Stimulus Checks 2? Or "Go Forth and DIE!"

Its time to get back to work. The virus is waning if we can keep it going down.
The summer heat is almost here. Lets hope the virus keeps slowing, and slowing, and slowing....
View attachment 336171

From what I have been seeing on the news, many states are reopening even though the cases of coronavirus is still increasing. Also, how many instances of coronavirus in this country did it take to get the whole ball rolling to begin with. 2 or 3?

Then why isn't the pandemic still going out of control in the NYC area?
Its going down, with 1,417,350 US cases, how can it go down with so many active cases, not just 1 or 2?

Because of quarantine. With the 2 or 3 who got the whole plague rolling here, there was no quarantine.

Yes there most certainly was a quarantine here, for travelers from China, but not from Europe?!
Quarantine? Not all of the 1.4m are quarantined, so why isn't the pandemic still going out of control in the NYC area?
You did not answer this question: What's a worse condition, 1.4m cases or a few?
We have the 1.4m now and the number of cases is going down, why? How can that be?

President Chump just didn't handle things well. And he still isn't.

Really? So what should he have done? I'll show you why he couldn't or didn't.

Well, president Chump could have started out by not calling the coronavirus a hoax at the beginning.

He didn't call it a hoax, he called what Democrats were trying to do with it another one of their hoaxes. Of course this was before we had any idea how this thing would impact us. But lets say he never made that statement. How would that have changed our current plight?

He called it a hoax. Next, it would have changed our current plight by taking it seriously from the beginning. And there would be over 30,000 fewer dead people.

President Trump is a former businessman, not a former scientist or medical expert. He took the advice from our various health agencies and his medical team to make decisions. Even in late February, Dr. Fauci made a public statement that this virus was nothing of great concern; go out and live life as you always have, and there is no need to use gloves or masks.

When the WHO made a public statement about their concern of this virus in late January, President Trump took action the next day. No, he didn't shutdown the country, but he did take a few precautionary measures, and increased those measures as new information because available, and his team and agencies were able to form a better opinion.

Today the CDC made an announcement that 35% of the Covid cases were with asymptomatic people. That means this virus likely has been with us much longer than we thought. Asymptomatic people have the virus and don't become ill because of it. However they are just as contagious as those that did get ill. That means these people were hugging their friends and family, shaking hands with strangers, drinking at bars and eating at restaurants, squeezing fruit and vegetables at their grocery store.

As for the non-asymptomatic people, the symptoms are similar to a bad cold or early flu, which a lot of people never seek medical attention for.

Therefore your theory about saving 30,000 people is your opinion, not fact.

Saving over 30,000 people with earlier action is what they said on the news last night. But admittedly, you can't always believe the news. For example, they say that Armaud Arbery was murdered. Though like it or not, president Chump started out by calling the whole thing a hoax. And it seems every step of the way, he has been dragging his feet. As for his "experts," they are on his payroll. They will basically say what they're told to say. Including the CDC. Don't believe it? Watch the documentary, "What lies upstream."

Your documentaries are not Gospel. They are trying to get you to watch their programming for profit.

Yes, if we started in September of last year, we could have saved tens of thousands of lives, but who knew what could happen back then? Trump didn't drag his feet. Our agencies are mired in red tape, and they practice these unnecessary prolonged actions that the President is not in control of.

In late February of this year, Cuomo was urging people to not worry about this silly virus. Go out, shop, dine, and carry on with your normal life. DeBlazio sent the same message to NYC residents around that same time. Piglosi was telling people to visit Chinatown. NOBODY KNEW!!!! The first two weeks of March, the House Democrats were trying to pass a bill stripping the President of his exclusive right to issue travel bans.

Bottom line is armchair quarterbacks like yourself can make any claim they desire. I always said if you want to hit todays lottery, buy tomorrows newspaper. Easier said than done.

Did you see any of those documentaries? Until you do, you can't have any kind of opinion about them. Next, nobody said anything about September. They were talking about early March.

You leftists always pull this stunt. So let me be clear up front: If I had to watch every documentary a leftists tells me to watch, watch every movie, read every book you people read, I wouldn't have time to come here and discuss politics. If you have a short article, sure, if I have time, I'll go through it. But I'm not going to spend hours and hours to reply to each and every leftist comment. You wouldn't read any book or watch any documentary I suggest either. Nobody has that kind of time.

You should listen to me. Your intellectual superior. I have no interest in steering you wrong. And you shouldn't assume I'm trying to do so. Take the documentary I mentioned called, "What lies upstream." I will tell you some of what you don't want to find out about yourself. First, companies aren't required to tell what the toxic effects of any chemical they make are. And the can lie about it! The CDC is fine with this because their leadership is appointed by the pro-business leadership of the government. Republican or democrat. Also, do you know how chemical companies get rid of their toxic waist? Basically, they flush it down the toilet! And it is perfectly legal!!! So what is the point of you having the time to say things here when all you have to speak about is shit to begin with.

Oh please, so you watch these "documentaries" and conclude they are all Gospel? WTF would make you think that? I always question what's told to me from somebody trying to make money by getting my attention, even if it's something that leans towards my political persuasion.

Facebook is loaded with conspiracy theories that after enough attention, is proven false by another entity. And as my intellectual superior, you should know by now that what you call toxic waist is spelled W-A-S-T-E, not W-A-I-S-T. :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for letting me know about a typo. But as far as I can see, correcting my grammar is the best you've got. As for the conspiracy angle, they talked to the experts. People with PhD's in their particular fields. Top experts. As in there being just about no other people on the planet that may know more. You may not think so. But such people are well worth listening to.

Another documentary I mentioned to you was, "Where to invade next." Here is a piece of information from it that you can consider to be bullshit at your leisure. Apparently, Norway has the most highly educated students in the world. At the very least, they are in the top three. You might find how they accomplished this to be interesting. They eliminated homework. It seems counterintuitive. But it is a reality. In school, how much homework did you do. I didn't do any. Maybe that explains my intelligence.

Since you studied it so intensely, tell me, does Norway have anything comparable to our teachers unions? Does Norway have three months of vacation from school every year?

Somebody being an expert does not mean they are not biased. We have scientist who believe in global warming, and others who believe it's BS. We have "experts" who believe there is life on other planets, and others who do not. We have engineers who said that 911 was an inside job. Others say those people are FOS.

