Zone1 Sunny Hostin Believes That Jesus Christ Would Lead A Pride Parade

Oh, you're one of those. I've met a few like you before. You know just enough Scripture to confuse the weak and vulnerable. You're the Wolfe in sheep's clothing that Jesus warned us about. You have no effect on me. Blabber on.

You have confused faith with obstinate stupidity. You can't run from reason without losing your sanity as you have proven beyond any reasonable doubt with your own addled words.

I just want to thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so perfectly displaying the deeply disturbing and terrifying death consequent for setting that Law aside.

Well done!

Last edited:
You have confused faith with obstinate stupidity. You can't run from reason without losing your sanity as you have proven beyond any reasonable doubt with your own addled words.

I just want to thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so perfectly displaying the deeply disturbing and terrifying death consequent for setting that Law aside.

Well done!
Haha, you're mentally ill. Keep going. This is hilarious.

Sure, haha. You are not mentally ill which means that you have made evil a deliberate choice.

Hilarious!

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hiddenU meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
Oooo, some cool words...I really like the "iniquitous arcane lore".. Very cool. Share that one with your shrink. They'll love it.

Oooo, some cool words...I really like the "iniquitous arcane lore".. Very cool. Share that one with your shrink. They'll love it.

Thanks! It really does apply to you....

After all you profess to believe that an almighty yet edible triune god diddled a virgin to father himself so that he could become fully human and fully god, derp, only to perform miraculous demonstrations of supernatural power over reality while partying with sinners and prostitutes and saying nutty things that no one understood only to be ridiculed, rejected, despised, and crucified as a perfect sacrifice to himself which in some mysterious way absolves you from accountability for your own sins as long as you celebrate his torture and death every Sunday for a nominal service charge, (10% of your income for life, your sanity, your blind submission to a conman, and all of your children)

Obviously you have never lived in a big city. What a sucker! Rube.

You pretend to believe all of that crap yet you find it too hard to believe that you are wrong?

The shrinks already love that one.

Last edited:
Thanks! It really does apply to you....

After all you profess to believe that an almighty yet edible triune god diddled a virgin to father himself so that he could become fully human and fully god, derp, only to perform miraculous demonstrations of supernatural power over reality while partying with sinners and prostitutes and saying nutty things that no one understood only to be ridiculed, rejected, despised, and crucified as a perfect sacrifice to himself which in some mysterious way absolves you from accountability for your own sins as long as you celebrate his torture and death every Sunday for a nominal service charge, (10% of your income for life, your sanity, your blind submission to a conman, and all of your children)

Obviously you have never lived in a big city. What a sucker! Rube.

You pretend to believe all of that crap yet you find it too hard to believe that you are wrong?

The shrinks already love that one.
Right. I'm a rural small town guy. You stay in your big city with the trash. Makes the world a safer place.

Right. I'm a rural small town guy. You stay in your big city with the trash. Makes the world a safer place.

I don't live in a big city. And if you rubes weren't ramming your snouts into other peoples private lives I wouldn't give two shits about it, but you do so it has become my business.

If you don't like it find some other schmuck to get drunk with on your maudlin Jesus juice.

Last edited:
I don't live in a big city. And if you rubes weren't ramming your snouts into other peoples private lives I would give two shits about any of it, but you do so it has become my business.

If you don't like it find some other schmuck to get drunk with on your maudlin Jesus juice.
You're nothing but a mentally ill troll. Bye bye.

Forum List

Back