Support January 6th Prisoners!

Jan 6 was another inside job promoted and organized by the deep state. The poor bastards held in the DC Gulag in violation of Habeas Corpus are just like the poor bastards imprisoned and persecuted by governments under Stalin, Mao and all the rest.

Many posts here demonstrate clearly the old saw "liberty dies to thunderous applause".

The protestors were right--the election WAS stolen. They were wrong in thinking asserting their First Amendment rights would amount to anything. The Administrative State is chuckling all the way to the bank.

Poor poster "Lastamender."
He's a got this creepiness-thingy going: Coprophilia. Scatology.
It's icky, but this is an internet social-media platform. So it can be hard to curb those deviant tics from emerging (no pun intended).
It's creepy. It's scary. We know. But, it's only the internet here.
Better he do it on his private keyboard in his basement......than going to some elementary school and traumatizing the children with his feces-obsession.

Cop·ro·phil·i·a
/ˌkäprəˈfilēə/
noun......1.intense interest and pleasure in feces and defecation, especially as a source of sexual arousal.

Poor poster "Lastamender."
He's a got this creepiness-thingy going: Coprophilia. Scatology.
It's icky, but this is an internet social-media platform. So it can be hard to curb those deviant tics from emerging (no pun intended).
It's creepy. It's scary. We know. But, it's only the internet here.
Better he do it on his private keyboard in his basement......than going to some elementary school and traumatizing the children with his feces-obsession.

Cop·ro·phil·i·a
/ˌkäprəˈfilēə/
noun......1.intense interest and pleasure in feces and defecation, especially as a source of sexual arousal.
:9:

"The poor bastards held in the DC Gulag in violation of Habeas Corpus are just like the poor bastards imprisoned and persecuted by governments under Stalin, Mao and all the rest."

Ummmm???
  • Which "poor bastards" would that be?
  • How many are there?
  • Do you have their names?
  • How do you know?

Saddle up, Skippy. Show the forum you have gravitas. Show the forum you know what you are talking about......and can prove your word can be relied upon.

Adult Swim works that way. We are mildly sure you know that.

Ummmm???
  • Which "poor bastards" would that be?
  • How many are there?
  • Do you have their names?
  • How do you know?

Saddle up, Skippy. Show the forum you have gravitas. Show the forum you know what you are talking about......and can prove your word can be relied upon.

Adult Swim works that way. We are mildly sure you know that.

Have you heard of Julie Kelly? She publishes at American Greatness and has been investigating and writing about the poor bastards in the DC Jail for 2+ years.

If you dare read her work going back 2 years now you could inform yourself. I'm betting you don't have the nerve to have your questions above answered. I'm new here. We'll see how honest you are, how curious you are.

"If you dare read her work going back 2 years now you could inform yourself."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster PeterP, let's not waste the forum's time....or mine.

Asking another poster to scroll through two years of articles in order to find the one or more that you believe support your allegation of 'J6 prisoners held without habeas corpus in a "gulag"......is a big ask.

So let's not do THAT.
Rather, if it is truly there as you seemingly allege it is.... then let us do this: You pull and post the particular opinion pieces by Ms.Kelly that specifically enumerates such prisoners, and offers us their names.....and why they were arrested, if not charged.

Thanks in advance for being a responsible and cooperating contributor to the discussions on this venue.

Asking another poster to scroll through two years of articles in order to find the one or more that you believe support your allegation of 'J6 prisoners held without habeas corpus in a "gulag"......is a big ask.

So let's not do THAT.
Rather, if it is truly there as you seemingly allege it is.... then let us do this: You pull and post the particular opinion pieces by Ms.Kelly that specifically enumerates such prisoners, and offers us their names.....and why they were arrested, if not charged.
this is on you chi-co, this is your request, not pete's, if you want that information then he has given you the reference for it...the only reason the left asks for things like this is to waste ones time as it is summarily dismissed once delivered...
...the whole J6 thing is an obvious political undertaking...
Ya know trump scares me more than any president I have ever known, in fact he is the only one that scares me, but Trump once said "they're not after me, they're after you, I'm just in the way", well now that he is not in the way anymore they are in jail...that is really scary chi-co and no amount of rationalizing can change what that is or what it means...ya wanna stop fascism? do what I am doing, concentrate on cleaning your own house and trust that that is good enough to win back the overwhelming voters that are about to bolt.

if you want that information then he has given you the reference for it

Umm, no. Not quite.
I paged through her opinion piece going back to September of this past year. There was no reference to these 'habaes corpus' prisoners that I saw.

Look at it this way, poster Stein: I make a claim. You ask for vetting. So I say "go read the New York times during 2021 and 2022, it's in there somewhere."

If the good poster PPete knows of a specific opinion piece by Ms Kelly about the J6 prisoners that details this habeas corpus issue....well, I will read it. But it is not my job to go seaching through two years of generalized verbiage...un-indexed......in order to prove Ms Kelly right, or PPete right, or Frankstein right.

If y'all are right about the habeas corpus charge.....let's see it and prove it is true..

