Students Cheer As Homosexual Flag Is Cut Down

I was unaware a flag had sex...
The rainbow is a token of God's promise to mankind and all living creatures.

I was unaware a flag had sex...
The rainbow is a token of God's promise to mankind and all living creatures.
Why would a so called living God genocide his own creation and then claim he loves us? Seems a bit of an oxymoron...

Normal? There have always been homersexuals in every society, that, is normal...
Homosexuality may be "normal" but it isn't right. God calls it an abomination.
He's your God he's not mine, mine doesn't care who you sleep with while ignoring people that are dying of starvation, disease or human abuses.

Normal? There have always been homersexuals in every society, that, is normal...

Perhaps. But never as many as in the current area where taking it in the caboose is glorified.

When I was a young man, relatively few guys were into sodomy
How would you know it was a secret then?

It wasn't a secret at all, actually. From Christine Jorgensen to Roy Cohn to J. Edgar Hoover, there were plenty of open homos.

Just not nearly as many as there are now. It wasn't a "secret"

Moonglow is butthurt right now
No I am not I have only pity for a creature like you who wants to be authoritarians and tell society what is right and what is wrong and abuse those you hate with denial of human rights and freedoms... You people do shit like make it hard for people to exist because your religion of love teaches you how to hate.

There are still some normal kids out there

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

If salmon fought up raging rivers, lept waterfalls, and braved hungry bears to get upstream and Ghey Off - no salmon and no bears.

BrookTrout_RainbowTrout.jpg

Moonglow is butthurt right now
No I am not I have only pity for a creature like you who wants to be authoritarians and tell society what is right and what is wrong and abuse those you hate with denial of human rights and freedoms... You people do shit like make it hard for people to exist because your religion of love teaches you how to hate.
People can abuse anything. We are not at the point in human history where there is plenty for everyone. And that changes any thing towards utopia that we try to accomplish but does not exist. Resources are finite with peoples individual ways a multitude. There are costs to everything. I keep spouting about the destruction of traditional marriage because history tells us that when things go bad, it is not nice and people get blamed. So maybe we are all a bit selfish with our own self importance.

Homosexuality may be "normal" but it isn't right. God calls it an abomination.

It's not "normal". It's a genetic defect at best, a psychological problem at worst. In studies of over fed and over populated managed mouse colonies, at certain points they begin displaying behavioral abnormalities and homosexuality is one of them. It's a signal that a society is out of balance somehow.

I am absolutely not implying homos should be harassed, ostracized or harmed in even the slightest way. Their lifestyles can be tolerated and it makes no difference. Under no circumstance should it be celebrated or promoted however, and these kids are demonstrating the fact they're sick and tired of their elder generation's embracing something they have every right to find repulsive.

Perhaps. But never as many as in the current area where taking it in the caboose is glorified.

When I was a young man, relatively few guys were into sodomy

Probably why you were able to become one of their top leaders in such a short time.

How many other gheys beside yourself were there when you grew up?

Forum List

Back