Strzok Is A Jozke

Do You Feel FBI Agents are Proud of Agent Strzok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Benghazi Benghazi All your traitors or as you call yourselves republicans are FOS He says something one day and the opposite the next day He is a pos and he's yours

Still waiting for you or anyone else to tell me how he broke the law -- not about your feelings or how mad you are that he spoke ill of Trump -- i want you to name me any criminal statute that he broke..

I'll wait while you continue having a hissy fit

I really liked the part where he took personal responsibility. Really showed a lot of character

Is that anything like how Hillary Clinton took personal responsibility for all her crimes and people she let die to conceal her gun running?
Trey Gowdy and the other 5 or 6 republican congressional investigations disagree with your idiotic assessment of the Benghazi situation -- but you can hang on to the fantasy if it helps you sleep at night

Filthy Democrats think that Strzok should get a Purple Heart for the attention he is getting for cheating on his wife betraying his country and corrupting the FBI.

Just shows us what asshole the Democrats are.

why is it that liberals/democrats never seem to recall anything when they are being grilled?

Filthy Democrats think that Strzok should get a Purple Heart for the attention he is getting for cheating on his wife betraying his country and corrupting the FBI.

Just shows us what asshole the Democrats are.

Deep down they know Pajama Boy looked weak and sad yesterday. Hence the usual meltdown.

Funny shit watching them look like rabid lemmings

if stroke cant recall what Obama said on a hot mike,does that mean he cant recall the last time he saw anyone naked?

What did Strzok say about Trump that other repugs weren't saying too? Most of the other repug presidential candidates were saying the same things about Trump. Of course, they're a bunch of kiss asses now.
They weren’t FBI agents as part of an ongoing investigation.

Still waiting for a Trump supporter to give me the criminal statute that Strzok was supposed to be arrested for?

He can’t recall SENDING certain emails...but can remember specific DETAILS of those emails. Very strange.

He can’t recall SENDING certain emails...but can remember specific DETAILS of those emails. Very strange.
Did Sessions claiming he cant recall any contacts with Russians over 100 times and then still getting caught lying about it --- did that bother you? No...cool

Did Sessions claiming he cant recall any contacts with Russians over 100 times and then still getting caught lying about it --- did that bother you? No...cool

Let me help you out...think hard now..Sessions bothers you but not Pajama Boy...no....cool

Think hard now. Very hard

Still waiting for a Trump supporter to give me the criminal statute that Strzok was supposed to be arrested for?
Obstruction of justice. Slow walked Hillary-Weiner investigation to protect her because of his political beliefs. Then turned on a dime and launched false dossier Trump witch hunt.

[

26 years he served And you Mfers want to take him down ? F all of you fn turds

Why are you defending the lying partisan asshole?

He is an example of the low life shit that is in our government. The same type of scum as Lois Learner and others.

How come you Moon Bats always try to defend the assholes in government? Is it a lack of intellect or morals or both?
Talk about defending assholes , how many support Trump ,a world class asshole?
Vast majority of FBI agents are veterans and most likely voted Trump. Only the leftist at top of organization supported Hillary.

Still waiting for you or anyone else to tell me how he broke the law -- not about your feelings or how mad you are that he spoke ill of Trump -- i want you to name me any criminal statute that he broke..

Here ya go 4-eyes...read em and weep.....18 US Code 2384 & 2385

Forum List

Back