Stop Blaming the Dems for "Not Stopping" the GOP Failure machine

you would have a different opinion if you had 1-3 million living among you,people pollution sucks just as bad as other types of pollution........and yea he is a divider....he opened his mouth when he was running and said he will be a president for everyone and he can unite us all.....yea he is doing a great job......and i voted for bill clinton twice that was the last time i voted for anyone in one of the parties.....

Let's not forget that in the 2000's republicans in washington and usmb were attacking unions. Those workers made too much. Even though Ford had record profits in the late 90's year after year. GM too. Things were rolling before Bush took office. They want to say a recession was coming but they said that on Biden's watch too and so far no recession. So maybe BUsh/Chaney caused the recessions of the 2000's. I say they did.

And this hurt workers. Guys who made $30 hr plus pension and healthcare lost those jobs. Those jobs went to mexico and china. Now they come back trying to pay $15, 16, 17, 18 $19 hr. A buck more than MdD is paying.

Today it makes sense. Much cheaper to make cars in Mexico. And we want to go green so let them do the manufacturing and pollute their lands and lungs.

But don't forget it was the Republicans who sent those high paying manufacturing jobs overseas.

GM used to be the USA largest employer. Today it's Walmart. Meanwhile CEO pay is up up up.
Did you realize you just gave credit to the Republicans for doing something that makes sense? Makes them look positively prescient. And don't worry, those jobs will all come back just as soon as automation is cheaper than workers in Mexico. So let's pressure Mexico to pay their workers more so we can take their jobs away and give them to robots in the States. Instead of paying hundreds of thousands of guys big salaries to tighten bolts, we'll pay a handful of technical nerds to watch the machines tighten the bolts.

We need immigrants. Not his fault this asylum tactic is what immigrants are using to come here. We need them. All over America. My town could use 20 of them.

Maybe you live in a state where there are too many of them. Send them to us. Google employers can't find workers. It's true. So things aren't as bad as you guys say. Inflation is going to hurt for some time and may cause a recession. Joe will minimize the damage and get us out of it quick.

If you see him as a divider, you're a Republican. Or duped by them. If he's divisive, have fun voting Republican or 3rd party or not at all. All the same if you are in Cali.

How come legal voters in Cali disagree? Legal voters in Cali vote Democratic. Why? Arnold won. But he wasn't a global warming denying Republican either. He wasn't pro Trump was he? Maybe you're that kind of Republican. You'll never vote Democrat.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! You actually wrote, "Joe will minimize the damage and get us out of it quick"!!!! Oh, man, that was a good laugh.

Did you realize you just gave credit to the Republicans for doing something that makes sense? Makes them look positively prescient. And don't worry, those jobs will all come back just as soon as automation is cheaper than workers in Mexico. So let's pressure Mexico to pay their workers more so we can take their jobs away and give them to robots in the States. Instead of paying hundreds of thousands of guys big salaries to tighten bolts, we'll pay a handful of technical nerds to watch the machines tighten the bolts.
I see your point here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! You actually wrote, "Joe will minimize the damage and get us out of it quick"!!!! Oh, man, that was a good laugh.
He's rolling out the infrastructure bill. Then there's the Chips & Science Bill.

He doesn't just get them passed and then they don't do what they are supposed to be doing. He gets them done.

And meanwhile, farmers in red states are getting federal money to have high speed internet dug and taken out to their rural farms with this money. Or fixing up their damage after all the natural disasters. Then they vote no when it's not their state. POS's

He's rolling out the infrastructure bill. Then there's the Chips & Science Bill.

He doesn't just get them passed and then they don't do what they are supposed to be doing. He gets them done.

And meanwhile, farmers in red states are getting federal money to have high speed internet dug and taken out to their rural farms with this money. Or fixing up their damage after all the natural disasters. Then they vote no when it's not their state. POS's
You don't fix inflation by spending money. That just makes it worse, and makes the hole even deeper.

You don't fix inflation by spending money. That just makes it worse, and makes the hole even deeper.
When do you fix our crumbling infrastructure? And it the private sector is going through a recession, sometimes these public sector jobs help us get through a recession.

Yes, you always spend. Cutting back spending will only make matters worse.

I wish they would have given no one anything during the lockdown. If you qualified for unemployment insurance then you live off that. If not, tough cookies. Let everyone eat into their savings. The people who don't have savings, fuck em. Right? Yea! That technically would have been the right thing to do. Joe went the other way. He gave bonus unemployment checks, stimulus money to people who didn't need or deserve it. My retired dad. Me. Why did we get it? Because Joe wanted to keep the lights on during the pandemic. And it worked. Don't cry about debt now.

Let's get Putin out of Ukraine so my stocks can go back up again.

yea he is doing a great job bobo....his border policy is horrible and the "uniter" has divided this country even more than his 2 predecessors did...yea he knows how to run a govt....
President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.

It seems the biggest criticism of the Democrats is their inability to stop or reverse failed GOP policy.
WOW

Its already been established that the Republicans fucked up America badly over the past 20+ years. They inherited a balanced budget in 2000 and squandered it and then blew up the economy badly, they started the war in Iraq and mismanaged it and it fell into total chaos, they fucked up covid badly, Trump spent like a drunken sailor and ramped up annual deficits from $587B in 2016 to $3.1T in 2020. The list goes on and on.

When you try and hold the GOP accountable for their repeated failures and bad policy the response is pathetic, "the dems didn't do enough to stop the GOP therefore the GOP failure is the fault of the dems !"

