Stop Blaming the Dems for "Not Stopping" the GOP Failure machine

You need to stop swallowing Republican lies.
LOL.

You know Fox knowingly pushed election lies on you guys? So if your media sources are knowingly lying to you, maybe you're wrong about what Biden has done.
I never watch Fox News. Do you?

Hillary, Pelosi, the Squad, Republicans hate strong women. So they demonize them from day one.
I'm not a Republican, dumbass. You've been told that many times.

But partisans like you are, ultimately, brain dead drones. Anyone who disagrees with them is on "the other side". Grow a fucking brain. It won't hurt. Promise.

LOL.

I never watch Fox News. Do you?

I'm not a Republican, dumbass. You've been told that many times.

But partisans like you are, ultimately, brain dead drones. Anyone who disagrees with them is on "the other side". Grow a fucking brain. It won't hurt. Promise.
Who are you voting for Trump or Biden? Simple question.

Its never been debunked and never will be debunked because we can clearly see, according to the US gov data, we had a balanced budget with a surplus, then the idiot GOP passed trillions in spending bills and tax cuts that did nothing, then we had the Big Bush crash 7 years into the failed Bush presidency, and then kaboooom booom

In 2000, The retard GOP inherited a balanced budget, then blew up the economy 7 years later in a total disgrace. That is the GOP record.
There was no balanced budget. That was a big a whopper as “I did not have sexual relations with that woman”. There was never any surplus. That was all based on budget gimmicks and vastly overestimated numbers. None of those numbers were ever going to actually be seen.

There was no balanced budget. That was a big a whopper as “I did not have sexual relations with that woman”. There was never any surplus. That was all based on budget gimmicks and vastly overestimated numbers. None of those numbers were ever going to actually be seen.
Yea like Clinton's surplus didn't count on

Bush Tax Cuts
Bush War in Afganistan
Bush War in Iraq

Maybe we would have a surplus if you didn't vote for Bush.

Yea like Clinton's surplus didn't count on

Bush Tax Cuts
Bush War in Afganistan
Bush War in Iraq

Maybe we would have a surplus if you didn't vote for Bush.
Read slowly. That surplus never existed. It was never going to exist and the Dems knew it. By the way, the dot com bubble burst on Clinton on his way out the door. Leaving Bush to have to deal with it.

Read slowly. That surplus never existed. It was never going to exist and the Dems knew it. By the way, the dot com bubble burst on Clinton on his way out the door. Leaving Bush to have to deal with it.

It was a projected surplus. Bottom line is Clinton balanced his budget. Bush didn't. He went WAY over budget. So much so that Obama couldn't do what Clinton did. He had to spend his way out other Bush Great Recession. Obama handed Trump a good economy and Trump handed Biden a mess. He's done pretty well considering.

I don't want to hear about dot com bubbles. I've seen how presidents get us out of recessions. Gore would have easily got us out past the dot com bubble burst. It would have been a blip on the radar. But on top of that blip Bush used the Clinton surplus as justification to pass his tax breaks. Then he lied us into Iraq. And he got hit on 9-11, probably on purpose so he could lie us into a war for profit. Cheney owned Haloburton for god sakes. Funny you overlooked all that and you care so much about Hunter Biden today.

It was a projected surplus. Bottom line is Clinton balanced his budget. Bush didn't. He went WAY over budget. So much so that Obama couldn't do what Clinton did. He had to spend his way out other Bush Great Recession. Obama handed Trump a good economy and Trump handed Biden a mess. He's done pretty well considering.

I don't want to hear about dot com bubbles. I've seen how presidents get us out of recessions. Gore would have easily got us out past the dot com bubble burst. It would have been a blip on the radar. But on top of that blip Bush used the Clinton surplus as justification to pass his tax breaks. Then he lied us into Iraq. And he got hit on 9-11, probably on purpose so he could lie us into a war for profit. Cheney owned Haloburton for god sakes. Funny you overlooked all that and you care so much about Hunter Biden today.
Where did I mention Crackhead Hunter you loon? Of course you don’t want to hear about the dot com bubble blowing up on Clinton. Your own words. PROJECTED surplus. Meaning it didn’t exist and was never going to because they knew the numbers they supplied were bullshit. Bush has nothing to do with a “surplus” or “balanced budget” that never existed.

Where did I mention Crackhead Hunter you loon? Of course you don’t want to hear about the dot com bubble blowing up on Clinton. Your own words. PROJECTED surplus. Meaning it didn’t exist and was never going to because they knew the numbers they supplied were bullshit. Bush has nothing to do with a “surplus” or “balanced budget” that never existed.
We don't know how Gore would have handled it. Pretty sure he wouldn't have handled it as badly as Bush did.