Being an expert doesn't mean you are always right. Speaking of which, I was never a spellcheck cop. But when somebody tires to degrade me by claiming their intellectual superioriority, the least you can do is proofread your post.

You would be dumbfounded, absolutely blown away by what people in European countries get that we don't.

No, actually I wouldn't, because I know people who lived in Europe, and now in the US. I have been to Europe myself, and I have seen first hand how people live.

They live in small homes, a fraction the size of American homes. A fraction of the size. Not only are European homes tiny, but they have far fewer amenities than US homes.

This picture is from a hotel... HOTEL, not motel, from Sweden.

View attachment 340968

Yes, that's right, the bathroom, is the same room, as the bedroom. Note the size of the toilet compared to the shower. That's right. Shower is about the same size as the toilet.

Most people in Europe in general, do not have Air Conditioning. Even to this day, Air Condition is reserved only for the elite and rich.

Most people simply can't afford to run air conditioning, even if they had it.

One lady who married a guy from France, wrote in her editorial, that she was laying on the couch in summer, drenched in sweat from it being 100ºF, and even then the husband wasn't sure if he could afford to turn on the A/C.

As I said, I've been to Europe. I've seen the clothes lines strung up inside homes, to let clothes dry, because they can't afford a clothes drier.

View attachment 340969

Drying racks like these, are normal in Europe. People simply can't afford to actually dry their clothes.

Electricity is horrendously expensive in Europe. Denmark and Germany, both have costs that exceed 30¢ per/kWh. That's compared to the US, where in Ohio it is 9¢ per/kWh.

Also keep in mind, they lose more than half their income in taxes, and they earn less money than US employees do.

So they earn less, and keep less of what they earn, and then they pay many times higher prices.

This is why when one of our Chemical Engineers that went to our church, when he moved to Germany, between the pay cut, and the higher taxes, and the much higher cost of fuel, he and his wife, both ended up not being able to afford a car. She had to ride a bike to the store, and ended up dumping her purchases as few times trying to ride back home. He had to spend an extra half hour, commuting to work on a bicycle.

It wasn't because they enjoyed spending hours getting anywhere. It wasn't because they loved getting blown off the road by high wind, or rained on all the way to work and back.

It was because the cost $5.80 per gallon in Germany. And Germany has "cheap" gasoline. Norway was charging $7.30 per gallon. That was the last quarter of 2019, when prices had already fallen quite a bit.

Now prices are down to 'almost'.... $4 a gallon.

And by the way, the doesn't include the $20 eco-stickers required to drive on German roads.

Traveling in Germany has tolls all over the country. You want to take your family on a vacation, you could spend $100 to $200 just getting there, not including fuel costs.

This is why you see tiny 3-wheeled cars in Europe.
View attachment 340977

Very common in Europe. I saw them when I was there. This isn't some clown car SNL skit... this is how people can afford to own a car, by buying one so tiny, you could almost walk faster than it.

Now that isn't to say that there are no really high quality cars in Europe... there are of course. They are just reserved for the rich. You don't see middle class people buying those cars in Europe. Can't afford it.

And I could go on and on. Most Europeans don't own Microwaves. Too expensive.

Many places like France, or the UK, most people only own one TV set, because you are taxed on how many TV sets you own. If you buy 3 TVs in the UK, they charge you three times the TV tax.

You have a family room, and a living room, and a bedroom? Cough up $200 per TV, per year.

Europeans are rich compared to 3rd world countries. Compared to most of South American, and Africa, and south east Asia.... Europe is a freakin dream world of wealth and bliss. No question about it.

But when you compare Europe to the US.... no sir. No. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Our poorest working people in this country, live a better life, than the middle class of Europe.

You can deny that, but that is the truth. I've seen it. The statistics show it. Everything supports that conclusion.

Well the U.S. is a much larger country than all of Europe. With far more natural resources. So I wouldn't go spouting off about American superiority in material goods. Also, if we gave people a free college education, free medical coverage, higher pay, paid vacations, etc etc etc, the sizes of houses here wouldn't shrink. Deny that, if you dare.

Yeah, of course housing sizes will shrink. There is (obviously), a direct connection between the cost of the house, and plot of land, and the price thereof.

If you give people free stuff, like everything you mentioned, people will have less money because of taxes. Much less money. And therefore they won't be able to afford larger homes.

The reason I saw a family of four, in the UK, living in a house that had a smaller Sq.Ft size to my first college apartment, of 900 sqft.... is because that's what they could afford.

And why could they only afford that? Because they are paying 50% to 60% of their income in taxes, and they earn less to start with. And by the way, they pay a 20% sales tax on top of that.

Yes, housing sizes will shrink.

It's so baffling to me, that you would think otherwise. If you earn less money for the same job.... and you lose half your income in taxes.... do you think you can afford the same size house or apartment you have today, on that much less money?

I know for a fact, that I could not. I would have to down size my living space.

You are wrong. As usual. I don't know how taxes work in Europe. But here, in reality, regular people hardly pay any taxes at all. The vast majority of what they pay in taxes they get back with their tax returns. Which enables them to buy things that they normally wouldn't be able to afford. In that regard, the government would be doing us a favor by raising taxes some. What we are actually paying for the most part is a short term loan to the government.
He has the numbers and facts to back him up, you have opinions and you don’t know how the taxes work in Europe. My son lived in the London area, he lived in a flat with five other people at $1600 per person because that is the only way you can afford a modest small home in that area. A $200 tax per TV, he gave up almost 50% of his check in taxes, then he had to pay a sales tax on top of that for any goods he bought. He moved back to the states where he is in a one bedroom high rise in a large US city and is paying less than he did in London. Just the way it is over there. You can claim otherwise but you have no facts. When my wife and I married, we rented, then we saved and could afford a 900 sq ft three bedroom home. Today we have a larger home. It came with lots of hard work on our part to get to that point. No slavery was involved. Eventually we may sell and travel with our savings that we saved up, by us working very hard and putting in many hours of work.

I call BS to your arguments because they don’t work and have been proven not to work for our betterment.

If I had to guess, I would say that our government will probably go for the latter. Which is also helped along by president Chump giving encouragement to the protesters why want to re-open the economy. And there are a lot of people suffering economic hardship. But seeing how there isn't likely to be a second round of stimulus checks, many have no choice but to go back to work. Even if it means risking their lives and spreading the coronavirus even more.

