Sullivan Tells DOJ & USSC To Go F* Themselves, Says He Has A Right To Investigate Flynn

Fake news from fake news sources.

Been proven false over and over again. A zombie lie that won't die.
prove it
Start on page 127.

The agents felt he did not give physical indications of lying, however when investigating the matter, it was 100% clear that he must have been.

The decision to prosecute a lie does not rest solely on the interviewer's impression of body language.
It wasn’t recorded. So it’s hearsay

Contemporaneous notes and official documentation are admissible under exceptions to hearsay.

There is no way Flynn “forgot” about the content of his phone call without him being senile
Prove it. He isn’t obligated to say anything
Hell no he wasn’t obligated to say anything. It was a voluntary interview.

He chose to lie.
Except he didn’t. Comey said so. I posted the link. Read it
The link did not have any quotes from Comey. It was all third hand hearsay.

I posted the proof that the link was incorrect. If I’m not mistaken you ignored it.

I posted the proof that the link was incorrect. If I’m not mistaken you ignored
So now hearsay isn’t gonna work? Hahaha

yep no transcript. Why not

Last edited:
Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

What? You think a partisan hack like Barr matters?

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

But coney’s not? Hahaha hahaha

fk off now

Failed attempt to divert.... :p

I posted the proof that the link was incorrect. If I’m not mistaken you ignored
So now hearsay isn’t gonna work? Hahaha

yep no transcript. Why not

Hearsay never works when anyone else does it. I posted transcripts. You posted a right wing hack.

Not my fault you decided not to read. I can’t cure your ignorance.

Nope, I don’t. Never did. It’s why the fbi notes are all hearsay

No they're not. This is why I talk about moral equivalency. You think if you say something that is hearsay, then the FBI is the same. Now, it is hearsay if they quote a third party. However, if they hear it directly from the person (in this case Flynn) it is not hearsay. And that isn't opinion, that is law/fact.

First, it's from the gateway pundit, and therefore most likely not true.

Second. Sullivan doesn't have to prosecute anyone. The prosecution phase is over, Flynn admitted guilt.
The case was dismissed. Even if the judge did sentence Flynn, the case would automatially be dismissed on appeal because the DOJ wouldn't prosecute it there.

Only a douchebag would defend the actions of this judge. You can't if you have any concern about justice or truth or the law.
BZZZZT!!!!

I'm sorry, but that's incorrect.

The correct answer would have been "only a douchebag would defend this AG."

Second. Sullivan doesn't have to prosecute anyone. The prosecution phase is over, Flynn admitted guilt.
The case was dismissed. Even if the judge did sentence Flynn, the case would automatially be dismissed on appeal because the DOJ wouldn't prosecute it there.

Only a douchebag would defend the actions of this judge. You can't if you have any concern about justice or truth or the law.
BZZZZT!!!!

His actions have been entirely proper. If anything, he's been entirely too lenient on the coup plotters, and I include the judge in that category.

BZZZZT!!!!

So did you ever find the link showing Sullivan appeared before Ginsburg and the USSC Justices and told them they were regarding the precedent they set in a 9-0 decision - declaring judges can not do what Sullivan is doing - days before Sullivan went 'rogue'?

You said Sullivan did so, I asked for the link, and you never provided it.....

Forum List

Back