Sullivan Tells DOJ & USSC To Go F* Themselves, Says He Has A Right To Investigate Flynn

Fuck Sullivan he has no business wearing a black robe...he's a political hack job.....I wonder how many white people he laid the boom on because they were white.....and how many black thugs he set free....I'd like to see this assholes court records....

oh yea it's because flynn is white because federal judges are known for going hard on the white man

the fucking delusion

shut the fuck up pleb, my god
He is railroading a decorated General you moron....lets see you defend that you fucking idiot....

HE'S SELLING HIS CLOUT TO FOREIGN STATES YOU DUMB FUCK

DECORATED

LOL

SAME REASON THE TURKS VALUE HIM, EH?

For fucks sake

Delusion

yea that's why he tookt he plea, right? He did nothing wrong, right? Hahahah

He took that plea to avoid a cascade of possible charges against him and his shitty spawn
How many times must you be told he was coerced into his plea....you don't want to know the truth.....he had lost his family home....a home he grew up in....Flynn is not or was not a rich man....but when he is done with the feds he will be very rich....and I can't wait....

That is very normal "coercision"

Sullivan went out of his way to make sure it was true before he took the plea. Which is why sullivan is so pissed

If i were to go enter a guilty plea, the judge will 99% of the time just accept it. Sullivan went out of his wya to respect flynn and his lawyers. They wanted to plead out

Can't cry coercsino after that. Sullivan went out of his fucking way to make sure he was actually guilty of the crime he was pleading to. And not just pleading because of other possible charges, which prosuctors aren't supposed to allow.

Sullivan spent a lot of the courts time to make sure the coercion argument was bullshit. He's satisfied, i'm satisfied, anyone who has read at all about this is satisfied.

Sullivan was a good faith actor until Flynn pissed him off.
You keep repeating the same already-exploded horseshit over and over.

Yea it's still true

Still most of you don't understand the basics of the case

He wasn't coerced, sullivan spent days of hearings making sure that wasn't true, lol

It's not that fucking complicated. Sullivan was protecting Flynn by makign sure prosecutors weren't railroading him and he actually comitted the crime he was charged with.
Sullivan is protesting Flynn by not dropping the case and saying he will investigate Dlynn?

How is that protecting him? This should be good.

He was protecting him

Until he tried to get out of his plea

In reality flynn was just playing a bullshit political game but Sullivan went along. Hahahaha

He wants his pound of flesh and he's probably gonna get it

Fuck Sullivan he has no business wearing a black robe...he's a political hack job.....I wonder how many white people he laid the boom on because they were white.....and how many black thugs he set free....I'd like to see this assholes court records....

oh yea it's because flynn is white because federal judges are known for going hard on the white man

the fucking delusion

He is railroading a decorated General you moron....lets see you defend that you fucking idiot....

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

He took that plea to avoid a cascade of possible charges against him and his shitty spawn
How many times must you be told he was coerced into his plea....you don't want to know the truth.....he had lost his family home....a home he grew up in....Flynn is not or was not a rich man....but when he is done with the feds he will be very rich....and I can't wait....

Sullivan went out of his way to make sure it was true before he took the plea. Which is why sullivan is so pissed

If i were to go enter a guilty plea, the judge will 99% of the time just accept it. Sullivan went out of his wya to respect flynn and his lawyers. They wanted to plead out

Can't cry coercsino after that. Sullivan went out of his fucking way to make sure he was actually guilty of the crime he was pleading to. And not just pleading because of other possible charges, which prosuctors aren't supposed to allow.

Sullivan spent a lot of the courts time to make sure the coercion argument was bullshit. He's satisfied, i'm satisfied, anyone who has read at all about this is satisfied.

Yea it's still true

He wasn't coerced, sullivan spent days of hearings making sure that wasn't true, lol

It's not that fucking complicated. Sullivan was protecting Flynn by makign sure prosecutors weren't railroading him and he actually comitted the crime he was charged with.
Sullivan is protesting Flynn by not dropping the case and saying he will investigate Dlynn?