Over 80,000 people have died so far. What is the amount of genocide our country is willing to endure at the altar of capitalism as we know it. For those in power, more than likely any level of slaughter is acceptable to preserve capitalism as it was before the coronavirus.
Where does the money come from????

The same place it comes from now. Pretend land. Our fiat currency is probably over 20 trillion in debt. It doesn't matter if it is 40 trillion. Though before the coronavirus thing hit, the U.S. was paying around 420 billion dollars a year just on the interest of our national debt. Which is basically money flushed down the toilet. And we just burrow more money to pay that. We need to just tell whoever we owe interest to to suck it! Apart from the national debt, we also have around 61 trillion worth of unfunded obligations. And I don't want to split the hair between a debt and an obligation.

We need to just tell whoever we owe interest to to suck it!

But you want to borrow more money for handouts to you?

You're not real bright, are you?
Usury is for suckers and slaves.

Well ok....

But understand that if you eliminate Usury, then you are not going to borrow anymore.

That means if you don't have money for a car, then you simply don't get a car.

And if there isn't money for Social Security, then there is no Social Security.

If you don't have money for education, then you simply don't get education.

If there is no money for Medicare, then you simply don't get Medicare.

I'm somewhat sympathetic to the concept of banning Usury. But you need to understand what that means. No credit cards. If you want to go out to eat, because some friends came into town unexpected, and you don't have money.... you don't go out to eat.

Are you ok with this?

You don't need usury to have any of that. When inflation heats up, the fed increases interests payments. If the economy is doing poorly, the fed nearly eliminates interest payments-usury.

Without Usury, it does not matter what the Fed does.... if you don't have the money to buy something... then you are not going to be able to buy it. No matter what the Fed does.

You don't make any sense.

If you want to buy a house.... and there is no Usury... why would anyone lend you the money to buy a house? They wouldn't.

Doesn't matter what the Fed does. Why would I loan you $100,000 to buy a house, if I can't earn a profit off of loaning you the money? Without Usury, I would get back $100,000 on my $100,000 loan.

Why would I do this? I wouldn't.

If I'm a bank, I'm not going to give you a mortgage, because why would I do something that earns me nothing? Has nothing to do with the Fed. Fed has zero influence on this choice.

I'm simply not going to loan you the money. It would be better for me to invest that $100,000 in stocks. At least with stocks I'll get a return on my investment.

No Usury, means no money for you. If you don't have the cash, you don't get the stuff.

If you are ok with that, so am I. I'm all for banning Usury. But you need to understand... no house unless you have cash. No car unless you have cash. Doesn't matter what the Fed does. No one is going to loan you money, if they can't make a profit.

Face it. Capitalism is a farce. Everything should be provided by the government. Taking care of the people is their job. (At least, it should be) Not kissing hands and shaking babies. Housing, health care, education and transportation should be free. Free Free FREEEEEEEEEE!!!! Healthcare should apply equally to anybody. But as far as everything else goes, it would have to depend on your station in life. Those who are doctors or scientists for example should have better housing and transportation than a laborer. In return, people give their labor to support society.

In my town they have a plan to make the bridges toll bridges. In other words, privatize them. But those people are in it to make a profit. If you want something done as cheaply as possible, providing companies with profit isn't the way to go. No doubt one way they would do it is by paying their workers less and giving them fewer benefits than a city worker would get. Which is a race to the bottom. Screw that.

Who would work? Why work? Why invent? Why produce? Why research? Why do anything but sit around?

Your opinion of humanity is delusional. People are inventive. Producing gives them a sense of pride and worth.

Nah, give me what I want, new car, new motorhome, new home, all the money I want, free healthcare, free food, free electric, free campsites when I travel. Hell, if you can get it why not me? I’ve worked hard all my life. The government owes me tons!

What if you were given all those things. But for a price. That price being that you do whatever part you can in seeing to it that everybody else can receive those things too. (Which wouldn't mean working people to death) Would you sign on for that? Or are you so brainwashed that you think that greed and accumulating as much as you can at any negative cost to society is the best option for society.
Greed goes both ways, you want to exploit people and tell them what they can make.
Given those things for a price? Sounds like you want slavery.

My point is, I have worked so in time I can retire and do what I want to do. I don't want government to give me a home, a job, I don't want free food, free campsites, that is not government's role in this country and never has been. You want government to set you up and when that happens, then you owe government, who is very greedy, in fact, probably greedier than most of corporate America.

I work long hours and I don't mind it, I find my job rewarding.

You are a slave. So am I. What I want is freedom from slavery. I also seem to recall letting you some real truth before. You weren't interested. There is no greater example of slavery than willing ignorance.

View attachment 341339

If you want to be a slave then you are. I enjoy my life, and I do as I want, you seem to be caught in a world of greed and hate. Hope you get out soon.

The summer heat is almost here. Lets hope the virus keeps slowing, and slowing, and slowing....
View attachment 336171

From what I have been seeing on the news, many states are reopening even though the cases of coronavirus is still increasing. Also, how many instances of coronavirus in this country did it take to get the whole ball rolling to begin with. 2 or 3?

Its going down, with 1,417,350 US cases, how can it go down with so many active cases, not just 1 or 2?

Because of quarantine. With the 2 or 3 who got the whole plague rolling here, there was no quarantine.

Yes there most certainly was a quarantine here, for travelers from China, but not from Europe?!
Quarantine? Not all of the 1.4m are quarantined, so why isn't the pandemic still going out of control in the NYC area?
You did not answer this question: What's a worse condition, 1.4m cases or a few?
We have the 1.4m now and the number of cases is going down, why? How can that be?

Well, president Chump could have started out by not calling the coronavirus a hoax at the beginning.

He didn't call it a hoax, he called what Democrats were trying to do with it another one of their hoaxes. Of course this was before we had any idea how this thing would impact us. But lets say he never made that statement. How would that have changed our current plight?

He called it a hoax. Next, it would have changed our current plight by taking it seriously from the beginning. And there would be over 30,000 fewer dead people.

President Trump is a former businessman, not a former scientist or medical expert. He took the advice from our various health agencies and his medical team to make decisions. Even in late February, Dr. Fauci made a public statement that this virus was nothing of great concern; go out and live life as you always have, and there is no need to use gloves or masks.

