Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man

Maye the new guy will follow the rules

lol. You think this cop was not following the rules? You come up on a situation, you have less than a second to assess it. The black guy was acting like a bad guy.

Shit like that is going to always happen, as long as the community is hostile to the police.

And that, is part of the system, maintaining the level of racial strife.

The new guy will be in the same situation. His only defense will be to NOT do his job and avoid criminals.

Hence the rise in crime.

This is what you want. This is what you support. This is the only possible outcome of your actions.

It's not about me but that is all you are left with.

LOL. What are you talking about? This utterly works for me. Dem cities eating their own. People being eaten up and spit out, more and more, and the flames just get higher and higher.

The cop was dumb to work in a dem city. He should have left long before this. ALL those cops should leave that city. Better to be a security guard at a shopping mall in a place that doesn't hate you.

lol. You think this cop was not following the rules? You come up on a situation, you have less than a second to assess it. The black guy was acting like a bad guy.

According to his own department he was not. Neither was the 3rd guy to show up and jump on the black man.

Yeah, nothing says "acting like a bad guy" more than being a black man walking down the sidewalk. At least you are open and honest about this.

According to his own department he was not. Neither was the 3rd guy to show up and jump on the black man.

Yeah, nothing says "acting like a bad guy" more than being a black man walking down the sidewalk. At least you are open and honest about this.

Oh? NOw you trust cops suddenly? How convenient.

Mmm, interesting. I like that you felt you needed to lie about the series of events, in order to defend your position. That hints are you being aware that you are wrong.

Oh? NOw you trust cops suddenly? How convenient.

Mmm, interesting. I like that you felt you needed to lie about the series of events, in order to defend your position. That hints are you being aware that you are wrong.

Yes, I do trust most cops, always have. They have their bad 10% like most careers.

I have not lied about a thing. The black man that you claimed was acting like a bad guy was walking to his house on the sidewalk when the real bad guy ran by him.

Explain how walking down the sidewalk is "acting like a bad guy".

I will be happy to wait

Yes, I do trust most cops, always have. They have their bad 10% like most careers.

I have not lied about a thing. The black man that you claimed was acting like a bad guy was walking to his house on the sidewalk when the real bad guy ran by him.

I will be happy to wait

No. I not going to pretend that you cannot read. YOu know what the black guy did, that was NOT just walking home.

My point stands. Any future replacement will face the same no win situation.

He can either try to do his job and be thrown to the mob, or he can sit in his car playing games on his phone.

No. I not going to pretend that you cannot read. YOu know what the black guy did, that was NOT just walking home.

My point stands. Any future replacement will face the same no win situation.

He can either try to do his job and be thrown to the mob, or he can sit in his car playing games on his phone.

Yes, I know that he was just walking home and then refused to get down on the ground for no reason whatsoever.

Nonsense. The payout supports the narrative of America and whites as evul wacists. Thus it makes complete sense.
Sorry, can't change history to fit your madness.
The cop gets thrown under the bus. The taxpayer takes it up the can. The low life scum gets a payout, the voters are told that it was all the fault of the bad evul cop, and that the answer is to vote for the same people that have been in charge for generations.
Yep because the cops are Saints they never do anything wrong, unless the victim is white and then they need to be punished.
It is a system. And it works great.
For white folks it does.

No reason? So you forgot about what happened?

Some white guy was stealing TVs from a hotel and he ran when the police found him. This same white guy ran by the black guy walking to his house on the sidewalk and you think that means the black guy was "acting like a bad guy"...because we all know that just being black is enough for you to think someone is a bad guy

I will be happy to wait

Walking down the sidewalk is not acting bad. Refusing to listen to police commands is acting bad.

Where in the hell do you think this thing started at? Oh he ran 15 miles down the road before they caught up with him.

It could have been 500 feet from the hotel where you're not going to have many people walking down the sidewalk. The problem with you racist leftists is you make up stories to fit your lies.

It could have been 500 feet from the hotel where you're not going to have many people walking down the sidewalk. The problem with you racist leftists is you make up stories to fit your lies.
So this white criminal is running down the street from the hotel and at about the same time the police catch up to him a black man just happens to be walking by and immediately the cops think he and the black man are together. Come on Ray, does that really make any sense.

So this white criminal is running down the street from the hotel and at about the same time the police catch up to him a black man just happens to be walking by and immediately the cops think he and the black man are together. Come on Ray, does that really make any sense.

Yes it makes sense. If the black guy was working with him it's pretty reasonable for him to run in his direction. That's irrelevant anyway. When police give you a command, you follow those orders and everything will be okay.

I'm so glad God didn't make me a leftist, I could never dream of going through life making it the hardest on myself as possible.

not when the police have zero reasons to make those commands

They had a reason, he was near the guy indicated of theft. Police have no idea if he's with the guy or not. A simple identity check and answering a few questions would have cleared that all up, and the officers would have thanked him for his cooperation. But no. Leftists always make and create problems whenever they can.

Yes it makes sense. If the black guy was working with him it's pretty reasonable for him to run in his direction. That's irrelevant anyway. When police give you a command, you follow those orders and everything will be okay.

I'm so glad God didn't make me a leftist, I could never dream of going through life making it the hardest on myself as possible.

While I agree that the cop here did nothing wrong...

Uh, Ray, you live in a slum, you hate your neighbors, and you are on government assistance. Are you saying that you DIDN'T try to make life hard on yourself?

They had a reason, he was near the guy indicated of theft. Police have no idea if he's with the guy or not. A simple identity check and answering a few questions would have cleared that all up, and the officers would have thanked him for his cooperation. But no. Leftists always make and create problems whenever they can.

So now being on the sidewalk "near" someone running away from the police is makes one a suspect.

You people are too much

That is stupid as hell, what was the black guy going to do? Giving him a piggy back ride. Police can't just give you commands willy nilly, there has to be a reason behind it and they didn't have one.
Too bad he made you a racist, seems you don't have a problem going through life hating black folks.

Forum List

Back