Stupid has a new meaning, it's my honor to share that new information with my friends on th right.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
paul ryan med.png
ryan1.png
He needs this to give to the top 1% so this is really important to him and the right. The 1% need this so it is good for this country.

They've been wanting to privatize Social Security and Medicare since at least the 1980s.

They'll do everything they can to gut the programs.

A choice on a safe investment of up to 25% of it, which could also go to heirs, is not gutting. And no change for those 55 and above.
Do you guys always just blindly fall for your leaders lies to cause you to become fearful and to look like idiots?
And you do know federal employees receive a pension that is from investments, right?
They've been wanting to privatize Social Security and Medicare since at least the 1980s.

So if they gut Medicare and Social Security, what happens to all the money that people already paid in? They get to raise their salaries with it?

A choice on a safe investment of up to 25% of it, which could also go to heirs, is not gutting. And no change for those 55 and above.
Do you guys always just blindly fall for your leaders lies to cause you to become fearful and to look like idiots?
And you do know federal employees receive a pension that is from investments, right?

You haven't looked at Ryan's or Trumps plan obviously, go take a updated look come back and then we can talk. Obama care , SS, Medicare, Medicaid. I'd advise all you Good people from the right not to get sick and it is best if you don't plan to retire and boy don't get into any financial trouble Because the safety net is where my friends on the right want it , all gone or massively cut, or slight of hand or mirrors. Anyway the people that you have done your deed for, the 1% and even a few more don't care about any of these things because , why would they but I'm on their side, no one should have to pay any taxes, it's the peoples money. not the countries.

So if they gut Medicare and Social Security, what happens to all the money that people already paid in? They get to raise their salaries with it?
Don't worry about nothing my brothers on the right will just have to be trusted.

Scare tactic #1,100,001.
Wonder what #1,100,002 will be?
No thats not right , you can totally believe in what the right says, they will cut your taxes. thats it. Well I didn't include Ryans 3 budget proposals that he wrote that was supported by 100% of the right and the people who looked at it and annualized it saying that it was a handout for the wealthy , what would they. You know the government agency that analyzed it. They are commies anyhow.

Scare tactic #1,100,001.
No thats not right , you can totally believe in what the right says, they will cut your taxes. thats it. Well I didn't include Ryans 3 budget proposals that he wrote that was supported by 100% of the right and the people who looked at it and annualized it saying that it was a handout for the wealthy , what would they. You know the government agency that analyzed it. They are commies anyhow.

First of all, there is NO intent to gut SS and Medicare.

However, we all have to wake up and realize that something has to be done about entitlements. We can't continue down the current path. Restructuring is going to happen --- the question is when.

Scare tactic #1,100,001.

First of all, there is NO intent to gut SS and Medicare.

However, we all have to wake up and realize that something has to be done about entitlements. We can't continue down the current path. Restructuring is going to happen --- the question is when.

Well maybe if the government wouldn't use it as their special slush fund instead of leaving it alone...

Yes, lets keep everything just as it is and expect a different result....
The fact is, in its current form, SS Is a rip off. We are taxed all our working careers, the idiots in DC get their greedy grubby paws on OUR money and spend it foolishly. Then they convince the uninformed that SS is good for us.
Hogwash.
A new SS system should be implemented where the worker's individual account is filled through either a payroll deduction or for self employed people one which they deposit part of their earnings into a secure private account administered by a federal agency that upon that person's retirement, the money is paid back to the individual or their heirs EVERY SINGLE DIME tax free.
As for Medicare, this is also a disaster. No senior citizen should be burdened with the high cost of medical care, They built the country and kept it prosperous for the next generations. They gave at the office. Seniors should get the God given respect they have earned through their hard work...
We here in the US treat our seniors like dirt.....And medicare is the shovel.

View attachment 98669 View attachment 98670 He needs this to give to the top 1% so this is really important to him and the right. The 1% need this so it is good for this country.

And the link to the story is where?
I'll give you a little tip, You take the authors name and you Google it. It is everywhere. Or take just what I said about Ryan and google it, it is everywhere there also. Why even look you wouldn't understand it anyway.

View attachment 98669 View attachment 98670 He needs this to give to the top 1% so this is really important to him and the right. The 1% need this so it is good for this country.
So..some left wing pundit posts an opinion piece, and you view it as news....
Since it's written dozens of times all over this country with dozens of authors , you can go to the one that is liberal and say bullshit or you can go to the one from conservatives and say they don't know what they are talking about. Do whatever you fucking want to do. I'm here to teach not fucking hold your hand. I mean really, this is a public service that I'm offering to my brothers on the right. A little respect please.

I'll give you a little tip, You take the authors name and you Google it. It is everywhere. Or take just what I said about Ryan and google it, it is everywhere there also. Why even look you wouldn't understand it anyway.

So the answer is NO? I think you're just making the shit up.

Go look it up ..... and get back to us.

Explain just exactly how they intend to "gut" these empty buckets.
Go look what up. I'm the teacher here and your the student , don't become a sassy student. or I'll have to get mad at you. Like I said I'm offering a public service and will continue as interesting bits come rolling in.

So the answer is NO? I think you're just making the shit up.
Thank you I've always wanted to be creative.

Forum List

Back