When the WHO made a public statement about their concern of this virus in late January, President Trump took action the next day. No, he didn't shutdown the country, but he did take a few precautionary measures, and increased those measures as new information because available, and his team and agencies were able to form a better opinion.

Today the CDC made an announcement that 35% of the Covid cases were with asymptomatic people. That means this virus likely has been with us much longer than we thought. Asymptomatic people have the virus and don't become ill because of it. However they are just as contagious as those that did get ill. That means these people were hugging their friends and family, shaking hands with strangers, drinking at bars and eating at restaurants, squeezing fruit and vegetables at their grocery store.

As for the non-asymptomatic people, the symptoms are similar to a bad cold or early flu, which a lot of people never seek medical attention for.

Saving over 30,000 people with earlier action is what they said on the news last night. But admittedly, you can't always believe the news. For example, they say that Armaud Arbery was murdered. Though like it or not, president Chump started out by calling the whole thing a hoax. And it seems every step of the way, he has been dragging his feet. As for his "experts," they are on his payroll. They will basically say what they're told to say. Including the CDC. Don't believe it? Watch the documentary, "What lies upstream."

Your documentaries are not Gospel. They are trying to get you to watch their programming for profit.

Yes, if we started in September of last year, we could have saved tens of thousands of lives, but who knew what could happen back then? Trump didn't drag his feet. Our agencies are mired in red tape, and they practice these unnecessary prolonged actions that the President is not in control of.

In late February of this year, Cuomo was urging people to not worry about this silly virus. Go out, shop, dine, and carry on with your normal life. DeBlazio sent the same message to NYC residents around that same time. Piglosi was telling people to visit Chinatown. NOBODY KNEW!!!! The first two weeks of March, the House Democrats were trying to pass a bill stripping the President of his exclusive right to issue travel bans.

Bottom line is armchair quarterbacks like yourself can make any claim they desire. I always said if you want to hit todays lottery, buy tomorrows newspaper. Easier said than done.

Did you see any of those documentaries? Until you do, you can't have any kind of opinion about them. Next, nobody said anything about September. They were talking about early March.

You leftists always pull this stunt. So let me be clear up front: If I had to watch every documentary a leftists tells me to watch, watch every movie, read every book you people read, I wouldn't have time to come here and discuss politics. If you have a short article, sure, if I have time, I'll go through it. But I'm not going to spend hours and hours to reply to each and every leftist comment. You wouldn't read any book or watch any documentary I suggest either. Nobody has that kind of time.

You should listen to me. Your intellectual superior. I have no interest in steering you wrong. And you shouldn't assume I'm trying to do so. Take the documentary I mentioned called, "What lies upstream." I will tell you some of what you don't want to find out about yourself. First, companies aren't required to tell what the toxic effects of any chemical they make are. And the can lie about it! The CDC is fine with this because their leadership is appointed by the pro-business leadership of the government. Republican or democrat. Also, do you know how chemical companies get rid of their toxic waist? Basically, they flush it down the toilet! And it is perfectly legal!!! So what is the point of you having the time to say things here when all you have to speak about is shit to begin with.

Oh please, so you watch these "documentaries" and conclude they are all Gospel? WTF would make you think that? I always question what's told to me from somebody trying to make money by getting my attention, even if it's something that leans towards my political persuasion.

Facebook is loaded with conspiracy theories that after enough attention, is proven false by another entity. And as my intellectual superior, you should know by now that what you call toxic waist is spelled W-A-S-T-E, not W-A-I-S-T. :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for letting me know about a typo. But as far as I can see, correcting my grammar is the best you've got. As for the conspiracy angle, they talked to the experts. People with PhD's in their particular fields. Top experts. As in there being just about no other people on the planet that may know more. You may not think so. But such people are well worth listening to.

Another documentary I mentioned to you was, "Where to invade next." Here is a piece of information from it that you can consider to be bullshit at your leisure. Apparently, Norway has the most highly educated students in the world. At the very least, they are in the top three. You might find how they accomplished this to be interesting. They eliminated homework. It seems counterintuitive. But it is a reality. In school, how much homework did you do. I didn't do any. Maybe that explains my intelligence.

Since you studied it so intensely, tell me, does Norway have anything comparable to our teachers unions? Does Norway have three months of vacation from school every year?

Somebody being an expert does not mean they are not biased. We have scientist who believe in global warming, and others who believe it's BS. We have "experts" who believe there is life on other planets, and others who do not. We have engineers who said that 911 was an inside job. Others say those people are FOS.

Being an expert doesn't mean you are always right. Speaking of which, I was never a spellcheck cop. But when somebody tires to degrade me by claiming their intellectual superioriority, the least you can do is proofread your post.

Why not watch the documentary, "Where to invade next" and find out. You would be dumbfounded, absolutely blown away by what people in European countries get that we don't. Though as Michael Moore says, things over there aren't perfect. But he's there to pick the flowers. Not the weeds. He was there to invade those countries and take back to the U.S. the spoils of his invasion. As in the good ideas. The things that have been demonstrated to work. At least over there. But maybe with out large negro and mexican population, they wouldn't work here. But it would be well worth impaling and deporting the hindrance for many other reasons. Also, I wasn't trying to degrade you. Just some of the things you talk about. Even a genius could probably be brainwashed. (But not me)

You would be dumbfounded, absolutely blown away by what people in European countries get that we don't.

A lower standard of living, smaller cars, smaller homes, a smaller economy.

They also have 8 bucks a gallon for gasoline.

But their societies weren't structures around the automobile. Unlike ours. Here, we have a lot of suburban sprawl. People live so way far out that if there was ever an EMP that killed cars, they would find it very difficult to get food.

You are putting the cart, in front of the horse.

The whole reason we have suburban sprawl.... is directly because Americans are wealthy enough to have a car, and desire to have a house farther away from the noisy crime infested inner city areas.

Yeah, their societies are less structured around automobiles....... because they couldn't afford to drive automobiles all the time.

If you take those people, and bring them to the US, where they earn more money, and pay less taxes, you what those people's from those cultures do?

They buy the biggest SUV they can, and buy a house in the suburbs.

They would do the same thing in Europe... they just can't. They can't afford it, because they are poor.

