Suddenly, Repubs okay with Executive overreach

Yes, executive overreach.

Section 1182(f) of Title 8, U.S. Code: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”

There was no overreach in Trumps EO...completely legal and 100% within the powers of the office.

But tomorrow Dems will be hunky dory with blocking a presidents Supreme Court appointment indefinitely.

And after eight years of it you left wingers suddenly have an issue with it. I don't care for governing by executive order not now with Trump nor when Obama did it we have a government with checks and balances for a reason there is hypocrisy on the right over this but those on the left who had nothing to say when Obama decided to govern with just his phone and pen have no room to talk about hypocrisy.

And after eight years of it you left wingers suddenly have an issue with it. I don't care for governing by executive order not now with Trump nor when Obama did it we have a government with checks and balances for a reason there is hypocrisy on the right over this but those on the left who had nothing to say when Obama decided to govern with just his phone and pen have no room to talk about hypocrisy.
And Obama was struck down by the federal and supreme court on the Executive orders that were not constitutional, the EO's that were, stood.

Trump needs to be sued, just like Republicans sued Obama's E/O's.

And Obama was struck down by the federal and supreme court on the Executive orders that were not constitutional, the EO's that were, stood.

Trump needs to be sued, just like Republicans sued Obama's E/O's.
People have filed lawsuits over Trumps EO the courts will decide on them same as with Obamas.

The question of the thread is WHY ARE REPUBLICANS OKAY WITH EXECUTIVE ORDERS NOW?

Has any Republican answered, honestly, without deflection? If so, can you point me to the the post?

There was no overreach in Trumps EO...completely legal and 100% within the powers of the office.

But tomorrow Dems will be hunky dory with blocking a presidents Supreme Court appointment indefinitely.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen, the regressive have already paved the way.

Forum List

Back