Study: White liberals dumb themselves down when speaking to minorities

Here's an idea, Joey! Lean a little bit about the history of recessions in the US! We have them on a regular basis and some of them have been as bad if not worse than this last recession yet they didn't become prolonged like The Great Depression or The Great Recession? At what point do you on the left want to admit that progressive policies seem to make recessions linger on forever?

Again, if this is "normal", why did 9 of the last 10 start when Republicans were in charge?

The GOP argument is, 'You don't fix the economy fast enough after we fuck it up!"

I think it's time we call you jokers on this.
Joe when you grow, if you do, you will realize there is no difference between the two criminal party gangs. Then, you will realize that the argument you are making here is meaningless.

Joe when you grow, if you do, you will realize there is no difference between the two criminal party gangs. Then, you will realize that the argument you are making here is meaningless.

okay, little boy. Go back to your Libertarian Treehouse and exchange conspiracy theories, the Grown Ups are talking.
It’s all make believe, but you believe. Stop believing Joe.

Again, I'm sure you think your failures in life is a grand conspiracy by the Lizard People/Trilaterialists/Bilderbergers/NWO whatever..

But you are really just a loser and if you have a job, your co-workers are scared of you.
As you know Joe, I am exponentially more successful then you. You make less than a cops salary, by your own admission.

Again, I'm sure you think your failures in life is a grand conspiracy by the Lizard People/Trilaterialists/Bilderbergers/NWO whatever..

But you are really just a loser and if you have a job, your co-workers are scared of you.
As you know Joe, I am exponentially more successful then you. You make less than a cops salary, by your own admission.
And besides Joe, your lack of success has nothing to do with the two crime families.

I don't make them up; I understand them better.

That's what I'm saying. You have your own "understanding" of what they mean that no one else does.
no wonder i keep trying to dumb it down for the right wing. only the right wing, never gets it.

That's because you invent new meanings for words. There's no way to "get it" when you just make up new meanings. Example, in your world, unemployment compensation means you get paid even if you refuse available work. Equal protection under the law means you get paid even if you refuse available work. Do you understand?
equal protection of the law means the People may also benefit. And, it is still more cost effective than welfare.

No, you want it to mean that you get paid even if you refuse available work.
equality. employers don't have to hire available workers.

That's what I'm saying. You have your own "understanding" of what they mean that no one else does.
no wonder i keep trying to dumb it down for the right wing. only the right wing, never gets it.

That's because you invent new meanings for words. There's no way to "get it" when you just make up new meanings. Example, in your world, unemployment compensation means you get paid even if you refuse available work. Equal protection under the law means you get paid even if you refuse available work. Do you understand?
equal protection of the law means the People may also benefit. And, it is still more cost effective than welfare.

And you don't have to take available jobs. What you don't get, though, is the power to force taxpayers to support you when you refuse available work.

And you don't have to take available jobs. What you don't get, though, is the power to force taxpayers to support you when you refuse available work.

You're responding to a poster who has the IQ of a turnip. Just so you know. This is the same moron who said "if we would just refurbish Ellis Island, we would not have a problem on our southern border" he's a moron.

providing for the general welfare means equal protection of the law.

You're responding to a poster who has the IQ of a turnip. Just so you know. This is the same moron who said "if we would just refurbish Ellis Island, we would not have a problem on our southern border" he's a moron.
even women can gossip; Men have actual arguments. where is yours?

“Books By Kids” Our goal is for kids to build their confidence up by reading in front of others while getting a haircut. Plus they will receive $3 for reading while in the chair. About 75% of Adults fear Public Speaking.

I know, I've been dealing with him for a long time. It doesn't take long now to reduce him to a flurry of canned, meaningless phrases, then he disappears. With luck, I'll make the disappears happen faster.

If I wanted to debate with someone as low IQ as you I would go to Wal Mart, but a sponge and start arguing with it.

providing for the general welfare means equal protection of the law.

Be honest, your trying to cloak your demand that taxpayers support you.

If I wanted to debate with someone as low IQ as you I would go to Wal Mart, but a sponge and start arguing with it.

At least the sponge wouldn't give you dumb answers and insist they are correct.

And for the record, I don't believe liberals deliberately dumb themselves down. I believe they are just stupid and can't help it.

Forum List

Back