I had this couple from Laos. Escaped the communists in Laos. Talk about running through the woods, being shot at by police. Freaky stuff.

Made it to the US embassy, came to the US. Didn't know English. Had to learn English. Got training on how to do CNC work. Got jobs, making $100,000 a year. (combined).

This tiny Laos woman, bought herself, a Ford Excursion, and they bought a house in the suburbs.

I asked her if she would go back to Laos. She's wants to, because she loved the people, and the land, but if she went back, she'd be poor. The government takes all the money.

This is the reality throughout all Europe.

Why do you think the Yellow Vest protest happened? They have all that free stuff you mentioned. You know what they don't have? Money. Their poor. Because the government takes all the money. The thing that triggered the protest, was the tax hike by the government to improve social services.

They are poor. I've been there. I've seen them living in 600 sqft apartments with no air conditioning, and hanging cloths up on wires inside their 600 sqft apartment. I've seen it.

Yeah, their societies are not built around automobiles, because they can't afford automobiles. Even those that have them, can't afford to drive them.

Economically, (for instance) we ARE a third world country compared to Germany. Given their size, when it comes to the yearly value of their exports, they leave the U.S. in the dust. They have the ability to have anything they want and any size they want. But just from how their society functions, they apparently don't feel they need it.

As for the couple from Laos, who let them assholes into our country. I was watching some show one time where they were talking to people from Laos. Some of their cultural beliefs are pretty despicable compared to what White people believe. What our country should have done is leave them in the hell hole they created for themselves and train a White person to do CNC work. (Whatever that is)

I have no issue with foreign immigrants that legally come to our country. I do have a big problem with ignorant racists who believe they are better than others.

If I had to guess, I would say that our government will probably go for the latter. Which is also helped along by president Chump giving encouragement to the protesters why want to re-open the economy. And there are a lot of people suffering economic hardship. But seeing how there isn't likely to be a second round of stimulus checks, many have no choice but to go back to work. Even if it means risking their lives and spreading the coronavirus even more.

Over 80,000 people have died so far. What is the amount of genocide our country is willing to endure at the altar of capitalism as we know it. For those in power, more than likely any level of slaughter is acceptable to preserve capitalism as it was before the coronavirus.

The same place it comes from now. Pretend land. Our fiat currency is probably over 20 trillion in debt. It doesn't matter if it is 40 trillion. Though before the coronavirus thing hit, the U.S. was paying around 420 billion dollars a year just on the interest of our national debt. Which is basically money flushed down the toilet. And we just burrow more money to pay that. We need to just tell whoever we owe interest to to suck it! Apart from the national debt, we also have around 61 trillion worth of unfunded obligations. And I don't want to split the hair between a debt and an obligation.

Well ok....

But understand that if you eliminate Usury, then you are not going to borrow anymore.

I'm somewhat sympathetic to the concept of banning Usury. But you need to understand what that means. No credit cards. If you want to go out to eat, because some friends came into town unexpected, and you don't have money.... you don't go out to eat.

Are you ok with this?

You don't need usury to have any of that. When inflation heats up, the fed increases interests payments. If the economy is doing poorly, the fed nearly eliminates interest payments-usury.

Without Usury, it does not matter what the Fed does.... if you don't have the money to buy something... then you are not going to be able to buy it. No matter what the Fed does.

If you want to buy a house.... and there is no Usury... why would anyone lend you the money to buy a house? They wouldn't.

Doesn't matter what the Fed does. Why would I loan you $100,000 to buy a house, if I can't earn a profit off of loaning you the money? Without Usury, I would get back $100,000 on my $100,000 loan.

If I'm a bank, I'm not going to give you a mortgage, because why would I do something that earns me nothing? Has nothing to do with the Fed. Fed has zero influence on this choice.

I'm simply not going to loan you the money. It would be better for me to invest that $100,000 in stocks. At least with stocks I'll get a return on my investment.

No Usury, means no money for you. If you don't have the cash, you don't get the stuff.

If you are ok with that, so am I. I'm all for banning Usury. But you need to understand... no house unless you have cash. No car unless you have cash. Doesn't matter what the Fed does. No one is going to loan you money, if they can't make a profit.

Face it. Capitalism is a farce. Everything should be provided by the government. Taking care of the people is their job. (At least, it should be) Not kissing hands and shaking babies. Housing, health care, education and transportation should be free. Free Free FREEEEEEEEEE!!!! Healthcare should apply equally to anybody. But as far as everything else goes, it would have to depend on your station in life. Those who are doctors or scientists for example should have better housing and transportation than a laborer. In return, people give their labor to support society.

In my town they have a plan to make the bridges toll bridges. In other words, privatize them. But those people are in it to make a profit. If you want something done as cheaply as possible, providing companies with profit isn't the way to go. No doubt one way they would do it is by paying their workers less and giving them fewer benefits than a city worker would get. Which is a race to the bottom. Screw that.

Who would work? Why work? Why invent? Why produce? Why research? Why do anything but sit around?

Your opinion of humanity is delusional. People are inventive. Producing gives them a sense of pride and worth.

Nah, give me what I want, new car, new motorhome, new home, all the money I want, free healthcare, free food, free electric, free campsites when I travel. Hell, if you can get it why not me? I’ve worked hard all my life. The government owes me tons!

What if you were given all those things. But for a price. That price being that you do whatever part you can in seeing to it that everybody else can receive those things too. (Which wouldn't mean working people to death) Would you sign on for that? Or are you so brainwashed that you think that greed and accumulating as much as you can at any negative cost to society is the best option for society.
Greed goes both ways, you want to exploit people and tell them what they can make.

No. Greed goes one way. The more you have, the more you want. Also, study's have shown that the more poor a person is, the more honest they are likely to be. Another thing is that part of the way people make money in this country is in trying to convince others that they want something that they don't really need. This too is driven by greed. It shouldn't be that way. And in at least the next 50 years, it won't be. Because most of humanity and the rest of life on this planet will be extinct due to human caused global warming. Some say it will be within the next 20 years.

Post your studies, greedy people can be rich or poor, government seems to be the greediest to me. They try to squeeze every penny you earn and then pretend to want to take care of you, they treat American citizens like they are peasants and will throw some crumbs our way to shut up the masses. Disgusting what government does.