Umm, no. Not quite.
I paged through her opinion piece going back to September of this past year. There was no reference to these 'habaes corpus' prisoners that I saw.
You did not mention that in your post...in fact it sounded as though you had no interest in his reference.
Look at it this way, poster Stein: I make a claim. You ask for vetting. So I say "go read the New York times during 2021 and 2022, it's in there somewhere."
I understand that part...but understand that I have never once seen any white liberal satisfied by proof, as it is only a concept "proof" can easily be denied and in every case either is denied or ignored by those pretending to want it [you are now wanting to ask for an example] to which I would direct you to the part of my post you did ignore concerning trumps claim of "being in the way" as proof he was right about his claim
If the good poster PPete knows of a specific opinion piece by Ms Kelly about the J6 prisoners that details this habeas corpus issue....well, I will read it. But it is not my job to go seaching through two years of generalized verbiage...un-indexed......in order to prove Ms Kelly right, or PPete right, or Frankstein right.
I don't disagree with this, but you should qualify that with what it will mean to you if provided, like, "if provided I will concede the point"
If y'all are right about the habeas corpus charge.....let's see it and prove it is true..
y'all? I wasn't agreeing [or disagreeing for that matter] with the claim, just clarifying whom I thought needed to read it assuming it was being offered as proof.

A good way to do this would be to send a letter or postcard to a prisoner. You can get their names and addresses here: https://patriotmailproject

Your OP link has been deactivated. It has been taken down probably by management here and was likely used surreptitiously anyway to recruit names and addresses of supporters to harvest more people for the J6 Committee government screwballs to harass.

We could have a good discussion on when it's morally justified to use violence against the existing state
wasn't that what our FF's did Doug?
The first problem is that social reality is more complicated than our words can precisely describe. It's a spectrum, with multiple dimensions, and words are discrete. And people use them to mean different things.
Seem all i hear of is their own anecdotal myopic reality
lumpenproletariat
I had to look that up Doug , basically it's someone with no 'effs to give about their own class....
Terrible crimes have been committed by patriots acting out of patriotism.
Then they would be Jingoists , JMHO

~S~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster PeterP, let's not waste the forum's time....or mine.

So let's not do THAT.

Thanks in advance for being a responsible and cooperating contributor to the discussions on this venue.
I have seen several interviews with Julie Kelly, and I've read only a few of her pieces. I'm not exceptional, but I do have skills in connecting the dots. If I'm not mistaken there were something over 70 citizens held in violation of Habeas Corpus early after the incident.

I will try to read more of her early articles just to keep you happy and satisfied, knowing that likely you will avoid doing the same yourself. If I find the number of prisoners held in violation of Habeas Corpus will you read that piece? Am I dreaming, thinking that you might?

The Jan 6 whatever-you-call-it (more than a riot, less than an insurrection) was a bonehead stunt and an enormous gift to the Left, a gift that will keep on giving for years.

It's what happens when you have a movement, but not an organization. Your demonstrations are vulnerable to crazies and provocateurs. Our demonstrations in the future must be stewarded by men who are properly trained and equipped to defend our meetings, and to deal with troublemakers.

However, these people are our own. They genuinely believed the election had been stolen, and got caught up in this crazy, pointless action. People don't act sensibly when they're in a crowd. But they're ours. So patriots must support them.

A good way to do this would be to send a letter or postcard to a prisoner. You can get their names and addresses here:
Deleted link after reviewing as it goes to a site for donations, not in keeping with board Rules.

Yes, they were duped into believing the election was stolen and that inspired them to storm the Capitol.

How much blame do you place on Trump for convincing them of that falsehood?

Jan 6 was another inside job promoted and organized by the deep state. The poor bastards held in the DC Gulag in violation of Habeas Corpus are just like the poor bastards imprisoned and persecuted by governments under Stalin, Mao and all the rest.

Many posts here demonstrate clearly the old saw "liberty dies to thunderous applause".

The protestors were right--the election WAS stolen. They were wrong in thinking asserting their First Amendment rights would amount to anything. The Administrative State is chuckling all the way to the bank.

:cuckoo:

"Here is an article with some numbers. Do you dare read it? It explains things you might not want to hear."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I appreciate the poster's sincere concern over my ability ....or courage....to read what he posts. Duly noted.

But, I did read the article in the link above. And value the intent to enhance the understanding of all of us here on USMB.

To be fair though, the article is somewhat dated (August 2021) vis-a-vis the poster's claims that numerous J6 insurrectionists remain in jail in violation of habaes corpus requirements.

And, the article focuses NOT on broad habaes corpus issue but rather, a single prisoner --one of Sicknick's sprayers...... where a higher court reversed a lower court's 'no bail' ruling.

However, the article does offer some stats, some numbers, albeit dated.
To wit: "Joe Biden’s Justice Department has sought pre-trial detention for roughly 100 Capitol defendants. About 60 remain behind bars denied bail until either a trial begins next year or a plea agreement is reached."

OK, that was 17 months ago. We do not have numbers ....provided by any poster here on how many remain in jail after being denied bail, or after their bail rescinded.

Nor has any poster offered us 'why'.....any prisoners alleged to be still held in jail, is still there. As we know, any court, all courts, must apply their local-specific judgment on the likelihood of arrested suspect showing up for the trial. Hence, they are offered a bail opportunity....in varying dollar amounts depending on the judgement of their reliability. Or......if the court feels the arrestee is a flight risk, or a danger, or has caused conflict or injury in jail.....well, they may not be allowed bail at all.

'Where we are at on this message board vis-a-vis the frequent assertion that many people who attacked police or the Capitol on the J6 event remain in jail....with no charges, often claimed to be in solitary-confinement....yet, no poster has been able to vet the allegation of these folks in jail. No names. No locations. No explanation on why they are in jail.

So, I am skeptical....tho open-minded.....that any of these claims are true.

If one is informed about the issue....well, show us. Tell us in a manner that can be verified.

Last edited:

Every one else is just chuckling at them.

Forum List

Back