Straight up LYING.

Guilt by association kind of like what you guys do with Obama!

Wrong again, there is actually evidence in the form of "GASP" Ayers for OUR point. Or the Arabs he has dealings with in Chicago that were past sponsors of terrorist groups.

You do not get to just make shit up and then pretend it is true. You may think if you say a lie enough times some people may believe it, but guess what? I am going to be in your face every time you repeat that lie and demand proof.

And you have none, zero, nada.

There is a reason certain people make the claim and then quit posting in that thread when someone demands proof. Just to repeat the claim in another thread.

PROOF. Come on you guys keep making the claim, Provide EVIDENCE.

It doesnt sound fair..but it sounds like your current behaviour and that of the past decade.

0.16% ... you will not be missed.

But you seem to think that you will...how deluded are you?

Yup, tell all those people around the world we save after every hurricane, Tsunamia, Typhoon, earth quake and flood. We will gladly tell them England , France and Germany can now do those missions.

Which one is bullshit? It's a FACT that McCain still ran ads and accepted donations while "suspended" his campaign and it's a FACT that the bailout bill contained $180 billion worth of pork and McCain voted for it.

I'm not trying to smear anything, Sarge. Just trying to get you to equally condemn lies.

McCain did not put in the pork. Ask Obama and HIS party about the pork THEY ADDED to get more democrats to vote for it.

McCain said he was gonna vote for the bail out and he did. Go ahead, provide us one link to any pork he added. I won't hold my breath waiting.

As for suspending his campaign he said he did it, he did it. Unless you can provide evidence that during that time he was traveling or running campaign materials to new locations or he personally was buying air time that was not already paid for.

Nice try though.

You guys tell whoppers and then try to obfusicate the issue and change the subject.

Remind me how many times you have told the people posting the lies about treason and terrorists to stop? Or have provided facts to back up the claims? Do you need me to provide you a private list of names of posters on this board that have made these lies and more than once?

Wrong again, there is actually evidence in the form of "GASP" Ayers for OUR point. Or the Arabs he has dealings with in Chicago that were past sponsors of terrorist groups.

You do not get to just make shit up and then pretend it is true. You may think if you say a lie enough times some people may believe it, but guess what? I am going to be in your face every time you repeat that lie and demand proof.

And you have none, zero, nada.

There is a reason certain people make the claim and then quit posting in that thread when someone demands proof. Just to repeat the claim in another thread.

PROOF. Come on you guys keep making the claim, Provide EVIDENCE.
I never said I thought Palin was terrorist and just like Obama I believe she has some friends who in the past had radical views but this does not make her a terrorist. For one I don't really care who she is associated with, I care about what she stands for and the fact she doesn't have any substance!

I never said I thought Palin was terrorist and just like Obama I believe she has some friends who in the past had radical views but this does not make her a terrorist. For one I don't really care who she is associated with, I care about what she stands for and the fact she doesn't have any substance!

But you do not mind that your side repeatedly claims she supports treason and terrorism. Or am I going to start seeing you ask these posters to provide evidence of their claims?

Don't worry, I won't hold my breath waiting for anyone on the left to stop lying.

But you do not mind that your side repeatedly claims she supports treason and terrorism. Or am I going to start seeing you ask these posters to provide evidence of their claims?

Don't worry, I won't hold my breath waiting for anyone on the left to stop lying.
While Palin is the Repugs puppet on the Ayer's thing! Obama was eight years old when the bombing at the pentagon happened. I think this alittle case of the pot calling the kettle black. You guys attack Obama all day long on this crap but when we give you a taste of your medicine you start whining.

McCain did not put in the pork. Ask Obama and HIS party about the pork THEY ADDED to get more democrats to vote for it. McCain said he was gonna vote for the bail out and he did. Go ahead, provide us one link to any pork he added. I won't hold my breath waiting.

Ok, hold on. I think you need to pay attention to what I'm saying here. I did not accuse McCain of adding the pork. I accused McCain of voting FOR the pork. John McCain said in his RNC speech that he would veto any bill that had pork in it. His actions of voting FOR a bill with $180 billion in pork seems to be quite contradictary of what his speech was. So why would he vote FOR $180 billion in pork when he says, as President, he will VETO ANY bill with pork in it?

As for suspending his campaign he said he did it, he did it. Unless you can provide evidence that during that time he was traveling or running campaign materials to new locations or he personally was buying air time that was not already paid for. Nice try though. You guys tell whoppers and then try to obfusicate the issue and change the subject.

I'm not changing the subject, Sarge. I'm actually trying to get you to stay ON subject and not veer off and say McCain didn't do something I never said he did. John McCain said he was suspending his campaign and pulling his TV ads. #1 - He did NOT suspend his campaign. There is a difference between suspending his campaigning, which means he's going state to state and talking to people about his ideas and his CAMPAIGN, part of which is accepting donations, having your spokespeople on TV talking about you and your ideas, and running TV ads. He has said numerous times that he pulled his TV ads. That is FALSE. He said numerous times that he suspended his campaign. That is FALSE. His website was still up, it was still accepting donations, and he still had his spokespeople on TV talking about how great he is. He did NOT suspend his campaign. He LIED.

You, Sarge, being someone is AGAINST lying, I expect to see you speak out against McCain's LIES.

While Palin is the Repugs puppet on the Ayer's thing! Obama was eight years old when the bombing at the pentagon happened. I think this alittle case of the pot calling the kettle black. You guys attack Obama all day long on this crap but when we give you a taste of your medicine you start whining.

So you ADMIT no facts are needed, any lie will do. Thanks for admitting it.

