Stupid Landlords. I Told Them This Would Happen.

Did they listen ? No. So now, the dum dums are experiencing defaults on rent payments. All because they stuck with high minimum income requirements, thereby renting to high income young people in the workforce, while disqualifying lower income older people on Social Security and pensions.

Now these dopes are learning their lessons. The young people in the workforce are subject to losing their incomes, when something goes wrong. That's what's happening now with the Corona virus.

And the older people ? No interruption in income. They keep rolling stably along.

Something specific you're referring to?
The voices in his head in a shouting match with the mouse in his pocket?
So you're too dumb to understand the OP, is that it ?

No rent being paid? Evict the tenants and rent to working ones.

eviction-notice-1000x563.jpg

It's simple.

No rent being paid? Evict the tenants and rent to working ones.

View attachment 328135

It's simple.
Except that you (and most everyone else in this thread) are OFF TOPIC.

Where's your post about minimum income requirements, and why landlords are suffering so many evictions right now ?

I suggest all you posters go back and read the OP again (if you read it at all). Maybe this time read it a little slower.

Well landlords ? Those of you with 3x rent minimum income requirements.
Are you happy now that you are losing tenants more than ever before ?

Actually, they were losing tenants at unnecessarily high rates before too, when young working people lost their jobs for a variety of reasons.

EARTH to LANDLORDS:. Seniors on Social Security don't lose their incomes. Get it ?

And the older people ? No interruption in income. They keep rolling stably along.

Its a sad sad day when those who live on the govt teat have far more income security than those who work in the real economy making needed goods and services. In fact, lots of landlords know this and prefer those with govt income as a result.

Did they listen ? No. So now, the dum dums are experiencing defaults on rent payments. All because they stuck with high minimum income requirements, thereby renting to high income young people in the workforce, while disqualifying lower income older people on Social Security and pensions.

Now these dopes are learning their lessons. The young people in the workforce are subject to losing their incomes, when something goes wrong. That's what's happening now with the Corona virus.

Shocking that when states are prohibiting foreclosure proceedings deadbeat entitle punks stopped paying their rent.
How they gonna pay with no income?
Sell the body fluids. Either way no income should mean no housing. It is BS that landlords have to wait God only knows how long before they can get their property back, yet owners of apartment buildings are still on the hook to pay for water, trash, etc. each and every month.
So how come you people are making this illegal shut down stay active? You must really love to see people's lives ruined over an attempt to get rid of Trump.
Stop the oppression! Don't wash!

Its a sad sad day when those who live on the govt teat have far more income security than those who work in the real economy making needed goods and services. In fact, lots of landlords know this and prefer those with govt income as a result.
Damn those retired military, right???

Shocking that when states are prohibiting foreclosure proceedings deadbeat entitle punks stopped paying their rent.
Sell the body fluids. Either way no income should mean no housing. It is BS that landlords have to wait God only knows how long before they can get their property back, yet owners of apartment buildings are still on the hook to pay for water, trash, etc. each and every month.
So how come you people are making this illegal shut down stay active? You must really love to see people's lives ruined over an attempt to get rid of Trump.
Stop the oppression! Don't wash!
Why be like you?

I'd sure like to know where these "lots of landlords" are. About 90% of the dumbasses have 3x the rent, minimum income requirements.

As for those "on the govt teat", as you call it, we get Social Security after busting our asses for 50 years in that "real economy", to bring today's real economy to where it is, and get VA pensions after risking our lives in the US military. You're welcome.

I am not making it stay active. Nor have I paid it much attention. I am "essential" and the local police don't want that shit anyway so they are not pulling over cars. Unless you call 911, you are not likely to see a cop car out cruising anywhere in my city. They are all pulled up into their patrol hideyholes avoiding the public like the plague.

I am not making it stay active. Nor have I paid it much attention. I am "essential" and the local police don't want that shit anyway so they are not pulling over cars. Unless you call 911, you are not likely to see a cop car out cruising anywhere in my city. They are all pulled up into their patrol hideyholes avoiding the public like the plague.
So, whose job is not essential to him/her and their family, fascist?

The ones who are loving the pay raise the coronavirus bonus unemployment is giving them.

I think there are a lot of lessons to be learned here.

You cannot trust the government to enforce rule of law and or obey the constitution

People with totalitarian tendencies will be emboldened like peacocks

You definitely cannot trust the media

Many people refuse to obey simple healthy things

Most police will do whatever the politicians they work for tell them to do

The local and state governments have no problem with destroying peoples livelihood because after all, they still get paid.

View attachment 327862

This is what happens when the government gets involved in anything.....just look at our health care system. It's a mess....thanks to the Commies in the DNC trying to take it over.

Well, it was in a mess before that, too, due to bribery and government corruption.

That's exactly how this Coronavirus panic is working, too. Retired people and people on the dole are OK, while working people are getting hosed!
Politicians and the media are affected even less!
This is the Uncle Sam version of "Let them eat cake."

The ones who are loving the pay raise the coronavirus bonus unemployment is giving them.
Democrats then.

If you're so smart with all the answers, it's only natural that the questions of how many properties you own and rent out and how long you've been at t are raised. Well how many and for how long?

Forum List

Back