christian and as white Christians they consider themselves to be the only legitimate heirs to an America they believe was founded by white Christians and exists solely for the protection and fulfillment of citizens who agree that white Christians must be in control or America is dead, lost, and deserving of god’s wrath.

Religion in some minds has its way of influencing its adherents to abandon reason science and honesty for groupthink. Rally around Jesus, the flag and guns, and who can touch them politically for God’s sake THEY ARE CHRISTIANS - any criticism is unAmerican and infringement of their religious freedom and they must defend it with guns and guns and more guns.

They will vote in all future elections now, and thanks to Trump, they can never lose an election ever again - they can be absolutely bat shit crazy that they can only be beaten by fraud and they don’t have to prove it - They are Christians.

Think about that.

I have no clue if Hossfly goes to church or believes in Jesus but he expresses a belief in the findings of The Mayor, The KRACKEN, and the Pillow Guy. All nutjobs and heroes of the whacked out Trump loyal religious extremist RIGHT.

I believe in the findings of Rudy, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell and the other lawyers.

And this is not an attack on Christians. Trump’s Christians are not the majority of all Christians.

Joe Biden is a Christian.

I have the utmost respect for this white evangelical Christian and all who agree with him on this:

Impeachment for Trump Is a Priority​
Finally, the Statement of Faith goes on to say that it our responsibility as Evangelicals to spread the Gospel through word and deed. I read Trump's Twitter feed on occasion. It is impossible to avoid. It is filled with hate, profanity and lies. Nothing about it promotes the Word of God or the teaching of Christ. I find his tweets vile and evil, as are his rallies and political speeches. They are filled with victimhood and blame for everyone but himself.​
Nothing Trump says in public life is consistent with the example Christ set. Ignoring that makes us complicit in his message. Is that what we want? Is that our message to our children and to those searching for salvation? How in God's name can we Evangelicals provide witness to the good news of Christ when we support or ignore the words coming from the current White House?​
As to Trump's deeds, where do I start? His attempts to remove millions of Americans from Medicare and end the Affordable Care Act? His Muslim ban? His detention of migrant families on the border? His attempt to end DACA? His attacks on family-food security with cuts to SNAP? His denial of climate change and his poor stewardship of God's planet?​
I can find very little in Trump's deeds as president that promote the message of the Gospel. I am afraid this hypocrisy will set the Evangelical movement back by decades.​
For those reasons, I think Christianity Today was correct to so strongly rebuke the president. Rather than accept the justified criticism, Trump has attacked Christianity Today and all Evangelicals who question him. That makes the impeachment of Trump a priority for all Republicans and especially Evangelicals. We must restore the office of the president to someone worthy of Evangelical support who has respect for the Christian values we expect in our leaders and who lives them in daily life.​

Last edited:
"There's no figure presented for mismatched signatures.
There's no rebuttal of DEAD PEOPLE voting, under age voting, people moved out of state voting, etc.
The truncated "audit" was for signature matches only."

All of that sounds ominous.
And you purport that you have proof of all?
Or, at minimum, you believe what you've read in various rightfield outlets?
OK, all of that is a testament to your passion.
But, what have you done about it?
Other than flutter-your-pearls here on an internet gossipboard.

If you are deadsolidly convinced you've got the goods to prove the Georgia election was stolen from Don Trump, well, you have the name of Georgia's lead Elections investigator, Frances Watson. You have the name of the Republican operating officer of the Secretary of State's office, Gabriel Sterling.

So.........

After you presented your arguments to those two responsible parties, if you would, if it is allowed......please come back to this venue and share with the rest of us how those exchanges went.

Thanx, in advance.

The only restricting Georgia wants put on voting is to keep out the illegal votes. The right is not afraid of voters. The right welcomes voters...that have legally registered in the proper precinct, can prove who they are, can vote in accordance with the rules and time span as dictated by the state legislature.
That's bullshit. Georgia ran a clean election. Republicans lost because there was massive turnout; so now Republicans are seeking to reduce the number of people voting. They seek to reduce the number of hours of early voting and to limit those hours to most voters' work hours, Mon-Fri 9-5. How on Earth does that reduce the possibility of fraudulent votes?? All it does is reduce the number of people voting. It also encourages people to vote by mail, which Republicans are also against. It's all about voter suppression.

As for what Pelosi has done, I ask seriously; do you ever read the friggin' news? Do you ever read what the bills passed in the House are all about? (I know you can't read the bills completely before the Queen Pelosi gets them passed. She's good at "We'll just have to pass the bill so we can see what's in it!" (That's what she said about ObubbaCare.)
I know you think I know everything but I don't. I have not been following that. I looked at some of your links and while I see some good ideas in there, as I said before, these matters should be taken up at the state level. The federal government has no business governing elections.

I don't know that any of it has been debunked. Have you any links?
LOLOL

First and foremost, despite being debunked, it doesn't even need to be debunked. Your claims need to be proven. You only want your claims to be disproven because you're incapable of proving them. I also like how you ask for links when you provided no links to your list of "indisputable" "facts," which actually were debunked. And by the way, I already gave you a link in my post, where you now ask for a link, to the press conference held by the Secretary of State's Office where they go down that list of fake news fraud and explain each one of what you referred to as indisputable facts.

The bitch screwed her way into politics.

Misogyny much?

The number of illegally cast votes in Georgia alone far exceeds then margin by which the dummy, Biden "won" the state.

Prove it.

Show the forum, poster asaratis, that you've got a game in you.

Buckle up, my friend, and do a little whirl&twirwl for us.
Show.
Or go.

That isn't going to happen.

At least not with verified and honest facts that any of the 60 plus courts that trump went to in his lame attempt to destroy democracy in America.

If you get anything from that person it will be so called "evidence" that has been proven fake.

All the judges read the so called "proof" and affidavits. All the judges said it was total garbage and threw the cases out of court.

There is no real and honest proof of their claims.

You lost. Deal with it.

Nope.. That's just ignorance.. Ballots were counted repeatedly and most were audited. Trump is just a liar leading you all around by the nose.. Even in 2016 Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals vote. He's always been a vicious liar.. Putin loves it. Trump is on a mission to undermine elections and democracy... and you're HELPING.

Forum List

Back