Sundance reaches a new low

Could you please give us a synopsis for those of us who don't wish to register/join?

I didnt have to register, but the synopsis is the big movie this year is an attempt to legitimize beastiality

There's also a movie about Dakota Fanning being raped. Let's face it, the idiotic movies at Sundance are usually about gay cowboys eating pudding...and other gay stuff. The Sundance Film Festival isn't about quality cinema anymore, it's about political correctness, rubbing against conservative culture, and shock value.

There's also a movie about Dakota Fanning being raped. Let's face it, the idiotic movies at Sundance are usually about gay cowboys eating pudding...and other gay stuff. The Sundance Film Festival isn't about quality cinema anymore, it's about political correctness, rubbing against conservative culture, and shock value.

I dont know, i think its going way beyond the gay stuff.

Sounds like we have our oscar. Thats powerful stuff that Hollywood loves to mask as "being for the greater good." Although its going to be tough to beat the "Horse fucker", sequal to the Horse Whisperer. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back