Supreme Court Rejects Final trump Election Challenge

Barr has no idea what the scale of the fraud was. Neither do you nor I.

If you answer these questions you should give up on the bogus election fraud battle battle

First and just in;

Imagewww.nbcnews.com
New campaign filings show Trump's fundraising haul off claims of voter fraud
how much money has Trump raised for legal fees against election fraud from www.nbcnews.com

3 days ago — President Trump's campaign effort raised $495 million between Oct. 15 and Nov. 23, but nearly half of that was raised since Election Day.

Did you send him any of that money?

Trump raised about $200 million after the vote.

As of December 4 he spent almost $9 million of that on election fraud legal fees.

Imagewww.bloomberg.com › articles › tru...
Trump Campaign Spends $8.8 Million in Effort to Overturn Vote - Bloomberg

Dec 4, 2020 — President Donald Trump's campaign spent $8.8 million on the legal challenges to the Nov. 3 election in various states, including $2.7 million in legal fees, ...

Let’s say he spent another 20 million after that.

So here’s your question. What is he doing with that money? Your hard earned money. If Trump really believes this election was stolen from him he would still be fighting wouldn’t he?

He still has $150 million of what he raised to do it.

Why is he talking about being involved in the next election when he’s supposedly convinced that he won 2020 in a landslide but it was stolen from him?

Why go through all that again and then just lose because the Democrats supposedly got away with stealing his landslide victory away and will do it again and nobody cares?

I’m thinking you ought to give DJTQ a call and let him know for a quick million you’ll get him his victory.

Last edited:
First and foremost, despite being debunked, it doesn't even need to be debunked. Your claims need to be proven. You only want your claims to be disproven because you're incapable of proving them. I also like how you ask for links when you provided no links to your list of "indisputable" "facts," which actually were debunked. And by the way, I already gave you a link in my post, where you now ask for a link, to the press conference held by the Secretary of State's Office where they go down that list of fake news fraud and explain each one of what you referred to as indisputable facts.
You claimed it had all been debunked. Evidently, you're a troll-debater. When faced with something you cannot disprove, you claim "That's a lie!" or "That's been debunked!" without showing anything but your own opinion for it.

You're not worth the time. Neither are the members of your cheering squad.

You're not worth the time.

Getting ready to run I see.

Before you go do you have time for This?

The Supreme Court finally put a stop to the court challenges today.

They threw out the last case trump has brought to that court.

So it's 0-4 on the court with his election challenges.

Thank goodness this is finally over. Hopefully the nation can move on from all the many lies.

The Supreme Court proved it is corrupt and cowardly. nothing more than that happened. The fraud was massive and obvious. Their failure signals the end of American justice as we knew it. They are allowing an illegitimate administration to stay in power when the evidence they refuse to hear would prove fraud. And they know that too.

If Trump really believes this election was stolen from him he would still be fighting wouldn’t he?

The fraud was massive and obvious.

If you answer some questions honestly you should give up on the bogus election fraud battle.

First and just in:

View attachment 466871www.nbcnews.com
New campaign filings show Trump's fundraising haul off claims of voter fraud
View attachment 466872
3 days ago — President Trump's campaign effort raised $495 million between Oct. 15 and Nov. 23, but nearly half of that was raised since Election Day.

Did you send DJTQ any of that money?

Trump raised about $200 million after the vote on November 3.

As of December 4 he spent almost $9 million of that on election fraud legal fees scam.

View attachment 466878www.bloomberg.com › articles › tru...
Trump Campaign Spends $8.8 Million in Effort to Overturn Vote - Bloomberg
Dec 4, 2020 — President Donald Trump's campaign spent $8.8 million on the legal challenges to the Nov. 3 election in various states, including $2.7 million in legal fees, ...

Let’s say he spends another 20 million after that.

So here’s your question. What is he doing with that money? Your hard earned money. If Trump really believes this election was stolen from him he would still be fighting wouldn’t he?

He still has $150 million of what he raised to do it.

Why is he talking about being involved in the next election when he’s supposedly convinced that he won 2020 in a landslide but it was stolen from him?

Why go through all that again and then just lose because the Democrats supposedly got away with stealing his landslide victory away and will do it again and nobody cares? His appointed judges don’t care.

I’m thinking you ought to give DJTQ a call and let him know for a quick million you’ll get him his victory.

