Two teens rob children running lemonade stand at gunpoint

The "teens" just beat the .gov to it.

That said being robbed at gun point will leave a mark. The .gov marks will come later.

But I say in for a penny, in for a pound....They need to run a raw milk stand....That will bring down the full weight of government on them. ;)

The "teens" just beat the .gov to it.

That said being robbed at gun point will leave a mark. The .gov marks will come later.

But I say in for a penny, in for a pound....They need to run a raw milk stand....That will bring down the full weight of government on them. ;)

Sell weapons-grade Plutonium.

They should have served purple drank. ;)

An early life lesson in "equity and diversity" that will be remembered.....I suspect they will also remember the ethnicity of the folks that helped them out afterwards.

This is old news, I know where this happened, and when it happened. The next day the kids were flooded with cash from the neighborhood (white and black) and the entire police dept. stopped by for lemonade.

An early life lesson in "equity and diversity" that will be remembered.....I suspect they will also remember the ethnicity of the folks that helped them out afterwards.

Hilarious as hell

Remember:

When these teens go to school, their teachers will be blamed for not teaching them all the facts they need for life.

The teachers' fault.

Yep.

This is why '13% fatigue' is setting in.... fucking animals
Yes, they are animals

But the Godless left believe we are nothing more than glorified animals, and should be treated as such and act as such.

There is no other path for a Godless society to take.

Remember:

When these teens go to school, their teachers will be blamed for not teaching them all the facts they need for life.

The teachers' fault.

Yep.

It's probably just as much the fault of the teachers for giving them the notion that they deserve something for nothing.

When Politicians and the System coddle and protect the criminals....
Vigilantism WILL RETURN
Monkeys don't know any better. Once wild animals attack regular people, they need to be put down. What a devastating invasive species.

Forum List

Back