He was protecting him

In reality flynn was just playing a bullshit political game but Sullivan went along. Hahahaha

Protecting him from what, freedom?

The only person who wants Flynn guilty is Judge Sullivan, everyone else have dropped the case against Flynn.
"Everyone else" is really just Billy Barr and his cronies. This is a political maneuver, not a legal one.

Ha ha ha, it is obvious you refuse to read the FBI documents (NONE of them from Barr and his cronies) that exposed their conspiracy, I have posted several released FBI documents on it in the last two hours.

How come you still avoid them.....?

You born with brain damage?
Funny how all y’all say “read the documents” but none of you have any idea what’s in them.

It’s like you’ve programmed to say something without bothering to know if it’s true.

How did the FBI get Flynn to lie?

The only person who wants Flynn guilty is Judge Sullivan, everyone else have dropped the case against Flynn.
"Everyone else" is really just Billy Barr and his cronies. This is a political maneuver, not a legal one.

Ha ha ha, it is obvious you refuse to read the FBI documents (NONE of them from Barr and his cronies) that exposed their conspiracy, I have posted several released FBI documents on it in the last two hours.

Funny how all y’all say “read the documents” but none of you have any idea what’s in them.

It’s like you’ve programmed to say something without bothering to know if it’s true.

You are fucking Brain Dead.

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

Yea it's still true

He was protecting him

Idiotic.
You are a fucking lunatic.

That's not what he "said" at all.

By ignoring 2 set precedents - 1 by the USSC in a 9-0 decision just days before he decided to blow them off, Sullivan is giving the proverbial middle finger to Ginsburg and the other USSC Justices...
By ignoring 2 set precedents - 1 by the USSC in a 9-0 decision just days before he decided to blow them off, Sullivan is giving the proverbial middle finger to Ginsburg and the other USSC Justices...
He's addressed those in his response. You should read them and stop being a dope.

He's addressed those in his response. You should read them and stop being a dope.

Yes - he wrote some more words.
No - those words will not be enough to justify his position.

He will be slapped down by a higher court.

This is the easy stuff, it gets harder from here.

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

Yea it's still true

It's not that fucking complicated.
It's horseshit. Hew as coerced. When a man is being coerced, he isn't going to change his plea because the judge asks him twice.

How big of a fucking moron are you?

You keep repeating the same exploded argument over and over because you are incapable of reason. You can't come up with any arguments of your own, so you use the talking points dispense by your party propaganda organs.
NOT IN ANY WAY THAT IS ILLEGAL

HE COMMITTED THE CRIME

HE PLEAD GUILTY

Had they coerced him to sign that plea even tho he hadn't comitted the crime. THat woudl be grounds to dismiss. Even if they had some agreement where he got off on other charges. That's not allowed.

The judge only needs to make sure you actually committed the crime. Which he clearly did and admitted to in open court

Which is why sullivan is pissed he's trying to get out of it
Lobbying is not a crime, dumbfuck. They didn't prosecute him for lobbying.

How many times to you have to be wrong before you slink away in shame?

Lying to FBI agents is a crime

Rest of it doesn't matter

He wasn't charged with that shit.
You brought it up, you fucking retard.

No i didn't, and again you're a white trash pleb

Remember your education

You're still a retard

Shut the fuck up pleb. Like i said last itme, when you're on the opposite side of me. Fuck off

You're wrong

Bunch of low born red necks whose kin aren't even competent much less them getting uppity. You're poorly bred retards who have no business discussing a topic like this.
Wow, that was an incredibly persuasive argument!

Well telling you the truth didn't work

So reminding you of your place should do better

You got standardized tests that showed you how well you read as a child....You know you're not very good at it

Fuck off pleb
You fuck off assfuck....

Sullivan has not acknowledged / adhered to either of the 2 precedences set. I suggest to Sullivan he should stand before Ginsburg and tell her why HE has decided she and the other USSC Justices are WRONG.

I would actually pay to see that.

