Can the left explain any of this in rational terms?

WTH_Progs?

Gold Member
Reaction score
This graph is from 2012, but I doubt the percentages have changed much. If anything the change would favor blacks, because not everyone is stupid. Well run police forces understand killing a black person is different, because everyone goes ape shit right?

I'm still trying to figure out what the the left's end game is. If a black man is unjustly killed once every two years, do we protest and riot every two years too? What if it's someone other than black? I don't see the riots when someone other than black is killed, how come, black people special?

And yes blacks make up approx. 13% the population. Numbers also say "they" commit approx. 1/3rd the crime.

Hmm, 328 million people and approx. 1 million police/public contacts per day. I guess that's not relevant.

shit.png

Last edited:

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sure they can, but not without lying.

OP
WTH_Progs?

WTH_Progs?

Gold Member
Reaction score
I see one thing they can use. Tick tick tick tick

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This graph is from 2012, but I doubt the percentages have changed much. If anything the change would favor blacks, because not everyone is stupid. Well run police forces understand killing a black person is different, because everyone goes ape shit right?

I'm still trying to figure out what the the left's end game is. If a black man is unjustly killed once every two years, do we protest and riot every two years too? What if it's someone other than black? I don't see the riots when someone other than black is killed, how come, black people special?

And yes blacks make up approx. 13% the population. Numbers also say "they" commit approx. 1/3rd the crime.

Hmm, 328 million people and approx. 1 million police/public contacts per day. I guess that's not relevant.

View attachment 344193
Thanks for the info.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List