First and foremost, despite being debunked, it doesn't even need to be debunked. Your claims need to be proven. You only want your claims to be disproven because you're incapable of proving them. I also like how you ask for links when you provided no links to your list of "indisputable" "facts," which actually were debunked. And by the way, I already gave you a link in my post, where you now ask for a link, to the press conference held by the Secretary of State's Office where they go down that list of fake news fraud and explain each one of what you referred to as indisputable facts.
You claimed it had all been debunked. Evidently, you're a troll-debater. When faced with something you cannot disprove, you claim "That's a lie!" or "That's been debunked!" without showing anything but your own opinion for it.

You're not worth the time. Neither are the members of your cheering squad.
LOL

I gave you the link to the Secretary of State's Office debunking every one of those points that you called, indisputable facts, though they were all lies. If you can't understand that, that's on you. Denying reality doesn't actually produce election fraud, just so ya know.

Thank goodness this is finally over. Hopefully the nation can move on from all the many lies.

The Supreme Court proved it is corrupt and cowardly. nothing more than that happened. The fraud was massive and obvious. Their failure signals the end of American justice as we knew it. They are allowing an illegitimate administration to stay in power when the evidence they refuse to hear would prove fraud. And they know that too.
LOLOL

That is the beauty of a conspiracy theory, huh? Anything that disagrees with your conspiracy is simply folded into the conspiracy.

So the FBI can't be trusted ... the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... and the Supreme Court can’t be trusted.

But Donald Trump can be trusted??

face-palm-gif.278959

JGalt is obsessed with keeping pure ignorance (the horse flies of this world) in power 26704655
You'll never be able to move on from Trump. His memory burned into your cortex is the only thing that keeps you from admitting to yourselves the totally-retarded and stupid off the wall shit Joe Biden is doing on a daily basis.

Trump has been soundly defeated rejected and fired by the majority of the Anericans who actually voted. TrumpQ is absolutely irrrelevant with no power whatsoever. And I wish him and his clusterfuckedup family nothing but suffering, misery and grief and every book of the law thrown at them for the rest of thier miserable bloodsucking lives.

The real problem for America moving forward is the vile ignorant wasteland of his tribal cult of weak brained hate consumed lying zombies who (collectively) will continue to have power - because they vote. - Because a lot of them profess to be Christian and as white Christians they consider themselves to be the only legitimate heirs to an America they believe was founded by white Christians and exists solely for the protection and fulfillment of citizens who agree that white Christians must be in control or America is dead, lost, and deserving of god’s wrath.

Religion in some minds has its way of influencing its adherents to abandon reason science and honesty for groupthink. Rally around Jesus, the flag and guns, and who can touch them politically for God’s sake THEY ARE CHRISTIANS - any criticism is unAmerican and infringement of their religious freedom and they must defend it with guns and guns and more guns.

They will vote in all future elections now, and thanks to Trump, they can never lose an election ever again - they can be absolutely bat shit crazy that they can only be beaten by fraud and they don’t have to prove it - They are Christians.

Think about that.

I have no clue if Hossfly goes to church or believes in Jesus but he expresses a belief in the findings of The Mayor, The KRACKEN, and the Pillow Guy. All nutjobs and heroes of the whacked out Trump loyal religious extremist RIGHT.

I believe in the findings of Rudy, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell and the other lawyers.

And this is not an attack on Christians. Trump’s Christians are not the majority of all Christians.

Joe Biden is a Christian.

I have the utmost respect for this white evangelical Christian and all who agree with him on this:

Impeachment for Trump Is a Priority​
Finally, the Statement of Faith goes on to say that it our responsibility as Evangelicals to spread the Gospel through word and deed. I read Trump's Twitter feed on occasion. It is impossible to avoid. It is filled with hate, profanity and lies. Nothing about it promotes the Word of God or the teaching of Christ. I find his tweets vile and evil, as are his rallies and political speeches. They are filled with victimhood and blame for everyone but himself.​
Nothing Trump says in public life is consistent with the example Christ set. Ignoring that makes us complicit in his message. Is that what we want? Is that our message to our children and to those searching for salvation? How in God's name can we Evangelicals provide witness to the good news of Christ when we support or ignore the words coming from the current White House?​
As to Trump's deeds, where do I start? His attempts to remove millions of Americans from Medicare and end the Affordable Care Act? His Muslim ban? His detention of migrant families on the border? His attempt to end DACA? His attacks on family-food security with cuts to SNAP? His denial of climate change and his poor stewardship of God's planet?​
I can find very little in Trump's deeds as president that promote the message of the Gospel. I am afraid this hypocrisy will set the Evangelical movement back by decades.​
For those reasons, I think Christianity Today was correct to so strongly rebuke the president. Rather than accept the justified criticism, Trump has attacked Christianity Today and all Evangelicals who question him. That makes the impeachment of Trump a priority for all Republicans and especially Evangelicals. We must restore the office of the president to someone worthy of Evangelical support who has respect for the Christian values we expect in our leaders and who lives them in daily life.​

