Students Cheer As Homosexual Flag Is Cut Down

Not true. Only the rare individual discriminates for whites and they're idiots. Stuff you bitch about being white privileges is like legacy in a college which isn't based on race but on historic family traditions. The reason they are discriminated for isn't because they are white. We are a melting pot, start melting already.

I think you are a bit delusional if you don't think this happens still.

As long as most of the bosses are white, they will more often than not favor other whites.
Is that why every corporation is taking a pledge to hire Blacks?
Yeah, yeah...I know...you never saw those stories.

By the way, did Whitey allow those successful Blacks to be successful or did those Blacks do it because they worked at it?

Dipshit don't try and teach me Biblical, you're entirely unqualified.

Now stfu, atheist

You cited a quote from Matthew that you claimed that ended the Kosher laws. that's not what the verse says at all.

The funny thing is most Christians don't read the bible. otherwise, we'd have more atheists.
Read it all the time. Have read it cover to cover. Truth is truth whether you choose to believe it or not. Just depends where you want to spend eternity. Good luck.

This is according to your religious sect.
Nope. According to the ABSOLUTE Truth of the Bible.
Like I said, according to your choice of religious sect. Other people have other ideas. There are millions of people in the US and billions of people in the world with all sorts of beliefs. Too many people are aggressively squabbling over religion these days, which just results in reasonable people avoiding religion altogether.
Difference is. Religion isn't the truth. The Bible is because it is the inerrant Word of God.

Inerrancy and infallibility are doctrines of some Protestant Christian sects.
That's because it it the truth and all else are lies.
You believe that on faith......not truth. We don't have to believe it.
no, but you WILL bow before Christ, either as Savior nor or as Judge when He throws you and the rest of the unbelievers, and there will be many, into the Lake of Fire.
When are you going to get over your pride and love of self? You show no humility and willingness to serve others. I have a Turkish friend who was raised Muslim in Istanbul and Germany. He is gay, and now an American citizen. He has worked jobs caring for disabled people and doing all of the cleaning up after them, even though he has an very high IQ and is a very educated and well-travelled man. He is more a follower of Jesus' teachings than you will ever be. Get off your high horse and humble yourself enough to learn that it is your role in life to be of service to others.
But that won't save your soul. ONLY the shed blood of Christ will. You have to understand that God does not weigh good deeds against bad. that's false teaching. Ephesians 2:8-9 spells out that salvation is a gift. Not to be earned by works.
So Gandhi and I are going to share Hell with Hitler. If that is true then fuck your God.
Your choice, not His. G-d provided only ONE path to Him, and that's through His Son (John 14:6)
Because it is said in a fictional book so it must be true.

Dipshit don't try and teach me Biblical, you're entirely unqualified.

Now stfu, atheist

You cited a quote from Matthew that you claimed that ended the Kosher laws. that's not what the verse says at all.

The funny thing is most Christians don't read the bible. otherwise, we'd have more atheists.
Read it all the time. Have read it cover to cover. Truth is truth whether you choose to believe it or not. Just depends where you want to spend eternity. Good luck.

This is according to your religious sect.
Nope. According to the ABSOLUTE Truth of the Bible.
Like I said, according to your choice of religious sect. Other people have other ideas. There are millions of people in the US and billions of people in the world with all sorts of beliefs. Too many people are aggressively squabbling over religion these days, which just results in reasonable people avoiding religion altogether.
Difference is. Religion isn't the truth. The Bible is because it is the inerrant Word of God.

Inerrancy and infallibility are doctrines of some Protestant Christian sects.
That's because it it the truth and all else are lies.
You believe that on faith......not truth. We don't have to believe it.
no, but you WILL bow before Christ, either as Savior nor or as Judge when He throws you and the rest of the unbelievers, and there will be many, into the Lake of Fire.
When are you going to get over your pride and love of self? You show no humility and willingness to serve others. I have a Turkish friend who was raised Muslim in Istanbul and Germany. He is gay, and now an American citizen. He has worked jobs caring for disabled people and doing all of the cleaning up after them, even though he has an very high IQ and is a very educated and well-travelled man. He is more a follower of Jesus' teachings than you will ever be. Get off your high horse and humble yourself enough to learn that it is your role in life to be of service to others.
But that won't save your soul. ONLY the shed blood of Christ will. You have to understand that God does not weigh good deeds against bad. that's false teaching. Ephesians 2:8-9 spells out that salvation is a gift. Not to be earned by works.