:p

This is the easy stuff, it gets harder from here.

This is the
LOL...
Then just STFU and wait for it.
Read his "more words" while you wait.
Not that you will ever understand them.

the fucking delusion

DECORATED

LOL

For fucks sake

Delusion

Yea it's still true

It's not that fucking complicated.
It's horseshit. Hew as coerced. When a man is being coerced, he isn't going to change his plea because the judge asks him twice.

How big of a fucking moron are you?

You keep repeating the same exploded argument over and over because you are incapable of reason. You can't come up with any arguments of your own, so you use the talking points dispense by your party propaganda organs.
NOT IN ANY WAY THAT IS ILLEGAL

HE COMMITTED THE CRIME

HE PLEAD GUILTY

Had they coerced him to sign that plea even tho he hadn't comitted the crime. THat woudl be grounds to dismiss. Even if they had some agreement where he got off on other charges. That's not allowed.

The judge only needs to make sure you actually committed the crime. Which he clearly did and admitted to in open court

Which is why sullivan is pissed he's trying to get out of it
Lobbying is not a crime, dumbfuck. They didn't prosecute him for lobbying.

How many times to you have to be wrong before you slink away in shame?

Lying to FBI agents is a crime

Rest of it doesn't matter

He wasn't charged with that shit.
You brought it up, you fucking retard.

No i didn't, and again you're a white trash pleb

Remember your education

You're still a retard

Shut the fuck up pleb. Like i said last itme, when you're on the opposite side of me. Fuck off

You're wrong

Bunch of low born red necks whose kin aren't even competent much less them getting uppity. You're poorly bred retards who have no business discussing a topic like this.
Wow, that was an incredibly persuasive argument!

Well telling you the truth didn't work

So reminding you of your place should do better

You got standardized tests that showed you how well you read as a child....You know you're not very good at it

Fuck off pleb
You fuck off assfuck....

Truth has to be said when you're being obstinate

Where the fuck do you get the courage when they've never met a reading comprehension test they scored well on. Just insane

Sullivan has not acknowledged / adhered to either of the 2 precedences set. I suggest to Sullivan he should stand before Ginsburg and tell her why HE has decided she and the other USSC Justices are WRONG.

:p

He has.
Like I said. Try reading his response and stop being a dope.

He has. Like I said. Try reading his response and stop being a dope.

Please post the link to a source showing Sullivan has stood up before Ginsburg and told her and the other USSC Justices they are WRONG. Since you claim he has done so, you should have that link readily accessible.

You are fucking Brain Dead.
You’re a coward. Can’t event stand up and make an argument. Afraid? I’d be if I were as much of a tool as you are.

Fake news from fake news sources.

Been proven false over and over again. A zombie lie that won't die.
prove it
Start on page 127.

The agents felt he did not give physical indications of lying, however when investigating the matter, it was 100% clear that he must have been.

The decision to prosecute a lie does not rest solely on the interviewer's impression of body language.

"That he must have been"

Stop, you're killing me.
There is no way Flynn “forgot” about the content of his phone call without him being senile.

He has. Like I said. Try reading his response and stop being a dope.

Please post the link to a source showing Sullivan has stood up before Ginsburg and told her and the other USSC Justices they are WRONG. Since you claim he has done so, you should have that link readily accessible.
Please post the link to a source showing Sullivan has stood up before Ginsburg and told her and the other USSC Justices they are WRONG. Since you claim he has done so, you should have that link readily accessible
I've posted the link multiple times. Including to yourself, dope.
He addressed your stupid talking points directly. You would know that if you weren't incompetent and could read. I literally read it over a cup of coffee this morning.

Fake news from fake news sources.

Been proven false over and over again. A zombie lie that won't die.
prove it
Start on page 127.

The agents felt he did not give physical indications of lying, however when investigating the matter, it was 100% clear that he must have been.

The decision to prosecute a lie does not rest solely on the interviewer's impression of body language.
It wasn’t recorded. So it’s hearsay

Forum List

Back