Students Cheer As Homosexual Flag Is Cut Down

Because you're the one who insists dark people are stupid and need your help.

No, that's just how you read it.

I'm the one who thinks as long as white people have all the power, they are going to favor other white people. Every time.

Are you upset that she is now literally a checkout girl at Super Stop&Shop, makes $10.00/hour and looks like she wants to commit suicide?

Really? When did this happen?

no, but you WILL bow before Christ, either as Savior nor or as Judge when He throws you and the rest of the unbelievers, and there will be many, into the Lake of Fire.

So what happens when you get to the afterlife and you find out Zeus or Odin or Amaterasu is the supreme being?

I'm the one who thinks as long as white people have all the power, they are going to favor other white people. Every time.

Are you upset that she is now literally a checkout girl at Super Stop&Shop, makes $10.00/hour and looks like she wants to commit suicide?

no, but you WILL bow before Christ, either as Savior nor or as Judge when He throws you and the rest of the unbelievers, and there will be many, into the Lake of Fire.

So what happens when you get to the afterlife and you find out Zeus or Odin or Amaterasu is the supreme being?
Won't happen because Jesus never breaks His promises. He is after all, G-d Almighty.

Dipshit don't try and teach me Biblical, you're entirely unqualified.

Now stfu, atheist

You cited a quote from Matthew that you claimed that ended the Kosher laws. that's not what the verse says at all.

The funny thing is most Christians don't read the bible. otherwise, we'd have more atheists.
Read it all the time. Have read it cover to cover. Truth is truth whether you choose to believe it or not. Just depends where you want to spend eternity. Good luck.

This is according to your religious sect.
Nope. According to the ABSOLUTE Truth of the Bible.
Like I said, according to your choice of religious sect. Other people have other ideas. There are millions of people in the US and billions of people in the world with all sorts of beliefs. Too many people are aggressively squabbling over religion these days, which just results in reasonable people avoiding religion altogether.
Difference is. Religion isn't the truth. The Bible is because it is the inerrant Word of God.

Inerrancy and infallibility are doctrines of some Protestant Christian sects.
That's because it it the truth and all else are lies.
You believe that on faith......not truth. We don't have to believe it.
When are you going to get over your pride and love of self? You show no humility and willingness to serve others. I have a Turkish friend who was raised Muslim in Istanbul and Germany. He is gay, and now an American citizen. He has worked jobs caring for disabled people and doing all of the cleaning up after them, even though he has an very high IQ and is a very educated and well-travelled man. He is more a follower of Jesus' teachings than you will ever be. Get off your high horse and humble yourself enough to learn that it is your role in life to be of service to others.

White is not a race. Whites are mutts a mixture of other races. You want to see a superior race look at the Asians.

Normal? There have always been homersexuals in every society, that, is normal...
You can equally say that there have always been sadistic killers in every society. The comment is about the individuals in the population, not the population makeup. When your characteristic falls outside of two standard deviations from the average, like homosexuals, you are definitely not normal. That's why it's called the normal distribution. Doesn't make you a bad person. True geniuses fall two standard deviations from the average as well. If you have an IQ of 175, you are not normal. Labeling everything as normal merely because it exists is a relatively new liberal phenomenon. I'm sure they don't call it the normal distribution curve anymore in schools.

White is not a race. Whites are mutts a mixture of other races. You want to see a superior race look at the Asians.

Um, okay, wasn't talking genetics. If you want to see pure races, then you need to look at any inbred culture with no contact with the outside. It's not pretty.

I was talking about how whites have all the power in the US, and dole out those privileges based on how white you are perceived to be.

Um, okay, wasn't talking genetics. If you want to see pure races, then you need to look at any inbred culture with no contact with the outside. It's not pretty.

I was talking about how whites have all the power in the US, and dole out those privileges based on how white you are perceived to be.
Not true. Only the rare individual discriminates for whites and they're idiots. Stuff you bitch about being white privileges is like legacy in a college which isn't based on race but on historic family traditions. The reason they are discriminated for isn't because they are white. We are a melting pot, start melting already.

Now stfu, atheist

You cited a quote from Matthew that you claimed that ended the Kosher laws. that's not what the verse says at all.

The funny thing is most Christians don't read the bible. otherwise, we'd have more atheists.
Read it all the time. Have read it cover to cover. Truth is truth whether you choose to believe it or not. Just depends where you want to spend eternity. Good luck.

Like I said, according to your choice of religious sect. Other people have other ideas. There are millions of people in the US and billions of people in the world with all sorts of beliefs. Too many people are aggressively squabbling over religion these days, which just results in reasonable people avoiding religion altogether.
Difference is. Religion isn't the truth. The Bible is because it is the inerrant Word of God.

Christ is a myth.

But he puts on a good party in late December...

Do you think any other race wouldn't do the exact same thing? It's human nature.

Latinos will favor latinos, black will favor blacks, whites will favor whites.

If you think only whites would defer to their own kind, you're more stupid than I originally gave you credit for...

Now stfu, atheist

When are you going to get over your pride and love of self? You show no humility and willingness to serve others. I have a Turkish friend who was raised Muslim in Istanbul and Germany. He is gay, and now an American citizen. He has worked jobs caring for disabled people and doing all of the cleaning up after them, even though he has an very high IQ and is a very educated and well-travelled man. He is more a follower of Jesus' teachings than you will ever be. Get off your high horse and humble yourself enough to learn that it is your role in life to be of service to others.
But that won't save your soul. ONLY the shed blood of Christ will. You have to understand that God does not weigh good deeds against bad. that's false teaching. Ephesians 2:8-9 spells out that salvation is a gift. Not to be earned by works.

Paul Kantner wrote a song that you might enjoy. It`s called White Boy.

When did this happen?

Since 2008 and I see it all over Nassau County.
How many times do I have to post it to get it through your head that as soon as they got their Green Cards they were fired and replaced by their own people?

You simply don’t want to believe it.

Now stfu, atheist

But that won't save your soul. ONLY the shed blood of Christ will. You have to understand that God does not weigh good deeds against bad. that's false teaching. Ephesians 2:8-9 spells out that salvation is a gift. Not to be earned by works.
So Gandhi and I are going to share Hell with Hitler. If that is true then fuck your God.

Now stfu, atheist

So Gandhi and I are going to share Hell with Hitler. If that is true then fuck your God.
Your choice, not His. G-d provided only ONE path to Him, and that's through His Son (John 14:6)

There are still some normal kids out there

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Why does the right wing remain in the dark ages and obey the stupid orders from imbeciles like Trump? Here's some dark age history about a gay code breaker who helped end WW2.

Not true. Only the rare individual discriminates for whites and they're idiots. Stuff you bitch about being white privileges is like legacy in a college which isn't based on race but on historic family traditions. The reason they are discriminated for isn't because they are white. We are a melting pot, start melting already.

I think you are a bit delusional if you don't think this happens still.

As long as most of the bosses are white, they will more often than not favor other whites.

Forum List

Back