Zone1 Sunny Hostin Believes That Jesus Christ Would Lead A Pride Parade

Those references are based on fables that have been passed down for generations and accepted as fact.

Outside of your faith…We have no way of knowing whether those fables came from God or came from man
Time tested...

Homosexuality is mentioned as an abomination in the Old Testament.

Eating pork is also mentioned as an abomination in the Old Testament.

The whole point of the New Testament is that Jesus threw out the old Law of the Old Testament and brought a new covenant.

As I said above, adultery is in the top ten. So is stealing. So is false witness. So is covetousness. And Trump is guilty of all of those things in spades.

And yet you tards turn a willfully blind eye to all of it.

Your hatred of gays is not bible-based. It's just pure hatred. The very opposite of Jesus's teachings.

Just like the racists of the past who opposed interracial marriage. They waved the Bible around, too, to justify their hatred.

And you will all burn in hell for your hypocrisy.
Jesus taught to reject sin, repent and sin no more. He would have no interest in homosexuals that did not repent and sin no more. The teaching of Jesus was that we all reject sin and sinners who did not repent.

He does? Where did he say that?

Jesus certainly did not like adultery. He even said so.

So why do supposed religious people support Trump so avidly?
You support a morality test for political leaders? Or only Republicans?

Jesus taught to reject sin, repent and sin no more. He would have no interest in homosexuals that did not repent and sin no more. The teaching of Jesus was that we all reject sin and sinners who did not repent.
Amen. This applies across the board. Jesus never gave license to sin and churches who "affirm" homosexuality will be judged especially harshly for leading their flocks away from the Gospel.

I don’t think Jesus would lead a gay parade. He probably wouldn’t condemn gays, either, though.

But it would be amusing to me to see him carrying a placard that announced that “God Hates Fags.”

(I don’t believe Jesus or God hates gay people and I don’t either. But that would be a funny thing to see, anyway.)

Silly question. Jesus interceded on behalf of prostitutes. That doesn’t mean he endorsed prostitution. Jesus preached love, not hatred.

Yeah, but that's not what you said. If gays do not repent He will condemn them. It's scripture. Homosexuality isn't any different from every other sin. One must always repent first to be saved.

Yeah, but that's not what you said. If gays do not repent He will condemn them. It's scripture. Homosexuality isn't any different from every other sin. One must always repent first to be saved.
It is exactly what I said.

As for repenting, I don’t agree. One can repent of sins. But a sin implies choice. Since I don’t believe gay people choose to be gay, it follows that it isn’t a sin. No repentance required.

And I don’t speak as a particularly religious person — since I’m not. I believe in God. But I don’t believe that God believes in religion. And I don’t believe He would condemn anyone to Hell for being gay when it was never a choice. (Actually, I don’t believe in Hell, either.)

Actually, His message ia one of sin, judgement and repentance. And that He, and He alone offers the ONLY true path to Salvation.
How could a person “repent” of an alleged “sin” of being born gay?

Until someone can demonstrate that a person is gay by “choice,” the whole discussion strikes me as just plain useless.

Homosexuality is mentioned as an abomination in the Old Testament.

Eating pork is also mentioned as an abomination in the Old Testament.

The whole point of the New Testament is that Jesus threw out the old Law of the Old Testament and brought a new covenant.

As I said above, adultery is in the top ten. So is stealing. So is false witness. So is covetousness. And Trump is guilty of all of those things in spades.

And yet you tards turn a willfully blind eye to all of it.

Your hatred of gays is not bible-based. It's just pure hatred. The very opposite of Jesus's teachings.

Just like the racists of the past who opposed interracial marriage. They waved the Bible around, too, to justify their hatred.

And you will all burn in hell for your hypocrisy.

You are Biblically illiterate .

Repentance is coopted Roman Christianity for the authoritarian rule over a slave populace, not the teachings of Christ. To preach repentance, is to preach Roman law, not Christs message.

But I digress.

But there is specific scripture that speaks to what the Lord hates.

Proverbs 6; 16-19

These 6 things the Lord does hate, yea, 7 are an abomination to him;

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked schemes, feet that are swift running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among bretheren

Lie

Forum List

Back