Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man

Again, you have this failed idea that we either have to allow the police violate our rights or have no police.

Not everyone is such a small thinker.

Small thinking is letting the race hustlers make every arrest into a federal case.

Put from the cops point of view, you are chasing this dirt bag for blocks, and he suddenly comes to a stop near this other guy. You tell both him and the other guy the get down on their knees until he sorts this mess out. The other guy starts giving the cop attitude. The Cop's adrenaline level is up, he doesn't know what you are going to try to pull.

As it applies to discussions here. Fired for arresting someone without cause.

Dages, who had been a La Mesa police officer for about two years, was fired after an investigation determined that he detained Johnson without having a valid reason to suspect him of committing a crime.

California city settles federal wrongful arrest suit for $125K; officer fired for lying on police report

So why bring that up in this topic? Nobody falsified any police report and there was only one media report on this situation where they claim the guy was arrested which I'm sure wasn't the case given it's likely he was being detained and not arrested.

The part where blacks always fight with cops when asked to do something so simple.
Yea getting face down on the ground with my hands behind my back is real simple.
Do I have to keep repeating myself; is your attention span that short? I told you and everybody here, apparently they were in the vicinity of each other. They ordered both to the ground and only the white guy (as usual) obeyed their commands.
So why didn't they order every white person he ran by to get face down on the ground, they were in the vicinity as well.

More imaginary "history". Maybe there was some tie in in the deep south where you live, but cities like New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Cincinatti, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, San Diego, Anchorage and Taos never had slave patrols, but they have had police departments for over a hundred and fifty years, Anchorage is the exception, it was incorporated as a city in 1920 and establishing a police force was the first thing the city did, so APD is 102 years old.
Yep and everyone of those police departments have harassed, beaten, framed and murdered black folks since they were founded. Now go and study that history.

And the Police Chief works for the mayor. In most cities the Chief works at the mayor's pleasure, he isn't a civil service employee with job protection.
No shit, but the Mayor HIRES the police chief to RUN the police department. How many fires have you ever seen the Mayor go and extinguished? How many dogs has the Mayor taken to the dog pound? How many streets has the Mayor gone out and cleaned?

Yea getting face down on the ground with my hands behind my back is real simple.

So why didn't they order every white person he ran by to get face down on the ground, they were in the vicinity as well.

Probably because he was the only one. Where do you think they were at, downtown?

If it was simply lawful there would be no payout and there will be.

Nonsense. The payout supports the narrative of America and whites as evul wacists. Thus it makes complete sense.

The cop gets thrown under the bus. The taxpayer takes it up the can. The low life scum gets a payout, the voters are told that it was all the fault of the bad evul cop, and that the answer is to vote for the same people that have been in charge for generations.

It is a system. And it works great.

Nonsense. The payout supports the narrative of America and whites as evul wacists. Thus it makes complete sense.

The cop gets thrown under the bus. The taxpayer takes it up the can. The low life scum gets a payout, the voters are told that it was all the fault of the bad evul cop, and that the answer is to vote for the same people that have been in charge for generations.

It is a system. And it works great.

Except it was the fault of the cop.

Except it was the fault of the cop.

Irrelevant. He will be replaced by a guy that is hired by the same people, who look for the same training and operate under the same policies and same leadership and same environment.

All of this is part of the status quo. Any harms or costs are just part of the cost of doing business.

Even your complaining has been co-opted and is used to support the narrative that keeps minorities and white libs voting for the existing power structure.

They should send you a badge. A nice shiny badge, with a title, something like, Online Race Baiting Support.

Irrelevant. He will be replaced by a guy that is hired by the same people, who look for the same training and operate under the same policies and same leadership and same environment.

Maye the new guy will follow the rules

All of this is part of the status quo. Any harms or costs are just part of the cost of doing business.

Even your complaining has been co-opted and is used to support the narrative that keeps minorities and white libs voting for the existing power structure.

They should send you a badge. A nice shiny badge, with a title, something like, Online Race Baiting Support.

It's not about me but that is all you are left with.

Forum List

Back