Sullivan Tells DOJ & USSC To Go F* Themselves, Says He Has A Right To Investigate Flynn

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

First, it's from the gateway pundit, and therefore most likely not true.

Second. Sullivan doesn't have to prosecute anyone. The prosecution phase is over, Flynn admitted guilt.
The case was dismissed. Even if the judge did sentence Flynn, the case would automatially be dismissed on appeal because the DOJ wouldn't prosecute it there.

Only a douchebag would defend the actions of this judge. You can't if you have any concern about justice or truth or the law.
BZZZZT!!!!

I'm sorry, but that's incorrect.

The correct answer would have been "only a douchebag would defend this AG."
So did you ever find the link showing Sullivan appeared before Ginsburg and the USSC Justices and told them they were regarding the precedent they set in a 9-0 decision - declaring judges can not do what Sullivan is doing - days before Sullivan went 'rogue'?

You said Sullivan did so, I asked for the link, and you never provided it.....
Well first you'd have to prove that that happened.

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

Second. Sullivan doesn't have to prosecute anyone. The prosecution phase is over, Flynn admitted guilt.
The case was dismissed. Even if the judge did sentence Flynn, the case would automatially be dismissed on appeal because the DOJ wouldn't prosecute it there.

Only a douchebag would defend the actions of this judge. You can't if you have any concern about justice or truth or the law.
BZZZZT!!!!

So did you ever find the link showing Sullivan appeared before Ginsburg and the USSC Justices and told them they were regarding the precedent they set in a 9-0 decision - declaring judges can not do what Sullivan is doing - days before Sullivan went 'rogue'?

IT'S IN THIS THREAD, DUMBASS!

NO LINK....YOU LIED....FAIL

BWUHAHAHA

You and DL are quite a pair. At least she has an excuse - she's a CANADIAN.

:p

BZZZZT!!!!

BWUHAHAHA

Sorry kid, that didn't actually happen.

BZZZZT!!!!

BWUHAHAHA

Sorry kid, that didn't actually happen.
Thank you for proving you are a complete and utter liar....just like DL...

Forum List

Back