Stop worshiping Richard Darwin &pick up a Bible.

Evolution is in line with Judaic teachings that God is not a man nor form, but is described as an Essence called Shalem =completeness-wholeness-stability.=Evolution.
It is not compatible with idol worship and Christianity which claims Jesus (a mere story of a compiled man) created the world yet he couldn't get down from the tree or cross (depending which christ you are weaving in and out of in your figures image) and a god who created his enemy Rome and allowed Rome to succeed in making him fail and worse swallow him up. Yeah multiple complications with Christian precepts on an anthropromorphic failed god.

The difference between naturalist humanist agnostics or atheist and Judaism is that this Essence is described in philosophy (theology), so it can be reflected and manifested. In Judaism we have a mediator do that reflection and manifestation as a tangible obtainable example and path to be in line with that nature=to be all we could and should be=evolve. Because Judaism has a physical "one who causes to be" mediator, that mediation process never understood by the past confuses that messenger (lesser yhwh)with being the non physical Essence we call Yhwh(one who causes to be).
TO understand this let me use an example:
a tribe in the Amazon comes across a walkie Talkie, picks it up and hears it speaking to them, that person speaking is messaging something on the device is assumed to the archaic tribe as a god speaking to them.
Tell them God is not a man nor form, but will they listen and seperate the difference or has man always needed something familiar and tangible in likeness to themselves? They chhose the familiar instead of accepting a natural force and source needing definition to it's most finite source, so we understand our place, purpose and non subjective measurement of what is good in line or bad off course.

Source of Judaic teachings on Shalem:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, "judaic teachings" in the OT are plagiarized myths and the Talmud is pure, racist, woman and child hating faggotry. Yahweh(s), the jewish douchebag entities, are NOT GOD. That is one of the cleverist tricks in history that deceives folks into thinking obvious bullshit determines whether one believes in a higher power. An atheist is not someone who knows the judeo/christian bible is BS, it is a rational, literate person who knows the judeo/christian bible is BS. That does not mean a rational, literate person does not believe in a higher power. Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

get educated about GOD and let His GLORY inside of you. repent & all be clear
rember to let Him in unto you!

Who is Richard Darwin?

Picking up a bible isn't going to change your life. Applying its teachings will

Jesus Christ, "judaic teachings" in the OT are plagiarized myths and the Talmud is pure, racist, woman and child hating faggotry. Yahweh(s), the jewish douchebag entities, are NOT GOD. That is one of the cleverist tricks in history that deceives folks into thinking obvious bullshit determines whether one believes in a higher power. An atheist is not someone who knows the judeo/christian bible is BS, it is a rational, literate person who knows the judeo/christian bible is BS. That does not mean a rational, literate person does not believe in a higher power. Why is that so difficult to comprehend?
There may or may not be a higher power. Who knows.

Does it matter if I believe?

get educated about GOD and let His GLORY inside of you. repent & all be clear
rember to let Him in unto you!

Who worships Richard Dawkin?

I just don't happen to believe in your God or any other.

Really none of your business.

Why don't you ask Him?

Why don't you ask Him?
I did and he told me believing the Jesus moses Joseph Smith or Mohammad stories doesn't matter because they are all man made up stories. All of them.

Now you tell me, does it matter if someone doesn't believe a God exists?

Forum List

Back