Joe Biden forgets who his Secretary of Defense is

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
You know...the guy who runs that outfit over there...

"President Biden on Monday seemed to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s name at a White House event — calling the Pentagon chief “the guy who runs that outfit over there.”

Biden was announcing the nomination of two female generals to lead US military combatant commands.

“And I want to thank the sec — the, the, ah former general. I keep calling him general, but my, my — the guy who runs that outfit over there,” Biden said."

Biden seems to forget defense secretary’s name, calls him ‘the guy who runs that outfit’

"President Biden on Monday seemed to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s name at a White House event — calling the Pentagon chief “the guy who runs that outfit over there.”

Biden was announcing the nomination of two female generals to lead US military combatant commands.

“And I want to thank the sec — the, the, ah former general. I keep calling him general, but my, my — the guy who runs that outfit over there,” Biden said."

Biden seems to forget defense secretary’s name, calls him ‘the guy who runs that outfit’

God what a Vegetable.

"C'mon' man; gimme a break!!"

He was fixated on thoughts of sniffing the two female generals hair and groping them.

has anybody tried to blame Trump for this yet?

"C'mon' man; gimme a break!!"

He was fixated on thoughts of sniffing the two female generals hair and groping them.

He was fixated on thoughts of sniffing the two female's generals genital hair and groping them.

:laughing0301:

tenor.gif

The White House occupant did not choose any of his appointees.

His "advisers" chose them.

So, of course, he cannot remember any of their names.

With each passing day, this charade of his being "President" becomes more pathetic -- and dangerous for the nation.

Forum List

Back