Sundance reaches a new low

Kagom

Reaction score
Could you please give us a synopsis for those of us who don't wish to register/join?

OP

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could you please give us a synopsis for those of us who don't wish to register/join?
I didnt have to register, but the synopsis is the big movie this year is an attempt to legitimize beastiality

Hobbit

Reaction score
There's also a movie about Dakota Fanning being raped. Let's face it, the idiotic movies at Sundance are usually about gay cowboys eating pudding...and other gay stuff. The Sundance Film Festival isn't about quality cinema anymore, it's about political correctness, rubbing against conservative culture, and shock value.

OP

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's also a movie about Dakota Fanning being raped. Let's face it, the idiotic movies at Sundance are usually about gay cowboys eating pudding...and other gay stuff. The Sundance Film Festival isn't about quality cinema anymore, it's about political correctness, rubbing against conservative culture, and shock value.
I dont know, i think its going way beyond the gay stuff.

insein

Reaction score
Sounds like we have our oscar. Thats powerful stuff that Hollywood loves to mask as "being for the greater good." Although its going to be tough to beat the "Horse fucker", sequal to the Horse Whisperer. :rolleyes:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List