Thank you for explaining Saul's opinion.

The very fact that they have to make that pledge now (after the riots) shows that they were doing a very bad job of it up to this point.

By the way, did Whitey allow those successful Blacks to be successful or did those Blacks do it because they worked at it?

I wouldn't know. I've been in the business world for 30 years now and never had a black boss.

The very fact that they have to make that pledge now (after the riots) shows that they were doing a very bad job of it up to this point.

I wouldn't know. I've been in the business world for 30 years now and never had a black boss.
Have to be qualified.

Won't happen because Jesus never breaks His promises. He is after all, G-d Almighty.

Um.... Okay.

But what if he isn't?

What if he was just a dude and his followers just got a little carried away?
Ok. And what if he was the son of God? If I’m wrong, I’m no worse off. In fact, I’m better off because I’ve led an infinitely better life thanks to my faith.

However, if you’re wrong, you’re fucked. Like really fucked. Like holy f’ing hell are you fucked.

Won't happen because Jesus never breaks His promises. He is after all, G-d Almighty.

Um.... Okay.

But what if he isn't?

What if he was just a dude and his followers just got a little carried away?
Ok. And what if he was the son of God? If I’m wrong, I’m no worse off. In fact, I’m better off because I’ve led an infinitely better life thanks to my faith.

However, if you’re wrong, you’re fucked. Like really fucked. Like holy f’ing hell are you fucked.
What if God is some super spirit sucking and eating all the tiny spirits. Jesus is the guide to his mouth and you follow blindly only to be sucked dry of what essence remain of your spirit.

The only flag that should be allowed in schools is Old Glory.
:mad:

WRONG!!!!!

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

Here's the underlying problem with the "What if your are wrong?" argument.

What if you get to heaven and the Muslims are right?

There are 8 billion people on Earth, and only 2 billion of them believe in Zombie Jesus. Are they all going to hell, mostly for being born in the wrong place?

If the Muslims are right, I won’t “get” to Heaven.

But here’s the thing - neither will you. And I will have lived an infinitely better life thanks to my faith. So again, we’re right back to where we started (which always happens in our discussions thanks to your complete and total lack of logic).
There are 8 billion people on Earth, and only 2 billion of them believe in Zombie Jesus. Are they all going to hell, mostly for being born in the wrong place?
Were they “born in the wrong place” though? In your infinite arrogance, you assume it was an accident instead of by divine design.

I won’t pretend to answer your question. I would never claim to speak on behalf of God. I just know that science has already backed up the birth and death of Jesus. From the James Ossuary to the Shroud of Turin and everything in between, science has already corroborated the Bible.

But here’s the thing - neither will you. And I will have lived an infinitely better life thanks to my faith. So again, we’re right back to where we started (which always happens in our discussions thanks to your complete and total lack of logic).
Were they “born in the wrong place” though? In your infinite arrogance, you assume it was an accident instead of by divine design.

I won’t pretend to answer your question. I would never claim to speak on behalf of God. I just know that science has already backed up the birth and death of Jesus. From the James Ossuary to the Shroud of Turin and everything in between, science has already corroborated the Bible.
How do you explain how neither the Hindu's nor the Buddhist, nor other Eastern religions documented a flood. The flood was a local event not a world wide event.

Well, two problems with that "logic">> The first is that living in terror of an imaginary sky fairy makes you a better person. History shows the opposite, with witch burnings, crusades, inquisitions, etc.

Second, I don't believe in Allah for the same reason I don't believe in Jesus. There's no evidence they exist. (NO, I don't even think Jesus was a real person.)

Um, no. It would seem to me that a God who would condemn someone to an eternity of hellfire merely because they were born in Japan and were taught about Amaterasu (The Shinto Sun Goddess) instead of Yahweh, but were otherwise a good person, is kind of a fucked up design.

1621417489350.png

I'll go one further on your fucked up design. You guys hold that you can get into heaven if you embrace Zombie Jesus, no matter what sins you've committed, but if you don't, you are going to hell.