Ok, hold on. I think you need to pay attention to what I'm saying here. I did not accuse McCain of adding the pork. I accused McCain of voting FOR the pork. John McCain said in his RNC speech that he would veto any bill that had pork in it. His actions of voting FOR a bill with $180 billion in pork seems to be quite contradictary of what his speech was. So why would he vote FOR $180 billion in pork when he says, as President, he will VETO ANY bill with pork in it?

I'm not changing the subject, Sarge. I'm actually trying to get you to stay ON subject and not veer off and say McCain didn't do something I never said he did. John McCain said he was suspending his campaign and pulling his TV ads. #1 - He did NOT suspend his campaign. There is a difference between suspending his campaigning, which means he's going state to state and talking to people about his ideas and his CAMPAIGN, part of which is accepting donations, having your spokespeople on TV talking about you and your ideas, and running TV ads. He has said numerous times that he pulled his TV ads. That is FALSE. He said numerous times that he suspended his campaign. That is FALSE. His website was still up, it was still accepting donations, and he still had his spokespeople on TV talking about how great he is. He did NOT suspend his campaign. He LIED.

You, Sarge, being someone is AGAINST lying, I expect to see you speak out against McCain's LIES.

Yes even if you were right, which you are not, his supposed lies are the same as claiming Palin and McCain support terrorists and committed treason.

You are most definately trying desperately to change the subject, why? Cause you know that the left is our right LYING about this. YOU won't even admit they are lying. You are just trying to derail the notice to others they are lying.

Provide us some facts, some EVIDENCE or admit like a certain other poster already has any lie will do for a Liberal.

Ohh so lies are ok if you can just claim someone else started it, got it. You have already admitted you do not mind any lie the Liberals tell. You can go away now or continue to dig your self a deeper hole.
I do mind, I never said I didn't mind I just said you guys do the same thing and it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
Plus do you really that much on Palin being tied to terrorists as much as you hear Obama being tied to terrorists. First he was muslim then a communist, then a radical. You guys really need to make up your mind on what he is.

Yes even if you were right, which you are not, his supposed lies are the same as claiming Palin and McCain support terrorists and committed treason.

First of all, I have never said Palin nor McCain support terrorist and have committed treason. You're confusing me with someone else.

Second of all, on which issue do you believe I'm not right on? The suspension of his campaign or McCain voting for the bailout bill that contained $180 billion in pork?

Provide us some facts, some EVIDENCE or admit like a certain other poster already has any lie will do for a Liberal.

Unfortunately, I cannot come to your home, take a time machine and travel back in time to the few days that McCain "suspended" his campaign, show you his website that was accepting donations, make you watch his ads on TV, or make you watch his yesmen talking about how wonderful McCain is.

If you recall, when Governer Romney suspended his campaign, he no longer accepted donations, he pulled his ads and he endorsed someone else. In fact, that is the way it's been for every campaign. There is ample evidence that McCain did not actually suspend his campaign via documented news stories, blogs and commentary all over the internet, however; I fear any single source I provide for you, you will dismiss and blow away as if they're liberal junk. Please let me know if that is the case. If not, I would be happy to provide at least 5 websites that have documented that McCain did not actually suspend his campiagn.

Secondly, I can provide you with a right-wing link that specifically talks about how much pork there is in the bailout bill. It's from a newspaper that has endorsed John McCain.

POLITICIANS PACK RESCUE PLAN WITH PORK - New York Post

Lastly, this is a link from the United States Senate website that gives a list of Senators who voted FOR the bill.

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

As you can plainly see, John McCain voted FOR the bill.

I do mind, I never said I didn't mind I just said you guys do the same thing and it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.
Plus do you really that much on Palin being tied to terrorists as much as you hear Obama being tied to terrorists. First he was muslim then a communist, then a radical. You guys really need to make up your mind on what he is.
well, to claim Palin has ties to terrorists, wouldnt you actually need some proof that a group she belonged to or has connections to had actually carried out a terrorist attack?

well, to claim Palin has ties to terrorists, wouldnt you actually need some proof that a group she belonged to or has connections to had actually carried out a terrorist attack?

Palin has ties to the 3rd largest political party of Alaska, which wishes to secede from the union. The founder of that group, who died in 1993, was a domestic terrorist. If you can claim that Obama sitting on a charity board with a domestic terrorist means Obama has ties to a terrorist, then anyone can claim Palin has ties to a terrorist organization that wants to rip a star from the flag of this great country.

Both assertions, however; are a stretch.

Last edited:
Palin has ties to the 3rd largest political party of Alaska, which wishes to secede from the union. The founder of that group, who died in 1993, was a domestic terrorist. If you can claim that Obama sitting on a charity board with a domestic terrorist means Obama has ties to a terrorist, then anyone can claim Palin has ties to a terrorist organization that wants to rip a star from the flag of this great country.

Both assertions, however; are a stretch.
how was Volger a terrorist?
what terrorist attacks did he carry out?

If you read my earlier post I don't think Palin supports terrorism or has ties to such thing. My point is you guys start whining about us saying such because a group she spoke to but does not support when you are doing the same thing to Obama.

Volger was killed when he tried to buy explosives to support his campaign of breaking Alaska away from the Union.
that is alledged, by the guy that killed him
sorry, i dont give confessed murders that much benefit of the doubt
unless it was a death bed confession

and yet, he never actually carried out a single terrorist act

so AIP is NOT a terrorist group

that is alledged, by the guy that killed him
sorry, i dont give confessed murders that much benefit of the doubt
unless it was a death bed confession

and yet, he never actually carried out a single terrorist act

so AIP is NOT a terrorist group

Your choice not to buy that is your choice, but it is well documented. Don't even get me started on Dexter and his Timothy McVeigh sympathies.

Forum List

Back