Strzok Is A Jozke

Do You Feel FBI Agents are Proud of Agent Strzok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We got to pass on Missouri Mike, he does not know what he is talking. 97% of land in Missouri is rural.
Face of evil.

S6DtPSK.jpg

where is the next photo with 666 on his head, and a quotation from the bible.
It’s almost like I am rural and voted that way. I’m sure you could smell it in the Walmart I go to the next town over. Go ahead and boost up your coastal cities voter numbers. I’m still here and my electoral college beats the shit out of you.

After Strzok’s performance today. Is there any case he has ever worked on that can’t be now questioned about its authenticity? Is every case he touched now up for dismissal?
Provide me concrete proof his bias interfered with the investigation. Don't give sound bites like Bengazi witch- hunt.
IG investigation has cleared him, move on to the next Bullshit, republicans.
We have concrete proof you moron. Every case he has ever worked on is now being prepped for relitigation. He proved he’s not impartial in any case and pretty much makes his mind up before interviewing a single witness.
So you have proof IG does not. Great is the proof comes out of your Ass.
They have it as well as you do.
Rural_Mike take it easy, truth will get to you, when you stop listening to fox news.
Fort Leonard Wood is in Missouri ,,a real shit hole

After Strzok’s performance today. Is there any case he has ever worked on that can’t be now questioned about its authenticity? Is every case he touched now up for dismissal?
Provide me concrete proof his bias interfered with the investigation. Don't give sound bites like Bengazi witch- hunt.
We have concrete proof you moron. Every case he has ever worked on is now being prepped for relitigation. He proved he’s not impartial in any case and pretty much makes his mind up before interviewing a single witness.
Rural_Mike take it easy, truth will get to you, when you stop listening to fox news.
I’m enjoying life. Lower taxes, illegals getting deported and you morons doing what you do. Life is good.

It’s a very nice base. What the fuck are you talking about? Ever been there?

Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif
How much more obvious could it be he was operating on behalf of the democratic party? the liberals all defended what he did and provided cover for him, even when he admitted his bias and hatred of trump and that he wanted to stop him they made sure he knew he was not alone in that room, that he had allies at a hearing that, in the past was used to go after the men [and women] before them.

Last edited:
Damn yes A real pos place to be especially in winter going out to the range

We got to pass on Missouri Mike, he does not know what he is talking. 97% of land in Missouri is rural.
Face of evil.

S6DtPSK.jpg

It’s almost like I am rural and voted that way. I’m sure you could smell it in the Walmart I go to the next town over. Go ahead and boost up your coastal cities voter numbers. I’m still here and my electoral college beats the shit out of you.
I’m enjoying life. Lower taxes, illegals getting deported and you morons doing what you do. Life is good.
At the end of the day blue states pay more in taxes and generate more GDP. if you remove Texas from the red state, you got nothing but flyby states. This election was an aberration and we lost a few blue states because of comey. Will get them back.

Thank God only for basic 2 months

One place you snowflakes wouldn’t melt. For part of the year anyway.

Face of evil.

S6DtPSK.jpg

At the end of the day blue states pay more in taxes and generate more GDP. if you remove Texas from the red state, you got nothing but flyby states. This election was an aberration and we lost a few blue states because of comey. Will get them back.
Yeah, good luck with that.

Used to wake up with coal dust from the coal fed furnaces over my face But that was while JFK was president

Old Louie Gohmert bitch slapped him into the next galaxy. Just heard the clip. It was freaking awesome.

GGGGGGGGGGGO Gohmert. !!!!!!

Used to wake up with coal dust from the coal fed furnaces over my face But that was while JFK was president
Um, ok. Not sure WTF that’s supposed to make me feel but fine.

Forum List

Back