Sullivan Tells DOJ & USSC To Go F* Themselves, Says He Has A Right To Investigate Flynn

colfax_m and then there's this

colfax_m and then there's this

Fake news from fake news sources.

Been proven false over and over again. A zombie lie that won't die.

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

flynn really shouldn't have pissed him off

sullivan gonna fuck him up

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

Again you ignore the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was pressured to lie, that the FBI, CONSPIRED against him, trying to make him lie to them.

You keep pushing your bullshit, stop ignoring the released documents showing the FBI malfeasance.
No one pressured Flynn to lie, except maybe Trump.

You are lying now, the FBI documents released showed they CONSPIRED against Flynn, their memos showed discussion on how to make him lie.

How did they make him lie?

You were shown the FBI documents, you ignore them because you have a partisan belief to support.
Can't answer the question, can you. How did they make him lie? Seems like that should be pretty easy to explain.
There is no underlying crime

Flynn broke no laws so the FBI tried to pin a procedural infraction on him

That's now how lying to federal officers works

Even if there is no underlying crime, you can't lie to them

Certainly can't make a plea, wasting the courts time, then expect the court to not react when you try to get out of it
No underlying crime makes it the FBI that is wasting the courts time
Is that what yall said about Bill Clinton? There was no underlying crime there either.

Intelligent people rightly noted that he committed perjury while under oath, knowing that he was under oath.
Thoughtful and willful misappropriation of the facts.
And Flynn knowingly lied to FBI agents conducting an investigation.

Neither had any "underlying crime" which according to the other poster means it's a waste of time. I'm gauging consistency, that's all.

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.
Sure they are. The government released Flynn’s conversation with Kislyak where he talked about sanctions. The Flynn told the FBI agents he didn’t.

Flynn lied. Facts.

Simply factually false.

I have facts. You don't.

You don't
You are too stupid to know that you don't.
Are you too lazy to make an argument or too afraid to?

I dismiss you.
Come back with facts that actually support your position.
Already posted and you ignored. Pull your head out of Trump's ass and smell the fresh air for once. One cannot live on a diet of bullshit alone.
I think Sullivan has reason to force Barr to explain what is different now in terms of what Flynn pled guilty to that before. Flynn was strong armed by the FBI no doubt. But he did not disclose his conversations with the Russian ambassador at the time the FBI was investigating Russian interference with Trump's OK. Let Barr say why those omissions were irrelevant.

Sullivan is already defying a precedent set by the USSC in a 9 -0 decision made 1 week before he started his personal 'war' against Flynn...now he says he has the 'RIGHT' to INVESTIGATE and PROSECUTE Flynn....

trump victory isn't looking so good.....Gonna be a high black turnout me suspects

Oh look, yet another progressive who doesn't understand why Justice has a blindfold on.

I hope you buttfucked by a criminal judge just so you get your karmic bitchslap while you are alive.

Sorry but Flynn is clearly getting the benefit of cronyism. The only reason the DoJ is dropping charges is because he’s a friend of the boss.

It was a long time coming but Trump finally got someone to “go easy on him” like he demanded years ago.

Again you ignore the exculpatory evidence that Flynn was pressured to lie, that the FBI, CONSPIRED against him, trying to make him lie to them.

You keep pushing your bullshit, stop ignoring the released documents showing the FBI malfeasance.

You are lying now, the FBI documents released showed they CONSPIRED against Flynn, their memos showed discussion on how to make him lie.

You were shown the FBI documents, you ignore them because you have a partisan belief to support.
Can't answer the question, can you. How did they make him lie? Seems like that should be pretty easy to explain.

Certainly can't make a plea, wasting the courts time, then expect the court to not react when you try to get out of it
Is that what yall said about Bill Clinton? There was no underlying crime there either.

Intelligent people rightly noted that he committed perjury while under oath, knowing that he was under oath.

Neither had any "underlying crime" which according to the other poster means it's a waste of time. I'm gauging consistency, that's all.

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.
Sure they are. The government released Flynn’s conversation with Kislyak where he talked about sanctions. The Flynn told the FBI agents he didn’t.

Flynn lied. Facts.

Simply factually false.

I have facts. You don't.

You don't

I dismiss you.
Already posted and you ignored. Pull your head out of Trump's ass and smell the fresh air for once. One cannot live on a diet of bullshit alone.
I think Sullivan has reason to force Barr to explain what is different now in terms of what Flynn pled guilty to that before. Flynn was strong armed by the FBI no doubt. But he did not disclose his conversations with the Russian ambassador at the time the FBI was investigating Russian interference with Trump's OK. Let Barr say why those omissions were irrelevant.

The only person who wants Flynn guilty is Judge Sullivan, everyone else have dropped the case against Flynn.

How come leftists democrats can NOT figure this out?

Is it it pure stupidity or partisan ideology, or insanity, or unchecked TDS viral infection causing brain damage?

prove it
Start on page 127.