So by that logic, Ann Frank never embraced Jesus... She'd going to the same Hell Hitler went to. Man, hope they don't run into each other down there, that would be awkward. Meanwhile, Jeffrey Dahmner was born again in prison and baptized right before another inmate brained him. According to Christians, he's going to heaven. Hope he doesn't run into anyone he ate up there. That would be awkward. Well, most of them were gay, so they were going to hell anyway. Because Zombie Jesus loves you.

Sorry, man, the Shroud of Turin is a 14th century forgery.

The James Ossuary (which only proves there was a guy named James who had a brother named Joshua) is also a fake. The guy who found it was put on trial for antiquities fraud.

The reality is, Jesus was a literary invention. Even the Gospels contradict each other on key aspects of his life, which they wouldn't do if he was a real person. The Gospels can't even agree on what year he was born in. (Matthew says before 4 BCE, Luke says after 6CE)

Waiting for your sputtering response...

1621417809597.png

Well, two problems with that "logic">> The first is that living in terror of an imaginary sky fairy makes you a better person. History shows the opposite, with witch burnings, crusades, inquisitions, etc.
It does no such thing, snowflake. History has shown that people who embrace The Bible are more forgiving, more generous, more honorable, etc.

In your infinite ignorance, you're trying to assign the actions of Satan to Jesus. Which is exactly what we would expect from you.
Second, I don't believe in Allah for the same reason I don't believe in Jesus. There's no evidence they exist. (NO, I don't even think Jesus was a real person.)
That's fuck'n hilarious coming from a person who believes in "Global Warming" (absolutely no evidence that exists - and every claim they ever made never came to fruition), believes someone with a penis can menstruate and give birth (when in fact science debunked that shit like 400 years ago :laugh: ), and who denies basic reality 24x7 since basic reality obliterates the left-wing ideology.

She said that because she was getting fuck'n obliterated by the Tea Party with facts, logic, and reason :laugh:

When one believes that someone with a penis can menstruate and give birth, one must declare that they won't "argue" with the other side because the other side is "like a pigeon". We struct because we fuck'n obliterate you imbeciles with basic facts.

Um, no. It would seem to me that a God who would condemn someone to an eternity of hellfire merely because they were born in Japan and were taught about Amaterasu (The Shinto Sun Goddess) instead of Yahweh, but were otherwise a good person, is kind of a fucked up design.
The arrogance in that statement is simply astounding. "It would seem to me". Like, who the fuck are you? Some small, insignificant, angry asshat who desperately wants to convince himself (and others) that he's more all knowing that God. :eusa_doh:

I've never met an atheist yet who wasn't extremely arrogant. Atheists don't believe in God because their narcissism doesn't allow them to process and accept that something is infinitely smarter than they are.

Let me ask you something, small-minded small man: did it ever occur to your limited intellect that those "born in Japan" were all people such as Adolf Hitler and were put there for their crimes?

I'm not saying that is the case. I'm just asking if you ever considered that. Of course, you didn't because you're a simpleton with narcissistic disorder. You never stop to think critically about anything.

Sorry, man, the Shroud of Turin is a 14th century forgery.

Bwhahaha! Sorry man, you continue to swallow absurd propaganda. Here is Wikipedia son:
In 1988, radiocarbon dating established that the shroud was from the Middle Ages, between the years 1260 and 1390.[4] All hypotheses put forward to challenge the radiocarbon dating have been scientifically refuted,[5] including the medieval repair hypothesis,[6][7][8] the bio-contamination hypothesis[9] and the carbon monoxide hypothesis
Ya get that, son? Radiocarbon dating. Science. So even if it was a "forgery", it sure as shit wasn't a "14th century forgery". :lmao:

Any other propaganda you've consumed that you would me to debunk for you?

The reality is, Jesus was a literary invention. Even the Gospels contradict each other on key aspects of his life, which they wouldn't do if he was a real person. The Gospels can't even agree on what year he was born in. (Matthew says before 4 BCE, Luke says after 6CE)

Waiting for your sputtering response...
So to be clear, George Washington "wasn't a real person"? Because "even historians contradict each other on key aspects of his life". For example, there were generations of Americans literally taught in schools that he chopped down a cherry tree but refused to lie about it.

Until a historian decided to research that story and traced it all back to a single author who was incapable of citing his source for it. Oops. *Mic-drop* :laugh:

Forum List

Back