View attachment 336171

No, actually I wouldn't, because I know people who lived in Europe, and now in the US. I have been to Europe myself, and I have seen first hand how people live.

They live in small homes, a fraction the size of American homes. A fraction of the size. Not only are European homes tiny, but they have far fewer amenities than US homes.

This picture is from a hotel... HOTEL, not motel, from Sweden.

View attachment 340968

Yes, that's right, the bathroom, is the same room, as the bedroom. Note the size of the toilet compared to the shower. That's right. Shower is about the same size as the toilet.

Most people in Europe in general, do not have Air Conditioning. Even to this day, Air Condition is reserved only for the elite and rich.

Most people simply can't afford to run air conditioning, even if they had it.

One lady who married a guy from France, wrote in her editorial, that she was laying on the couch in summer, drenched in sweat from it being 100ºF, and even then the husband wasn't sure if he could afford to turn on the A/C.

As I said, I've been to Europe. I've seen the clothes lines strung up inside homes, to let clothes dry, because they can't afford a clothes drier.

View attachment 340969

Drying racks like these, are normal in Europe. People simply can't afford to actually dry their clothes.

Electricity is horrendously expensive in Europe. Denmark and Germany, both have costs that exceed 30¢ per/kWh. That's compared to the US, where in Ohio it is 9¢ per/kWh.

Also keep in mind, they lose more than half their income in taxes, and they earn less money than US employees do.

So they earn less, and keep less of what they earn, and then they pay many times higher prices.

This is why when one of our Chemical Engineers that went to our church, when he moved to Germany, between the pay cut, and the higher taxes, and the much higher cost of fuel, he and his wife, both ended up not being able to afford a car. She had to ride a bike to the store, and ended up dumping her purchases as few times trying to ride back home. He had to spend an extra half hour, commuting to work on a bicycle.

It wasn't because they enjoyed spending hours getting anywhere. It wasn't because they loved getting blown off the road by high wind, or rained on all the way to work and back.

It was because the cost $5.80 per gallon in Germany. And Germany has "cheap" gasoline. Norway was charging $7.30 per gallon. That was the last quarter of 2019, when prices had already fallen quite a bit.

Now prices are down to 'almost'.... $4 a gallon.

And by the way, the doesn't include the $20 eco-stickers required to drive on German roads.

Traveling in Germany has tolls all over the country. You want to take your family on a vacation, you could spend $100 to $200 just getting there, not including fuel costs.

This is why you see tiny 3-wheeled cars in Europe.
View attachment 340977

Very common in Europe. I saw them when I was there. This isn't some clown car SNL skit... this is how people can afford to own a car, by buying one so tiny, you could almost walk faster than it.

Now that isn't to say that there are no really high quality cars in Europe... there are of course. They are just reserved for the rich. You don't see middle class people buying those cars in Europe. Can't afford it.

And I could go on and on. Most Europeans don't own Microwaves. Too expensive.

Many places like France, or the UK, most people only own one TV set, because you are taxed on how many TV sets you own. If you buy 3 TVs in the UK, they charge you three times the TV tax.

You have a family room, and a living room, and a bedroom? Cough up $200 per TV, per year.

Europeans are rich compared to 3rd world countries. Compared to most of South American, and Africa, and south east Asia.... Europe is a freakin dream world of wealth and bliss. No question about it.

But when you compare Europe to the US.... no sir. No. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Our poorest working people in this country, live a better life, than the middle class of Europe.

You can deny that, but that is the truth. I've seen it. The statistics show it. Everything supports that conclusion.

Well the U.S. is a much larger country than all of Europe. With far more natural resources. So I wouldn't go spouting off about American superiority in material goods. Also, if we gave people a free college education, free medical coverage, higher pay, paid vacations, etc etc etc, the sizes of houses here wouldn't shrink. Deny that, if you dare.

Yeah, of course housing sizes will shrink. There is (obviously), a direct connection between the cost of the house, and plot of land, and the price thereof.

If you give people free stuff, like everything you mentioned, people will have less money because of taxes. Much less money. And therefore they won't be able to afford larger homes.

The reason I saw a family of four, in the UK, living in a house that had a smaller Sq.Ft size to my first college apartment, of 900 sqft.... is because that's what they could afford.

And why could they only afford that? Because they are paying 50% to 60% of their income in taxes, and they earn less to start with. And by the way, they pay a 20% sales tax on top of that.

Yes, housing sizes will shrink.

It's so baffling to me, that you would think otherwise. If you earn less money for the same job.... and you lose half your income in taxes.... do you think you can afford the same size house or apartment you have today, on that much less money?

I know for a fact, that I could not. I would have to down size my living space.

You are wrong. As usual. I don't know how taxes work in Europe. But here, in reality, regular people hardly pay any taxes at all. The vast majority of what they pay in taxes they get back with their tax returns. Which enables them to buy things that they normally wouldn't be able to afford. In that regard, the government would be doing us a favor by raising taxes some. What we are actually paying for the most part is a short term loan to the government.

Well so I know people who work in Europe. So.... no, you are wrong. I've seen the tax statements. I know they pay nearly half their income in taxes.

In fact, the average marginal tax rate across Europe, is 49% on an income over $37,000.

On top of that, you earn less money in Europe.
The Washington Post had a great article on this, but it's behind a pay wall.

There are numerous other sources, but none as good. The bottom line is, in Europe you are going to earn significantly less money. And you are going to keep significantly less of that less money you earn.

And then contrary to your claim,

Which enables them to buy things that they normally wouldn't be able to afford.

The average national sales tax in Europe is 20%.

Let me show you this receipt from McDonald's in Germany.