Its laughable !
When are the republicans going to be held accountable for their consistent failure? Its the dems fault that the republicans have failed so badly.

The problem with the Democrats failure is that they don't offer a better alternative. If they really gave a shit about the country they'd back off on the partisan social engineering and nominate someone who is willing to represent the whole country, not just their party. But they don't. And they won't.

The problem with the Democrats failure is that they don't offer a better alternative. If they really gave a shit about the country they'd back off on the partisan social engineering and nominate someone who is willing to represent the whole country, not just their party. But they don't. And they won't.
Excuse me? Is it Joe or Kamala talking about and pushing lgbtq? Nope. That shit's just happening organically. Can't you handle it?

When I was a kid we were very mean to the gay kid. Today kids aren't as mean. I say that's progress. But when they come out of the closet you are going to see them. Get used to it.

Joe is pushing infrastructure, strenghten social security and medicare, middle class policies that will shink the gap between the rich and middle class.

You need to stop swallowing Republican lies. You know Fox knowingly pushed election lies on you guys? So if your media sources are knowingly lying to you, maybe you're wrong about what Biden has done.

I love it. If a Democrats suggest Kamala be the next president, Republicans absolutely lose their shit.

And here in MI we love our Governor Gretchen Whitmer. But ask any national Republican about her and they'll say she's the devil.

Hillary, Pelosi, the Squad, Republicans hate strong women. So they demonize them from day one.

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.
we were talking about biden not trump....

we were talking about biden not trump....
Okay, well then consider this. You are making a big deal out of an issue that can easily be solved. And isn't really a big deal considering

We hear every day from our member companies—of every size and industry, across nearly every state—they're facing unprecedented challenges trying to find enough workers to fill open jobs. Right now, the latest data shows that we have over 10 million job openings in the U.S.—but only 5.7 million unemployed workers.3 days ago

So it's an issue that might resonate in hard times when jobs were scarce but they aren't right now. So Biden is focusing on other things.

If Trump were president and the numbers were what they were who would you be blaming? I'm sure sanctuary cities and us liberal for not letting you build your fucking wall.

yea he is doing a great job bobo....his border policy is horrible and the "uniter" has divided this country even more than his 2 predecessors did...yea he knows how to run a govt....
See Harry, you could do this to any president. If we were talking about Bush, Clinton, it doesn't matter. You could always find SOMETHING to complain about.

Take for example Obama. We said unemployment was low you said yea but look at GDP. We said the stock market was up you said yea but look at the debt. We said he added jobs last month you said yea but only 70,000.

So you're a arm chair QB Harry

I see what Biden is doing and I like it. He knows how to run a government.

What are the Republicans pushing that you agree with?

What is Biden doing that you don't like? Seems like nothing will change your mind.
Stop being a typical Republican and attacking any of the 30 issues BIden is dealing with and telling us how much he sucks just because he hasn't handled it exactly like you would like, you little bitch. He's doing fine.

Yesterday Republicans were suggesting we turn our backs on Ukraine because they don't want us spending that money on foreign affairs. Do you agree with isolating America and basically turning us into Canada where we aren't the leaders of the free world?

Do you want to ban abortion?

Do you want to end social security or privatize it?

I think you watch Fox News

I remember thinking no way would Republicans ever win back the White House, Senate or House with the way they were behaving. I said they would have to change their behavior or they'd never win again. Then it was close enough for them to steal 2000 and 2004. I believe Bush stole Florida in 2000 and 2004 and Ohio in 2004. The owner of Diebold Voting Machines in Florida was a big part of getting Bush elected in Ohio. And Ken Blackwell. And Roger Stone starting a riot in 2000 to stop the recount. Much like what he and Trump were trying to do in 2020. I know it's all a bit much and sounds like conspiracy theories but it's all true.
Damn, ya missed the line about the GOP being the party of election deniers...dumbass.

Damn, ya missed the line about the GOP being the party of election deniers...dumbass.
Interesting they ignore the evidence of 2000 and 2004 but use the evidence of 2000 and 2004 to attack Dominion and assume they had rigged voting machines when it was Diebold Voting Machines who stole Florida.

Why is that so hard for a 2020 election denier to believe? You swallow all the Trump lies that have all been debunked. You find out Fox ADMITTED behind the scenes to lying to you guys because you want to hear you are right damn the truth" You don't want news you want confirmation your lies are right. Alternate facts.

And the guy who owns Diebold Voting Machines played a key role in re electing Bush in 2004 in Ohio.

Republicans in 2000 and 2004 used many tactics to steal those two elections. It was close enough they could rig them. Trump tried to use many of those tactics but he lost 5 states. He tried to pull off the impossible.

Bush taught me any one state can be stolen. Hell maybe even 2. But 5? 5 swing states? Sorry Trump. You pissed too many moderates who voted for you in 2016 off and they either voted for Biden or didn't show up to vote for you. Call them RINO's. They just weren't that loyal Thank God. People like Pence and the secretary of state in Georgia who now gets death threats from Trump Republicans.

A lie that's been debunked many times. But go on repeating it, it's funny at this point.
Bush used Clinton's surplus as justification to give rich people tax breaks. Yes, Clinton had a "PROJECTED" surplus.

But then Trump gave rich people tax breaks. There went the surplus.

Oh, and Clinton's surplus didn't take into account Bush lying us into a 20 year war. Or Afganistan.

Forum List

Back