Stop Blaming the Dems for "Not Stopping" the GOP Failure machine

A lot of us went back to work soon after. We just didn't allow people to dine in or sit on strippers laps. Or go to the gym.
And, in at least on case, gather in a parking lot, sitting in their own cars.

And, in at least on case, gather in a parking lot, sitting in their own cars.
I couldn't believed they closed our dog park. Most of the people stopped coming because they don't trust their dogs off leash. I just walked in the woods behind the dog park. I can't believe no one else got the idea.

But I can't believe they closed the dog park. I guess we were gathering together or huddling together and also we all use the same door to come and go. GERMS!

I couldn't believed they closed our dog park. Most of the people stopped coming because they don't trust their dogs off leash. I just walked in the woods behind the dog park. I can't believe no one else got the idea.

But I can't believe they closed the dog park. I guess we were gathering together or huddling together and also we all use the same door to come and go. GERMS!
And that was the overreaction. I still remember the Coast Guard going after the guy out in the ocean all by himself with no one anywhere around him.

You don't know why most people stopped coming. And the most likely reason they closed it was because of money. Some cities are converting their dog parks to private clubs which manage them for their membership which requires an annual fee to join. The money is used to pay for the upkeep.

You don't know why most people stopped coming. And the most likely reason they closed it was because of money. Some cities are converting their dog parks to private clubs which manage them for their membership which requires an annual fee to join. The money is used to pay for the upkeep.

Huh? They stopped coming because inside the fence they can let their dogs off the leash. I can let my dog off even outside the dog park. I know why they stopped coming. They came back as soon as they took the chain off the fence.

We all pay for an annual pass. I pay for the combo so I can go to state and county parks. Then there are metro parks. One thing I liked about Florida. All the parks were free. Of course they weren't as big and nice as ours. They do a very nice job keeping the place up.

The only dog park that rivaled mine was in Kentucky. It was like a horse stables with the big white fences. At first you're like, "my dog can crawl right out of that" but they have a steel fence much smaller on the inside of the fence so actually the dogs can't get out. But huge rolling dog park.

Someone did just open an indoor/outdoor dog park near me. I need to check it out for rainy days and days that are under 30 degrees.

Huh? They stopped coming because inside the fence they can let their dogs off the leash. I can let my dog off even outside the dog park. I know why they stopped coming. They came back as soon as they took the chain off the fence.

We all pay for an annual pass. I pay for the combo so I can go to state and county parks. Then there are metro parks. One thing I liked about Florida. All the parks were free. Of course they weren't as big and nice as ours. They do a very nice job keeping the place up.

The only dog park that rivaled mine was in Kentucky. It was like a horse stables with the big white fences. At first you're like, "my dog can crawl right out of that" but they have a steel fence much smaller on the inside of the fence so actually the dogs can't get out. But huge rolling dog park.

Someone did just open an indoor/outdoor dog park near me. I need to check it out for rainy days and days that are under 30 degrees.
I think you were missing a "can't" statement somewhere in there because it's not making sense.

We all pay for an annual pass. I pay for the combo so I can go to state and county parks.
Was there an electronic entry at the dog park that required a code to be punched in or was there just a manual gate that anyone could walk through?

Was there an electronic entry at the dog park that required a code to be punched in or was there just a manual gate that anyone could walk through?
Manual gate anyone could walk through. There is a guard post you have to drive through first. Usually no one is manning it.

When they privatize these parks they limit entry to members only with a keypad or badge.
Well there are cities who have such parks. Because you have to have your dog registered in that city. Or registered period. My dogs not registered luckily you just have to have a sticker on your window.

The county cop will come out once or twice in the summer busting balls but we just stay away for a week. He'll go away.

I don't like privatizing public spaces or "the commons". Republicans think a private company will take better care of it because it's theirs. The public spills trash and they don't care is the thinking. But if a private person owns it, they'll care. And they can charge people who want to see it or use it if they choose. And this way people who will never use the Grand Canyon don't have to pay for it.

Think about it. I pay for the Grand Canyon yet I've never seen it. Let's privatize it and that company can charge people who want to see it.

Thoughts?

Well there are cities who have such parks. Because you have to have your dog registered in that city. Or registered period. My dogs not registered luckily you just have to have a sticker on your window.

The county cop will come out once or twice in the summer busting balls but we just stay away for a week. He'll go away.

I don't like privatizing public spaces or "the commons". Republicans think a private company will take better care of it because it's theirs. The public spills trash and they don't care is the thinking. But if a private person owns it, they'll care. And they can charge people who want to see it or use it if they choose. And this way people who will never use the Grand Canyon don't have to pay for it.

Think about it. I pay for the Grand Canyon yet I've never seen it. Let's privatize it and that company can charge people who want to see it.

Thoughts?
My thoughts are tough shit on what you don't like. They closed your dog park because of funding.

Forum List

Back