Afp4VYcAb-fnlwU0-3oW6n3OfJ5p-b7kk-UGB9cjgdgf3TGBi4jwsQR3AsIM5dj5LzXxj2B8XD_UMcYdoHMyJAbtU1v6DxUtT60JAW4gbw7mMAk3oaxA4kXsJkSiAD9kwSJpfbOIFJeOLJM6Q7nUb66i2w5rJvNNr1PVZI1fkxuGb1NCjQykPzSPC-7CiWK7lTLrz7Q2afPhiukCFxeQDaMsuM3ru-erjX5o_1h2WxZAck5RQEjENpTGaprSkgtS0JXmHRzbogcIvrWXy-g21BOgxGwS99NKYjr12D3dWwZX54UuBoH3GhRdxhpj8zP5-qVLj0BdM_Comyz0024HJIqfAOhy0IJ1-wbJAcKIS_o4WL59yj2IQRGbUNv3DYa2UCobrtvFHLr15WGLFZHNe8FEuz14DdSfyw99OsbCTL7kQNC-ky9FZKnOB81yMHV5e4GYdJuvdRZ508WelXc9wi5mPy9SyLF56kWtla12QxrK1PlSErMCoAszFgSCbgMgYC_2Xp_3_UqzNBcfkL8EkeFPCCdGvKiqcacLVw4j7ysX7_Oi4CVsDXG4acDthPS_sp4DiwkN06koYH5ERwkd_FAaOS48ivn7pCei_fELDMxSH_ZZ805dswx6Upe5FwmL-94decqbBjBcOGDMEsTgXT_cY2UziJM_WzAlb8OV8hpREAVJjc58DTKpoNDr=w393-h699-no

What you are looking at, is a receipt for a 20p chicken nuggets, and 3 ice teas.

Total cost? $20. For 3 drinks... and 20p nuggets. Notice that 19% sales tax.

Here in the US, I would pay about $7 for the same thing.

It's not cheaper to buy stuff in Europe. It's vastly more expensive. That's why people ride a bicycle to work. It's not because they love getting rained on, or blown off the road by wind. It's because they are poor, and can't afford to drive.

These are the facts.

Ok. Let's try it your way. What claims have I made that you think have been proven wrong.

Start with that one above.

FYI, the above McDonald's receipt, came from a friend who grew up in Germany, and moved to the US. She was visiting family there, and said she'll never go back to Germany. She has a life here in the US, they couldn't dream of in Germany.

Again, I know people who live in Europe. I know what I'm talking about.

Wrong about what. I said I didn't know how taxes worked in Europe. That's the end of the story. The point is how taxes work here. Next, if you make over $37,000 a year, maybe over there that is simply considered to be a higher tax bracket. Next, I don't know what a decent hourly wage on average is in Europe. But I know what it is here. Nearly nonexistent. I heard once that in California, to live an average middle class lifestyle, you would need to earn $50.00 an hour. And I don't imagine it's a hell of a lot different in the rest of the states. But most people don't make anywhere near that. Most people live from paycheck to paycheck.

At least in Europe and Canada, people don't become homeless, bankrupt or die because they can't afford their medical expenses. In most of Europe at least, they don't go deep into debt to pay for a college education. Poverty is rife here in the U.S. I doubt if it is in most of Europe. More babies die here. They have longer lifespans. These things are facts. All you have to offer is some crap about some German person why prefers to live here. That isn't good enough.

So the person who claimed to be our "intellectual Superior".... now says " I said I didn't know" and "I don't know" and "I don't imagine".

So are you starting to see the ignorance you have? Maybe tone down that arrogance you were displaying earlier?

Because as I said I know people who live in Europe. I know people who moved to the US from Europe. I know people who don't want to go back to Europe.

Maybe you need to be a bit more humble about what you don't know... instead of endless assumptions " I doubt if it is in most of Europe." Assumption.

Next, if you make over $37,000 a year, maybe over there that is simply considered to be a higher tax bracket.

Right. That's the point. $37K would put you in the 22% tax bracket in the US. In Europe it's 49%.
The middle class of Europe, is paying a higher marginal tax rate, than the rich of the US.

To be like Europe, we would end up having the middle class, pay higher tax rates, than top 1% of today.

If you think that isn't going to lower people's standards of living, you are crazy.

I heard once that in California, to live an average middle class lifestyle, you would need to earn $50.00 an hour.

Agreed. Keep in mind, California, is the Europe of the United States. They have as much social welfare as Europe or more... have super high taxes like Europe. Have massive regulations like Europe.... They government housing, government health care, endless social programs similar to Europe.

and what a shock... they have the same difficulty and poverty as Europe.

And I don't imagine it's a hell of a lot different in the rest of the states.

It is. Very different from state to state. Once again, your ignorance is surprising.

Tennessee for example, has no income tax. Kentucky is ridiculously cheap. I know people who when they retired, they moved to a cheaper state to live in, and you can just about live like royalty, on just a few thousand in retirement income. If you are smart, and save up half a million in retirement, you can buy a comparable mansion in Kentucky. Even hire a maid, and have every meal catered.

Very very different from one state to another. Extremely different.

At least in Europe and Canada, people don't become homeless, bankrupt or die because they can't afford their medical expenses.

This is popular mythology. I went to the hospital without insurance. They sent me a bill, I paid the bill.

I didn't die. And I didn't go bankrupt. Was it expensive? Yes. But of course I got first class treatment, and they really helped me out.

Maybe people should start appreciating how great things are, instead of focusing only on what they don't like. People are unbelievable ungrateful here in this country.

Next, I don't know what a decent hourly wage on average is in Europe.

I think you are missing the key point. It doesn't matter what a 'decent hourly wage' in Europe is. What matters is that universally, and consistently, you are paid less in Europe.

You are paid LESS in Europe.
Europeans, earn less money, across the board, than in the US for same job.

That's a fact. We have people who move to the US from Europe, and are shocked at how much more US employees are paid. There's a great article on this, but it's behind a freakin pay wall.

But you can read endless forum posts about this subject. We had an engineer from Germany, moved to the US, started looking for work. Was shocked that he could earn $100,000 a year doing what he did. In Germany, an experienced engineer of his type, would be lucky to get $40,000 a year.

Huge differences between Europe and the US. You earn MUCH less money in Europe.

Most people live from paycheck to paycheck.

That's not because people are not paid enough. We're paid more than anywhere else in the entire world. There is no place on the face of this Earth, that you can go, that you earn more money doing the same thing you do here.... with just a few special exceptions.

Just to be open and honest, you can do oil drilling, or water works, in Saudi Arabia, and earn $150,000 a year. Of course, you are in a hostile environment, where people don't want you.

But other than those special exceptions, anywhere else in this world you go, you will earn less money... AND you will keep less of that money. You'll lose almost half your income in taxes.

The reason people live paycheck to paycheck in the US, is simply because they spend to much. Doesn't matter how much you make if you spend more than how much you make.

