Suppose Trump is elected. How long will the GOP elite allow him to stay president?

This is America. We elect Presidents by the electoral vote. Trump won in a landslide as I predicted. If it makes you feel better to believe Clinton won the popular vote feel free to do so. I don't believe it but in the end it really doesn't matter. Still just sour grapes.

Last edited:
He is pushing the Conservative buttons with his flip flops and Progressive moves. But the GOP better think long and hard before taking Donald on.

If it came down to Trump causing the death of the Republican party or impeaching Trump, which would be the better choice? To remove Trump would show some party responsibility, but show a Republican weakness in selecting candidates. Ah, of course, resignation as Nixon did, but is Trump a "for the good of the party" type? Maybe the best we can hope for is they keep Trump away from the "A" buttons.

Trump and his supporters are the current Rep. party. How hard is it to understand?

This is America. We elect Presidents by the electoral vote. Trump won in a landslide as I predicted. If it makes you feel better to believe Clinton won the popular vote feel free to do so. I don't believe it but in the end it really doesn't matter. Still just sour grapes.

It was hardly a "landslide" even in the electoral college. he's going to get anywhere from 290 to 306, depending how Michigan finally pans out. For comparison, Obama got 332 in 2012 and 365 in 2008. And I'm betting you didn't call those "landslides" or "Mandates".

In fact, I'm betting you are one of those racist assholes who thought he wasn't born in America.

Forum List

Back