Believe this, NotfooledbyW

1615594635250.png

JGalt is obsessed with keeping pure ignorance (the horse flies of this world) in power 26704655
You'll never be able to move on from Trump. His memory burned into your cortex is the only thing that keeps you from admitting to yourselves the totally-retarded and stupid off the wall shit Joe Biden is doing on a daily basis.

Trump has been soundly defeated rejected and fired by the majority of the Anericans who actually voted. TrumpQ is absolutely irrrelevant with no power whatsoever. And I wish him and his clusterfuckedup family nothing but suffering, misery and grief and every book of the law thrown at them for the rest of thier miserable bloodsucking lives.

The real problem for America moving forward is the vile ignorant wasteland of his tribal cult of weak brained hate consumed lying zombies who (collectively) will continue to have power - because they vote. - Because a lot of them profess to be Christian and as white Christians they consider themselves to be the only legitimate heirs to an America they believe was founded by white Christians and exists solely for the protection and fulfillment of citizens who agree that white Christians must be in control or America is dead, lost, and deserving of god’s wrath.

Religion in some minds has its way of influencing its adherents to abandon reason science and honesty for groupthink. Rally around Jesus, the flag and guns, and who can touch them politically for God’s sake THEY ARE CHRISTIANS - any criticism is unAmerican and infringement of their religious freedom and they must defend it with guns and guns and more guns.

They will vote in all future elections now, and thanks to Trump, they can never lose an election ever again - they can be absolutely bat shit crazy that they can only be beaten by fraud and they don’t have to prove it - They are Christians.

Think about that.

I have no clue if Hossfly goes to church or believes in Jesus but he expresses a belief in the findings of The Mayor, The KRACKEN, and the Pillow Guy. All nutjobs and heroes of the whacked out Trump loyal religious extremist RIGHT.

I believe in the findings of Rudy, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell and the other lawyers.

And this is not an attack on Christians. Trump’s Christians are not the majority of all Christians.

Joe Biden is a Christian.

I have the utmost respect for this white evangelical Christian and all who agree with him on this:

Impeachment for Trump Is a Priority​
Finally, the Statement of Faith goes on to say that it our responsibility as Evangelicals to spread the Gospel through word and deed. I read Trump's Twitter feed on occasion. It is impossible to avoid. It is filled with hate, profanity and lies. Nothing about it promotes the Word of God or the teaching of Christ. I find his tweets vile and evil, as are his rallies and political speeches. They are filled with victimhood and blame for everyone but himself.​
Nothing Trump says in public life is consistent with the example Christ set. Ignoring that makes us complicit in his message. Is that what we want? Is that our message to our children and to those searching for salvation? How in God's name can we Evangelicals provide witness to the good news of Christ when we support or ignore the words coming from the current White House?​
As to Trump's deeds, where do I start? His attempts to remove millions of Americans from Medicare and end the Affordable Care Act? His Muslim ban? His detention of migrant families on the border? His attempt to end DACA? His attacks on family-food security with cuts to SNAP? His denial of climate change and his poor stewardship of God's planet?​
I can find very little in Trump's deeds as president that promote the message of the Gospel. I am afraid this hypocrisy will set the Evangelical movement back by decades.​
For those reasons, I think Christianity Today was correct to so strongly rebuke the president. Rather than accept the justified criticism, Trump has attacked Christianity Today and all Evangelicals who question him. That makes the impeachment of Trump a priority for all Republicans and especially Evangelicals. We must restore the office of the president to someone worthy of Evangelical support who has respect for the Christian values we expect in our leaders and who lives them in daily life.​

Believe this, NotfooledbyW

View attachment 467026

Why are you infatuated with the cheating pussy grabber’s hand?

I'm sure the Court is saying the same thing. But if I'm not mistaken, they still have a pile of his whining-to-mama challenges about a number of issues they have to work through.

Has the fat lady sung yet? I thought not.
The election fraud aria is over, I thought it said?

Nope. The Kraken hasn't been released and the Fat Lady is warming up.
LOLOLOL

The Kraken is officially dead.

The Kraken Kracks

:lmao:

Forum List

Back