Strzok Is A Jozke

Do You Feel FBI Agents are Proud of Agent Strzok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is agent Strzok a disgrace to the brave and honorable women of the FBI?
Yes
The way this guy interprets physical evidence is weird
Sez the text say one thing when they actually say something else
I’m sure Flynn said one thing and and super agent Strzok interpretation was different

[

26 years he served And you Mfers want to take him down ? F all of you fn turds

Why are you defending the lying partisan asshole?

He is an example of the low life shit that is in our government. The same type of scum as Lois Learner and others.

How come you Moon Bats always try to defend the assholes in government? Is it a lack of intellect or morals or both?

upload_2018-7-13_5-0-23.jpeg
Today’s modern liberated woman

[

Why are you defending the lying partisan asshole?

He is an example of the low life shit that is in our government. The same type of scum as Lois Learner and others.

How come you Moon Bats always try to defend the assholes in government? Is it a lack of intellect or morals or both?
Talk about defending assholes , how many support Trump ,a world class asshole?

Both sides presented themselves poorly.
Why both sides ?

Love the republican representative talking about the innocent looks strzoks made to his wife while having an affair. Did this moron Gohmert ask the same questions to Donald Trump.

Republicans, the party that cares about faith and family when it is convenient but alt facts all the time. Party of "T".

Was Trump carrying on an affair on government time, using his government phone to text his lover thousands of times a month?

[Q

The real jerk is the idiot, Louie Gohmert from Texas.

The jerk was the filthy FBI investigator that used his office to undermine an elected President.

The jerks were also the filthy Democrats that used the meeting today to give their stupid anti Trump hate speeches.

Shame on the Democrats and their asshole operatives like Strzok.

Again good soundbite but no proof he affected the outcome of the investigation. Too many people above him.
One thing we can agree on is abolishing IRS than ICE.
Only person who undermines his presidency constantly is the one and only "T" by his actions insulting gold star family, vets like McCain, physically challenged journalist, Judge of Mexican descent....
It is people like you who have looked the other way on each of these non presidential conduct who are un-American. You are not worthy of being an American.

So whose sock account are you?

You speak libtard as well as some of our regulars!

[Q

The jerk was the filthy FBI investigator that used his office to undermine an elected President.

The jerks were also the filthy Democrats that used the meeting today to give their stupid anti Trump hate speeches.

You ASS HOLE he had information on trump being investigated that he NEVER mentioned until after your scumbag traitor was elected

He was fired not for Bias but for how it may look, optics.
The shihead was fired from the Mueller team for inappropriate behavior you dumbshit. So was his whore..

Great post Patriot!

That's is the smartest thing you have posted yet!

[Q

Again good soundbite but no proof he affected the outcome of the investigation. Too many people above him.
One thing we can agree on is abolishing IRS than ICE.
Only person who undermines his presidency constantly is the one and only "T" by his actions insulting gold star family, vets like McCain, physically challenged journalist, Judge of Mexican descent....
It is people like you who have looked the other way on each of these non presidential conduct who are un-American. You are not worthy of being an American.

What is now revealed is strzok cowrote the letter to re-open investigation on Hillary. So republicans hear your selves. First like comey he reopens investigation and he is a hero now he is trying to undermine and prevent "T". So is he bias. what a bunch of moron republicans are. They have lost their way. Wake up and be a patriot.

How long did he wait to do that? Oh, it was after some people had already voted!
for Hillary to cover his own ass!

[Q

You ASS HOLE he had information on trump being investigated that he NEVER mentioned until after your scumbag traitor was elected

The shihead was fired from the Mueller team for inappropriate behavior you dumbshit. So was his whore..

He was fired not for Bias but for how it may look, optics.
So lisa is a whore because she had an affair. What is Trump ?. He even talks about his daughter while having sex with stormy.

Unless you are Stormy Daniels, how would you know what he talks about?

No one took him down, but himself through his own actions.
This guy was almost punky several times.
And your sore heel punk? what tf is he? A hero?
I’m sorry. I don’t speak Triggered
In old guy talk-what is “sore heel punk”
These idiots are trying to make him a hero worthy of a Purple Heart. How far past the coasts do you think that’s going to fly?
These idiots are trying to make him a hero worthy of a Purple Heart. How far past the coasts do you think that’s going to fly?

Glad that debacle was televised but even with facts in front of them, the RWs still lie about him.

SSDD from the trumapanzees.

Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

trump-russia-probe-congress.jpg

Our Congress is a disgrace.

They dragged a good man's name though the mud for their own partisan purposes.

There is a special place in hell reserved for the GOP fools and trump lackys.
I liked the part where you dems took adultry off the table

Most trump lovers wouldn't care about Strzok if it wasn't for the GOP telling them to care

Too many Trump supporters are nothing more than re-programmable meat bags.....

If there was evidence that Strzok was involved with gathering that resulted in any Democrat being indicted for anything -- those same trump supporters will be re-programmed by the GOP as to why Strzok's involvement in that doesn't mean the evidence he gathered is bad.

Watching this lowlife shitbag smirking at the Committee, I noticed he also likes to bare his upper teeth when he lies. At some point he practiced this look in front of a mirror for hours....it's so contrived it's ridiculous. Something he'd do to appear to be something he ain't....a badass. So I tried it myself in front of a mirror....Try it...you can't do it without sounding like Jimmy Cagney on helium.
lol.gif

trump-russia-probe-congress.jpg

It's obvious that Strzok considers himself one of the privileged Elite above the law and is incensed that the lowly Congress of mere Elected People are even questioning him much less challenging him and inconveniencing his life. Time to flush this turd back where all Leftist scum belong.

Forum List

Back