The agents felt he did not give physical indications of lying, however when investigating the matter, it was 100% clear that he must have been.

The decision to prosecute a lie does not rest solely on the interviewer's impression of body language.

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.

Flynn lied. Facts.

Simply factually false.

I have facts. You don't.

You don't

I dismiss you.
The soft coup against Trump has fallen apart

Failed

flynn was supposed to be an important cog in that Deep State machine and its time for libs to admit defeat

The only person who wants Flynn guilty is Judge Sullivan, everyone else have dropped the case against Flynn.
"Everyone else" is really just Billy Barr and his cronies. This is a political maneuver, not a legal one.

Ha ha ha, it is obvious you refuse to read the FBI documents (NONE of them from Barr and his cronies) that exposed their conspiracy, I have posted several released FBI documents on it in the last two hours.

How come you still avoid them.....?

You born with brain damage?

I think Sullivan has reason to force Barr to explain what is different now in terms of what Flynn pled guilty to that before.

US AG Barr doesn't have to explain SHIT to Sullivan, as the 1st bud Sullivan called to help him screw Flynn wrote in an Op Ed several years ago, opining THEN that the DOJ has an almost un-challengeable authority when it chooses to drop a case.

US AG Barr doesn't have to explain SHIT to Sullivan, as USSC Justice explained in her summary of a 9 - 0 case several weeks back in which the USSC made it clear radical / rogue judges like Sullivan can NOT do what Sullivan is doing now.

Perhaps, though, if enough people remind snowflakes of that over and over again it might sink into their thick skulls.....though I seriously doubt it.

How come Leftist Democrats, their pet radical media, and snowflakes can't let go of things after they have lost...over and over and over again?

1591120650974.png

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.

Flynn lied. Facts.

Simply factually false.

I have facts. You don't.

You don't

I dismiss you.

And yet you do.

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.

Flynn lied. Facts.

Simply factually false.

I have facts. You don't.

You don't

I dismiss you.

Factually false.

"Everyone else" is really just Billy Barr and his cronies. This is a political maneuver, not a legal one.

Ha ha ha, it is obvious you refuse to read the FBI documents (NONE of them from Barr and his cronies) that exposed their conspiracy, I have posted several released FBI documents on it in the last two hours.

How come you still avoid them.....?

You born with brain damage?

I will say, yes.

prove it
Start on page 127.

The agents felt he did not give physical indications of lying, however when investigating the matter, it was 100% clear that he must have been.

The decision to prosecute a lie does not rest solely on the interviewer's impression of body language.

"That he must have been"

Stop, you're killing me.

Those are not the facts.
I dismiss you.

Flynn lied. Facts.

Simply factually false.

I have facts. You don't.

You don't

I dismiss you.

Is it it pure stupidity or partisan ideology, or insanity, or unchecked TDS viral infection causing brain damage?

Can it be all of the above?

Fuck Sullivan he has no business wearing a black robe...he's a political hack job.....I wonder how many white people he laid the boom on because they were white.....and how many black thugs he set free....I'd like to see this assholes court records....

oh yea it's because flynn is white because federal judges are known for going hard on the white man

the fucking delusion

shut the fuck up pleb, my god
He is railroading a decorated General you moron....lets see you defend that you fucking idiot....

HE'S SELLING HIS CLOUT TO FOREIGN STATES YOU DUMB FUCK

DECORATED

LOL

SAME REASON THE TURKS VALUE HIM, EH?

For fucks sake

Delusion

yea that's why he tookt he plea, right? He did nothing wrong, right? Hahahah

He took that plea to avoid a cascade of possible charges against him and his shitty spawn
How many times must you be told he was coerced into his plea....you don't want to know the truth.....he had lost his family home....a home he grew up in....Flynn is not or was not a rich man....but when he is done with the feds he will be very rich....and I can't wait....

That is very normal "coercision"

Sullivan went out of his way to make sure it was true before he took the plea. Which is why sullivan is so pissed

If i were to go enter a guilty plea, the judge will 99% of the time just accept it. Sullivan went out of his wya to respect flynn and his lawyers. They wanted to plead out

Can't cry coercsino after that. Sullivan went out of his fucking way to make sure he was actually guilty of the crime he was pleading to. And not just pleading because of other possible charges, which prosuctors aren't supposed to allow.

Sullivan spent a lot of the courts time to make sure the coercion argument was bullshit. He's satisfied, i'm satisfied, anyone who has read at all about this is satisfied.

Sullivan was a good faith actor until Flynn pissed him off.
You keep repeating the same already-exploded horseshit over and over.

Yea it's still true

Still most of you don't understand the basics of the case

He wasn't coerced, sullivan spent days of hearings making sure that wasn't true, lol

It's not that fucking complicated. Sullivan was protecting Flynn by makign sure prosecutors weren't railroading him and he actually comitted the crime he was charged with.
Sullivan is protesting Flynn by not dropping the case and saying he will investigate Dlynn?

How is that protecting him? This should be good.

Forum List

Back