Stop Blaming the Dems for "Not Stopping" the GOP Failure machine

Bush used Clinton's surplus as justification to give rich people tax breaks. Yes, Clinton had a "PROJECTED" surplus.

But then Trump gave rich people tax breaks. There went the surplus.

Oh, and Clinton's surplus didn't take into account Bush lying us into a 20 year war. Or Afganistan.
It wasn't Clinton's surplus, start there.

You can't laugh off all the shady shit on Diebold Voting Machines and the owner. A die hard Republican who's machines were hacked.

But Fox News, Trump, Rudy and Sidney Powell had to lie about Dominion.

The reason Democrats didn't make a big deal out of the 2000 theft is that it would make America look really bad to the rest of the world if they knew we didn't have free and fair elections. Imagine the leader of the free world doesn't have free and fair elections. How embarrassing. And it was close enough Bush got away with it. They threw away enough votes in Florida to swing it. But close scrutiny it sure was shady as fuck.

Trump didn't care about how we looked to the rest of the world. He tried to pull off a clue because he can't stand to lose. Admitting he lost is not an option.

The reason Democrats didn't make a big deal out of the 2000 theft
^^^ Dem LIE alert! When you start lying I have to assume the rest of your diatribe is BS. Gore rescinded his concession then litigated the election and launched a whole 'chad' drama. Then Dems claimed Bush wasn't legitimate and had stolen the election. Dems are such blatant liars, truly the lowest form of human filth.

Still waiting for specifics...you made the claim now back it up.

Boy, Diebold and Trump have a lot in common

The Securities and Exchange Commission charged Diebold, Inc. and three former financial executives for engaging in a fraudulent accounting scheme to inflate the company's earnings.

Then I find this

Diebold Inc. To Pay $25 Million Criminal Penalty To Resolve Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Investigation​

And then I find this

Diebold charged with bribing officials, falsifying records in China, Russia, Indonesia; fined nearly $50 million​

Then it's not Biden's inflation.

Sorry, you don't get to do that. Give Newt credit. Then give Nancy credit for Trump.
Sure if you use Dem simpleton logic. You people have been trying to claim it was Clinton's 'surplus' and 'balanced budget' for decades when you know and we know that's a complete LIE! Clinton fought the balanced budget tooth and nail, the GOP had to cram it down his throat. So stop trying to credit Clinton for this. :eusa_hand:

Jesus Christ Dems get some of your own wins to brag about you losers.

^^^ Dem LIE alert! When you start lying I have to assume the rest of your diatribe is BS. Gore rescinded his concession then litigated the election and launched a whole 'chad' drama. Then Dems claimed Bush wasn't legitimate and had stolen the election. Dems are such blatant liars, truly the lowest form of human filth.
You must forget when VP Gore had to certify the election for Bush, he rolled his eyes. He knew he got screwed. WE knew he got screwed. I remember saying I can't believe Republicans got away with it. We should have, well, we should have......rioted at the Capitol. Chanted Hang Gore if he certifies the election from Bush. But he did it and we didn't do a god damn thing about it.

And I believe the media went along with it too because none of them did any detailed reporting on how Gore got FUCKED!

Liberal media my fucking ass.

So I don't know what you think I'm lying about. It was my opinion. You think I'm lying when I say I think Bush stole 2000? I truly believe it. I wish I had the luxury you had of your guy actually investigated the claims. But all the claims of 2016 turned out to be right wing liars and false affidavits.

What's funny is suggesting 2020 was stolen. Now that's hilarious.
Don't get mad at us, the Federal governments own expert and monitor on election fraud said fraud was a scientific certainty in 2020. Of the 7 indicators of election fraud, only 3 of which is required to strongly suggest fraud, he observed all 7 in 2020 holy shit!

Sure if you use Dem simpleton logic. You people have been trying to claim it was Clinton's 'surplus' and 'balanced budget' for decades when you know and we know that's a complete LIE! Clinton fought the balanced budget tooth and nail, the GOP had to cram it down his throat. So stop trying to credit Clinton for this. :eusa_hand:

Jesus Christ Dems get some of your own wins to brag about you losers.
Why don't you have the same position on NAFTA? They invented it and FORCED Clinton to sign it. Crammed it down his throat.

Sorry but if Clinton went along, it's his surplus. He is the POTUS. 3 branches. Senate, House and WH. He has more power than the other two unless they all agree.

Did they send him veto proof legislation? Then you are wrong.

Don't get mad at us, the Federal governments own expert and monitor on election fraud said fraud was a scientific certainty in 2020. Of the 7 indicators of election fraud, only 3 of which is required to strongly suggest fraud, he observed all 7 in 2020 holy shit!
Fake news. Can you provide me a link to this?

I can't wait. Who is the Federal governments own expert

You can't provide a link to backup your comment or even give a name? I bet it's Sidney Powell. Rudy? Who is this expert?

LMAO more proof the uninformed left hate facts. Note the reaction ^^^

Well over 300 candidates across a variety of races this fall are perpetuating former President Trump’s assertion that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from him and that American elections are deeply flawed. Although no one has ever found proof of widespread and/or systematic fraud in the 2020 presidential election (as former Attorney General Bill Barr among others affirmed), the persistent and high-volume repetition by Trump and his high-profile surrogates has convinced many other Republicans that election was stolen.

So far, we have been able to identify 345 candidates who will be on the ballot in November who have expressed election denial beliefs—false claims that the presidential election in 2020 was flawed. All of them are running as Republicans.

Keep in mind we know Fox news is one media that helped convince you guys this is true and they now are exposed as admitting they knew they were lying to you.

Wow. But you continue to run your mouth. Shameless liars or idiots. Are you drooling right now?

See Harry, you could do this to any president. If we were talking about Bush, Clinton, it doesn't matter. You could always find SOMETHING to complain about.

Take for example Obama. We said unemployment was low you said yea but look at GDP. We said the stock market was up you said yea but look at the debt. We said he added jobs last month you said yea but only 70,000.

So you're a arm chair QB Harry
dont post when high bobo......i never said any of what you claim i said....

A lie that's been debunked many times. But go on repeating it, it's funny at this point.
Its never been debunked and never will be debunked because we can clearly see, according to the US gov data, we had a balanced budget with a surplus, then the idiot GOP passed trillions in spending bills and tax cuts that did nothing, then we had the Big Bush crash 7 years into the failed Bush presidency, and then kaboooom booom

In 2000, The retard GOP inherited a balanced budget, then blew up the economy 7 years later in a total disgrace. That is the GOP record.

Forum List

Back