It seems the biggest criticism of the Democrats is their inability to stop or reverse failed GOP policy.
WOW

Its already been established that the Republicans fucked up America badly over the past 20+ years. They inherited a balanced budget in 2000 and squandered it and then blew up the economy badly, they started the war in Iraq and mismanaged it and it fell into total chaos, they fucked up covid badly, Trump spent like a drunken sailor and ramped up annual deficits from $587B in 2016 to $3.1T in 2020. The list goes on and on.

When you try and hold the GOP accountable for their repeated failures and bad policy the response is pathetic, "the dems didn't do enough to stop the GOP therefore the GOP failure is the fault of the dems !"

Its laughable !
When are the republicans going to be held accountable for their consistent failure? Its the dems fault that the republicans have failed so badly.

what are you babbling about, there was a surplus go look at the govwernment data, they had a surplus. Its undeniable and simple to look up.
Ha Ha
Bush and the retard republicans destroyed America and the Republicans are the party of total failure and failed results. How'd the Bush presidency end btw, I forgot? I heard a rumor about an economic mega crisis?

Ahh...the stilted brain of the partisan. Free yourself.

No. That's what you tell yourself to justify your blind partisan idiocy.
If you aren't voting for one of the two parties in a two party system you really don't matter.

And I can tell you this. You can pretend you don't support either side but I can tell you are a right winger. You side with Republicans mostly here. You probably really do vote Republican. Twice even.

If you aren't voting for one of the two parties in a two party system you really don't matter.
If you fall in line with the herd, you matter even less.
And I can tell you this. You can pretend you don't support either side but I can tell you are a right winger.
Again. This is because you are brainwashed by the two-party clusterfuck. Free yourself.
You side with Republicans mostly here. You probably really do vote Republican. Twice even.
If you could free yourself, if you could actually take a step back and see past your programming, you'd see that idiot partisans on the right say EXACTLY the same thing. They're convinced I'm a liberal and secretly vote Democrat. You're just as stupid and wrong as they are. Does their company give you comfort?

If you fall in line with the herd, you matter even less.

Again. This is because you are brainwashed by the two-party clusterfuck. Free yourself.

If you could free yourself, if you could actually take a step back and see past your programming, you'd see that idiot partisans on the right say EXACTLY the same thing. They're convinced I'm a liberal and secretly vote Democrat. You're just as stupid and wrong as they are. Does their company give you comfort?
I see that both parties have been taken over by big money. And I see it was right wing ideas that made it possible. First let's see you agree we should overturn Citizens United. Instead of taking money out of politics, you allowed dark money to flood in. No shit the rich rule both parties.

But if I want a strong healthy middle class, because let's face it, even though I'm considered upper middle class, I'm just like you guys. I'm middle class. Far far from being rich enough to side with the rich vs labor.

Democrats side a little more with labor than Republicans do. And they are less likely to cut social programs that benefit us.

You wake up. You live in a 2 party system. If you really hate the GOP's behavior you have to vote them out of office. Then they will be forced to change if what they were doing before wasn't popular. But you Americans have short memories and you think "both parties are the same" so every 4 or 8 years you vote the GOP back into office. Stop doing that.

That's my liberal democratic progressive opinion.

I see that both parties have been taken over by big money. And I see it was right wing ideas that made it possible. First let's see you agree we should overturn Citizens United. Instead of taking money out of politics, you allowed dark money to flood in. No shit the rich rule both parties.

But if I want a strong healthy middle class, because let's face it, even though I'm considered upper middle class, I'm just like you guys. I'm middle class. Far far from being rich enough to side with the rich vs labor.

Democrats side a little more with labor than Republicans do. And they are less likely to cut social programs that benefit us.

You wake up. You live in a 2 party system. If you really hate the GOP's behavior you have to vote them out of office. Then they will be forced to change if what they were doing before wasn't popular. But you Americans have short memories and you think "both parties are the same" so every 4 or 8 years you vote the GOP back into office. Stop doing that.

That's my liberal democratic progressive opinion.
But you Americans have short memories
does this mean you aint an American bobo?....

Says the two parties. You're a dupe.

You literally can't vote someone out of office. All you can do is vote someone else in. If they're just as bad, what's the point?
If someone actually good tries to run for president, they will be run out of Washington just like Trump was. Only that's not why Trump got run out. He got run out because he was even more corrupt than the RINO's and DINO's.

I can't wait till a sincere person tries to pull off a Trump. But you right leaners won't like him. You'll be convinced he's too liberal. Your messiah has to lean right. Can't be common sense about racism, gun legislation, taxes, global warming.

How come you aren't a member of this party? I like them. Let's join together

Forum List

Back