Students Cheer As Homosexual Flag Is Cut Down

You are never going to stop people from getting their hands on guns.

Except European countries and Japan have largely done EXACTLY that.

Your problem is that you will never admit that Black hoodlums don't give a damn about anybody but themselves and so you direct your disappointment in society towards Whites.

Again, your racism is kind of sad and all, but the problem is we have too many guns, period.

If White hoodlums want to get their hands on guns, they will and they will use them on who they wish to use them.

Except, again, the white hoodlums in Europe by and large- don't. They have very little gun crime.
Europe does not reside on the same border as Mexico, et al, where gangs are the rule.
All Europe has to deal with is unarmed Muslims burning down cities and raping women.

I don't know how many night guards get shot in Chicago because the news outlets have stopped reporting minor crimes committed since Biden.

Oh. I see, it's all a conspiracy!

Okay, 131 people have been killed in Chicago so far this year. I am pretty sure most of them weren't night guards.
I am pretty sure most of them weren't night guards

I'm
sure they were Climate Scientists.

Europe does not reside on the same border as Mexico, et al, where gangs are the rule.
All Europe has to deal with is unarmed Muslims burning down cities and raping women.

Dude, how come every problem to you comes down to blaming a minority for something? Are you really still upset that Indian gal took your job?
Because you're the one who insists dark people are stupid and need your help.

No shit? Then why are there never shootings at NRA meetings, police stations, or the White House (which is filled with fully automatic firearms)?

Uh, we've had four presidents assassinated in our history.... I don't know of any other job where you have a 8% chance of being murdered.
Three of them killed in the 1800’s when there were no sub-machine guns. None in the past 50 years where gun ownership has skyrocketed.

Thanks for playing, kid!

Dude, how come every problem to you comes down to blaming a minority for something? Are you really still upset that Indian gal took your job?

Why not?

After all, you blame wealthy white guys for everything...

Are you really still upset that Indian gal took your job

Are you upset that she is now literally a checkout girl at Super Stop&Shop, makes $10.00/hour and looks like she wants to commit suicide?

No shit? Then why are there never shootings at NRA meetings, police stations, or the White House (which is filled with fully automatic firearms)?

Uh, we've had four presidents assassinated in our history.... I don't know of any other job where you have a 8% chance of being murdered.
You should be happy because they were White.

Libs have no clue what the constitution says. The second says I can own any gun and any amount of guns I want, no matter what idiots like you think.

Nope, it says "Well Regulated Militias". I'm fine with well-regulated militias.. I was a member of one for years. Tomorrow is the 40th Anniversary of my first enlistment.

I'm more worried about nuts with guns... the best argument for gun control is a discussion with a gun nut.
Militias are citizens with guns, the same guns as the military. The best argument for abortion is a discussion with a lib.

Dipshit don't try and teach me Biblical, you're entirely unqualified.

Now stfu, atheist

You cited a quote from Matthew that you claimed that ended the Kosher laws. that's not what the verse says at all.

The funny thing is most Christians don't read the bible. otherwise, we'd have more atheists.
Read it all the time. Have read it cover to cover. Truth is truth whether you choose to believe it or not. Just depends where you want to spend eternity. Good luck.

This is according to your religious sect.
Nope. According to the ABSOLUTE Truth of the Bible.
Like I said, according to your choice of religious sect. Other people have other ideas. There are millions of people in the US and billions of people in the world with all sorts of beliefs. Too many people are aggressively squabbling over religion these days, which just results in reasonable people avoiding religion altogether.
Difference is. Religion isn't the truth. The Bible is because it is the inerrant Word of God.

Inerrancy and infallibility are doctrines of some Protestant Christian sects.
That's because it it the truth and all else are lies.
You believe that on faith......not truth. We don't have to believe it.

Wow!
More ad hominems when your “helpless” Black people are murdering each other everyday and you’re blaming it on Whitey.
You’re quite the racist.

AMERICANS of all races are murdering each other every day. That's what happens when you flood your streets with guns because the Gun Lobby misinterprets an amendment about militias.
That's America as they want it.

Libs have no clue what the constitution says. The second says I can own any gun and any amount of guns I want, no matter what idiots like you think.

Nope, it says "Well Regulated Militias". I'm fine with well-regulated militias.. I was a member of one for years. Tomorrow is the 40th Anniversary of my first enlistment.

I'm more worried about nuts with guns... the best argument for gun control is a discussion with a gun nut.
Militias are citizens with guns, the same guns as the military. The best argument for abortion is a discussion with a lib.
"the same guns as the military".....:heehee:

Law abiding gun owners own close to 400 million firearms.

If we were the problem, you'd know it...

Actually, half the guns in this country are owned by 3% of the population, and frankly, you people are scary because most of you are nuts.

View attachment 487106

The idiots misinterpreting the second amendment are you anti American fools on the left.

The only ones misrepresenting the militia amendment are the NRA and the gun industry...

But it's hard to get a person to understand a problem if their paycheck depends on them not understanding it.
Doesn't say anything about ammo tho.

Dipshit don't try and teach me Biblical, you're entirely unqualified.

Now stfu, atheist

You cited a quote from Matthew that you claimed that ended the Kosher laws. that's not what the verse says at all.

The funny thing is most Christians don't read the bible. otherwise, we'd have more atheists.
Read it all the time. Have read it cover to cover. Truth is truth whether you choose to believe it or not. Just depends where you want to spend eternity. Good luck.

This is according to your religious sect.
Nope. According to the ABSOLUTE Truth of the Bible.
Like I said, according to your choice of religious sect. Other people have other ideas. There are millions of people in the US and billions of people in the world with all sorts of beliefs. Too many people are aggressively squabbling over religion these days, which just results in reasonable people avoiding religion altogether.
Difference is. Religion isn't the truth. The Bible is because it is the inerrant Word of God.

Inerrancy and infallibility are doctrines of some Protestant Christian sects.
That's because it it the truth and all else are lies.
You believe that on faith......not truth. We don't have to believe it.
no, but you WILL bow before Christ, either as Savior nor or as Judge when He throws you and the rest of the unbelievers, and there will be many, into the Lake of Fire.

I think it's ignorant and stupid for anybody with preferences for a mate to have a freeking goddamned flag. Do straights have a flag??? I'm an unaware if they do.

Like many cultures and cliques in human society, you have to understand that the media ONLY focuses on the ones that are the most abborhent, sick, twisted, depraved, and deranged. The media does NOT focus on those that have created a worthwhile existence, made a life for themselves, or has fought for the freedom to just live.

These disgusting pieces of human garbage that proclaim they are some sort of "ABCDEFG" category, are mentally deficient and an extreme danger to everyone! They have spat in the face of all gay peoples who have fought for the freedom to just be accepted as a human being, a tax paying citizen, and not a "thing" to be categorized, have a label slapped on them and sold as some kind of object!

These pissants today have made a laughing stock out of all the gays in history who have had to deal with the torment and isolation of just wanting to be treated like any other human being. These little sycophants have sold out the entire gay culture as being a commodity....something to advertise and sell on the open market!! They all need to be shipped off to the Syrian desert and left there!! What they have done to gay culture, is more heinous and destructive than what Hitler did to the Jews!!

I for one, despise each and every little f**king disgusting turd that flaunts themselves like a piece of bait, and selling themselves as some grotesque monstrosity that they preach as being "normal".

As for religion........thats a laugh! American religions state that "man is made in gods image", therefore making man a copy of god. But then the entire bible is FULL of back stepping and hypocrisy!! It's all a huge laugh riot! It's hard for me to believe that people are gullible enough to get caught up in these man-made lies!!

Forum List

Back