Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man

So now being on the sidewalk "near" someone running away from the police is makes one a suspect.

You people are too much
Tell me how you write the rule that tells cops to ignore people who are physically near their suspects.

Tell me how you write the rule that tells cops to ignore people who are physically near their suspects.

I do not write the rules, but the police Dept says this Cop did not follow them.

When did being near someone on a sidewalk make them a suspect?

You all live in the wrong damn country, we clearly have too much freedom here

That is stupid as hell, what was the black guy going to do? Giving him a piggy back ride. Police can't just give you commands willy nilly, there has to be a reason behind it and they didn't have one.

Too bad he made you a racist, seems you don't have a problem going through life hating black folks.

Don't hassle him. He is just some guy on the internet. Hassle the MAYOR of that dem city and the city council. Tell them to make sure that cops don't bother black guys.

It will be great. once cops are trained to not pay attention to black guys, I'm sure crime will drop and a good time will be had by all.

After all the dems NEED you black guys. They couldn't win jack shit without you. Use your power. DEMAND they give you something back for the lifetimes of blind, stupid, support you have given them.

I do not write the rules, but the police Dept says this Cop did not follow them.

When did being near someone on a sidewalk make them a suspect?

You all live in the wrong damn country, we clearly have too much freedom here

They already have a rule to not pay attention to people standing around during arrests?

Great. That's great. Wait a minute. That's nonsense. No way that is a rule.

BUt it should be. YOu people need to demand that your leaders live up to their shit talk. Stop letting them talk shit about cops and then allowing them to do shit like pay attention to black men.

You know. What am I talking about?

What the fuck every happened to DEFUND?

If you really believe that the cops are the problem, then stop talking shit and solve the problem. NO cops, no problem.

DO IT.!!!!

They already have a rule to not pay attention to people standing around during arrests?

Great. That's great. Wait a minute. That's nonsense. No way that is a rule.

BUt it should be. YOu people need to demand that your leaders live up to their shit talk. Stop letting them talk shit about cops and then allowing them to do shit like pay attention to black men.

You know. What am I talking about?

What the fuck every happened to DEFUND?

If you really believe that the cops are the problem, then stop talking shit and solve the problem. NO cops, no problem.

DO IT.!!!!

I think the vast majority of cops are just fine. But like very group, they have their bad 10%

Don't hassle him. He is just some guy on the internet. Hassle the MAYOR of that dem city and the city council. Tell them to make sure that cops don't bother black guys.

It will be great. once cops are trained to not pay attention to black guys, I'm sure crime will drop and a good time will be had by all.
Do you know how ignorant that sounds? You wonder why folks call you clowns racist, the cops know the suspect is a white man seen running from the scene of the crime. What in the hell would make a black man just walking down the street a suspect, because the white man ran past him or near him. That is stupid as hell.
After all the dems NEED you black guys. They couldn't win jack shit without you. Use your power. DEMAND they give you something back for the lifetimes of blind, stupid, support you have given them.
So we should start voting Republican, why would we vote for the party that does everything it can to vote against black folks.

I think the vast majority of cops are just fine. But like very group, they have their bad 10%

Really? Can you think of any story of a cop being accused of wrong doing, where you sided with the cop?

And the 1/6 shooting doesn't count. I want one where tehy are accused by your side of wrong doing, and you sided with the cop.

That is stupid as hell, what was the black guy going to do? Giving him a piggy back ride. Police can't just give you commands willy nilly, there has to be a reason behind it and they didn't have one.

I explained that a half-dozen times or so. Sorry if you can't get that through your head already.

Too bad he made you a racist, seems you don't have a problem going through life hating black folks.

Not nearly as much as you hating white folks. But tell me, why would I hate black folks; the color of their skin?

So we should start voting Republican, why would we vote for the party that does everything it can to vote against black folks.

The Republicans did that? Care to give us an example of what and when that happened?

Blacks vote like they do out of ignorance. That's why they heavily supported a guy who said the most racist things about them of any candidate in our lifetime.

The Republicans did that? Care to give us an example of what and when that happened?
John Lewis Voting Bill, George Floyd Police Reform Bill and any other bill that might help black folks.
Blacks vote like they do out of ignorance. That's why they heavily supported a guy who said the most racist things about them of any candidate in our lifetime.
No, we didn't vote for Donald Trump.

As you note, there was no justification to demand that he do anything.

Well I'll tell you what: When you attend and pass the police academy, join and work on this police force for a few years, then come back and tell us he had no justification. Okay?

Well I'll tell you what: When you attend and pass the police academy, join and work on this police force for a few years, then come back and tell us he had no justification. Okay?

You said he didn't.

Walking down the sidewalk is not acting bad.

John Lewis Voting Bill, George Floyd Police Reform Bill and any other bill that might help black folks.

Voting bill was to try and stop Voter-ID requirements. What's wrong, do you also think blacks are too Fn stupid to get a voter-id? That's what Democrats think of you. The Police Reform bill was an attempt by the Communist party to have the federal government run police departments instead of local municipalities which is the way police departments have been ran since we had police.

No, we didn't vote for Donald Trump.

Would you like to play a little game here? You tell me anything racist Trump said and I'll match it with two racist things Biden said. Anytime you're ready.

The problem with you leftists is you're told what to say, not why you should be saying it.

You said he didn't.

Walking down the sidewalk is not acting bad.

It isn't, but I also said refusing to obey police orders is acting bad. You make their job much more difficult and dangerous by doing so, not that any of you leftists care about the safety of our police officers.......

It isn't, but I also said refusing to obey police orders is acting bad. You make their job much more difficult and dangerous by doing so, not that any of you leftists care about the safety of our police officers.......

Some guy is minding his own business walking home and the cops come chasing some guy down the street and they start yelling "Get down, get down", you are not going to think they are directing that at you.

There was no reason for him to believe that.

Some guy is minding his own business walking home and the cops come chasing some guy down the street and they start yelling "Get down, get down", you are not going to think they are directing that at you.

There was no reason for him to believe that.

Now you're making up bullshit that was never in the OP. Where did it state he had no idea police were talking to him?

Voting bill was to try and stop Voter-ID requirements.
What's wrong, do you also think blacks are too Fn stupid to get a voter-id? That's what Democrats think of you.
How many years has voting taken place in this country without a Voter ID? Just what I need another card in my wallet.
The Police Reform bill was an attempt by the Communist party to have the federal government run police departments instead of local municipalities which is the way police departments have been ran since we had police.

That is why many of these departments have been corrupt since we have had police, in the South it started with the slave patrols.
Would you like to play a little game here? You tell me anything racist Trump said and I'll match it with two racist things Biden said. Anytime you're ready.

The problem with you leftists is you're told what to say, not why you should be saying it.
How many times has the Fed Gov't sued Biden for not renting apartments to folks of color?

Forum List

Back