Zone1 Sunny Hostin Believes That Jesus Christ Would Lead A Pride Parade

But G-d set rules for sexual conduct. That it is ONLY allowed within the monogamous heterosexual marriage. All else is sin.
So you claim. And your claim is based on the Bible. And it wasn’t God’s hand that wrote the Bible. Therefore, your claim is based on a belief premised on human words about God’s alleged commands.

Well you're correct about one thing,... God didn't write the Bible. However, that doesn't make it all a lie either.
Nor did I say it was a lie. Some of it might be purely fictional. Some of it might be rooted in reality. Some of it might actually state reality.

Again, although my religious belief is very minor, I have no problem with anyone who adheres to a faith. I wouldn’t try to talk anyone out of a religious belief.

This doesn’t mean I buy what they say. For example (with no disrespect intended for the Latter Day Saints), I place no stock at all in their tale of golden tablets. Similarly, I place no stock in the claims of the Islamic faithful that their Qu’ran is the literal word of Allah as told by an Angel (since that would necessarily mean it is “infallible” which is contradicted by its numerous factual errors).

Their claims may not be accurate but that’s not the same thing as a “lie.”

So you actually believe that millions and millions of people over 2000 years have believed wrongly and you are right. That's funny.

Well, yes, except that it would be billions of people over thousands of years.

The proof is in the pudding. What I have revealed about the subject of Jesus' teaching on kosher law, not to mention the 'miracles' etc., has never been seen or heard before yet now that I have revealed it, it couldn't be more obvious. In fact now it is impossible to not see it.

Answer this. How could something so simple have remained above the grasp of people for thousands of years unless God had denied comprehension and how could I have revealed it unless comprehension was granted by God to me and me alone? And now everyone knows.

Don't believe me because I said so. Believe because this is what has actually happened.

Well, yes, except that it would be billions of people over thousands of years.

The proof is in the pudding. What I have revealed about the subject of Jesus' teaching on kosher law, not to mention the 'miracles' etc., has never been seen or heard before yet now that I have revealed it, it couldn't be more obvious. In fact now it is impossible to not see it.

Answer this. How could something so simple have remained above the grasp of people for thousands of years unless God had denied comprehension and how could I have revealed it unless comprehension was granted by God to me and me alone? And now everyone knows.

Don't believe me because I said so. Believe because this is what has actually happened.
You're mentally ill.

You're mentally ill.

If being sane means worshiping a human being as if he was God and being down with the BS that Jesus was a perfect sacrifice whose torture and death frees me from the responsibility of my own sins then yeah, I'm completely bonkers. To me your beliefs are reprehensible.

You should check the facts to see if what I have said is true. That would be sane. After all you do have the entire internet at your disposal. Your craven laziness makes baby Jesus cry.

Last edited:
If being sane means worshiping a human being as if he was God and being down with the BS that Jesus was a perfect sacrifice whose torture and death frees me from the responsibility of my own sins then yeah, I'm completely bonkers. To me your beliefs are reprehensible.

You should check the facts to see if what I have said is true. That would be sane. After all you do have the entire internet at your disposal. Your craven laziness makes baby Jesus cry.
Good luck.

Good luck.

You have allowed Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate the BS that an innocent 1st century Jewish man was a physical manifestation of God who suffered and died for your sins so that you can avoid accountability and sin with impunity for life as long as you pretend to believe...

Good luck with that.

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by your love for him.

I am.

You have allowed Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate the BS that an innocent 1st century Jewish man was a physical manifestation of God who suffered and died for your sins so that you can avoid accountability and sin with impunity for life as long as you pretend to believe...

Good luck with that.

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by your love for him.

I am.

You're mentally ill. Get some professional help.

Right. Coming from a homophobic who worships a Jewish man.:auiqs.jpg:Now thats queer.

And there's no help for that. You are an actor and lying fraud. You have your reward already!
I think you're demon possessed. You sure talk like a demon. Go scare some pigs.

I guess you would have the same thing to Jesus when he said that his people had been following the law incorrectly for more than a thousand years. The nerve! Must be crazy!

Boo.
I don't think the Pharisees were "his people". You're a bit confused, huh. Demons will do that to ya. Poor creature.

I don't think the Pharisees were "his people".

Apparently you are a creature that does not ruminate so that doesn't surprise me.

You're a bit confused, huh. Demons will do that to ya. Poor creature.

No. I am not confused. Jesus said that he was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel and to them alone. Its right there in the Bible and so I believe. Aren't you a believer? lol...No?

I guess that means you are confused. What demons did you lift your skirt for? Was your mind defiled and contaminated by a group of perverse Christian fundamentalists in the darkness of a basement bible study class and so now you worship an imaginary triune mangod who died for your sins because you are too delicate and cowardly to be held accountable for your own?

You would let an innocent man suffer and die for your sins? Really? Thats a good Christian?

What a guy! Pssst! Do you even have an inkling how fucked up that is to the mentally ill? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Apparently you are a creature that does not ruminate so that doesn't surprise me.

No. I am not confused. Jesus said that he was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel and to them alone. Its right there in the Bible and so I believe. Aren't you a believer? lol...No?

I guess that means you are confused. What demons did you lift your skirt for? Was your mind defiled and contaminated by a group of perverse Christian fundamentalists in the darkness of a basement bible study class and so now you worship an imaginary triune mangod who died for your sins because you are too delicate and cowardly to be held accountable for your own?

You would let an innocent man suffer and die for your sins? Really? Thats a good Christian?

What a guy! Pssst! Do you even have an inkling how fucked up that is to the mentally ill? :auiqs.jpg:
Oh, you're one of those. I've met a few like you before. You know just enough Scripture to confuse the weak and vulnerable. You're the Wolfe in sheep's clothing that Jesus warned us about. You have no effect on me. Blabber on.

Forum List

Back