Michael Jackson earned almost a billion dollars in his life time. When he died, he was on the verge of bankruptcy.

He spend more than he made. Even with an income that was in the millions on millions a year.

Financial education is horrific in this country, and we need to teach people how to stop blowing their money on crap, and to save and invest.

I made a whooping $30K last year, and that was a record year for me. Before that I barely made $20K a year for previous 10 years. I have thousands in the bank. ZERO debt anywhere. And have tens of thousands in retirement. Car is paid for. House is paid for. Everything is paid for. No debt. No credit cards.

Living pay check to pay check, is a failure of the individual. Not a problem with the social-economic system.

Poverty is rife here in the U.S. I doubt if it is in most of Europe.

Again, assumption without fact.

Screenshot_2020-05-27 poor people in Sweden - Google Search.png

This is Sweden. This is beggar on the streets of Sweden.

The poor in Sweden, are poor. The poor in Denmark are poor. The impoverished in Europe, live in poverty. It's such weird mythology that magically there are no poor in Europe.

There are poor all over Europe.

All over Europe. According to this, it is not a crisis point in Finland... ok. but all over Europe they have homeless and poor.

Well ok....

Are you ok with this?

No. Greed goes one way. The more you have, the more you want. Also, study's have shown that the more poor a person is, the more honest they are likely to be. Another thing is that part of the way people make money in this country is in trying to convince others that they want something that they don't really need. This too is driven by greed. It shouldn't be that way. And in at least the next 50 years, it won't be. Because most of humanity and the rest of life on this planet will be extinct due to human caused global warming. Some say it will be within the next 20 years.

No. Greed goes one way. The more you have, the more you want.

No. You are wrong. In fact, the people who earn the most, are most likely to give it away.

It's the people who are poor, that try and end up miserly and pinching every single penny.

Another thing is that part of the way people make money in this country is in trying to convince others that they want something that they don't really need. This too is driven by greed.

Funny, because I saw millions of dollars spent trying to convince everyone, that we wanted universal government run health care. I saw millions spent by Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, and numerous others, that we wanted those idiots in office.

Must be all greedy bastards then.

This is dumb argument. That's retarded. I don't know what you did for a living, but my guess is your paycheck was tied to a marketing campaign somewhere. Every wage I earned in my life, was tied to marketing on something.

And in at least the next 50 years, it won't be.

Soviets said the same thing. So did Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. Not convincing me.

Because most of humanity and the rest of life on this planet will be extinct due to human caused global warming. Some say it will be within the next 20 years.

And there you have it. We're back to John Maynard Keynes "in the long run, we're all dead".

Screenshot_2020-05-27 grandpa what is a climate denier federalist - Google Search.png

Look, if the world is going to end anyway, then what difference does it make if you get free education?

Dumb dumb dumb.

I heard once that in California, to live an average middle class lifestyle, you would need to earn $50.00 an hour. And I don't imagine it's a hell of a lot different in the rest of the states. But most people don't make anywhere near that. Most people live from paycheck to paycheck.

You don't need near 50 bucks an hour to live here in Ohio and in most other non-blue states. It's not the same everywhere. As I mentioned earlier, in the winter time when weather is crappy, I spend a lot of time watching HGTV. In a deep blue state, an average home is about 800K give or take. Then they show episodes of what 800K can buy you in Montana. You can own a ski resort out there.

Years ago I rented one of my units to a kid from Buffalo NY. At the time, I charged him 400 dollars a month for rent.......well, not him, but his mother since he was going to school and didn't have a job. I couldn't give him a lease with no job.

Anyway, he told me that if I could take the rental property, and move them to the outskirts of NYC, I could get four times the amount of rent I was charging here, and have a waiting list to boot because the price would still be so cheap.

Poverty is rife here in the U.S. I doubt if it is in most of Europe. More babies die here. They have longer lifespans. These things are facts. All you have to offer is some crap about some German person why prefers to live here. That isn't good enough.

Your facts are not really facts at all. First off, poverty is subjective. Yes, government has a line what they consider poverty, but what is really poor? Most of our poor have all the amenities that working people have: television, air conditioning, microwave, video games, and many of them have or had children they could never afford in the first place. For crying out loud, our so-called poor have cell phones!

Lifespan is based on many things, not just healthcare. In fact, most of the people who die naturally are on Medicare. We have a terrible obesity problem in this country. We also have a big drug problem on top of that which claims over 100,000 lives every year--mostly young people. Along with recreational narcotics are drug deals that go bad so often, and cause many more deaths of younger people. We drive automobiles more than a lot of places too. Tens of thousands of American lives are lost every year on the road.

American women generally are career women. By the time they graduate college, get a job and repay their school loans, are financially secure enough to buy or rent a home and raise a family, they are well into their 30's by then in many cases. Because they are career women trying to get ahead in the rat race, they often skip prenatal care.

The older you are having children, the higher risks you take of a child being still born or with medical problems that causes death. Add to that the other things, such as again, the obesity factor, illegal narcotics, then yes, we will have a higher rate of babies dying.

View attachment 336171

Why not watch the documentary, "Where to invade next" and find out. You would be dumbfounded, absolutely blown away by what people in European countries get that we don't. Though as Michael Moore says, things over there aren't perfect. But he's there to pick the flowers. Not the weeds. He was there to invade those countries and take back to the U.S. the spoils of his invasion. As in the good ideas. The things that have been demonstrated to work. At least over there. But maybe with out large negro and mexican population, they wouldn't work here. But it would be well worth impaling and deporting the hindrance for many other reasons. Also, I wasn't trying to degrade you. Just some of the things you talk about. Even a genius could probably be brainwashed. (But not me)

But their societies weren't structures around the automobile. Unlike ours. Here, we have a lot of suburban sprawl. People live so way far out that if there was ever an EMP that killed cars, they would find it very difficult to get food.

The whole reason we have suburban sprawl.... is directly because Americans are wealthy enough to have a car, and desire to have a house farther away from the noisy crime infested inner city areas.

Yeah, their societies are less structured around automobiles....... because they couldn't afford to drive automobiles all the time.

If you take those people, and bring them to the US, where they earn more money, and pay less taxes, you what those people's from those cultures do?

They would do the same thing in Europe... they just can't. They can't afford it, because they are poor.

I had this couple from Laos. Escaped the communists in Laos. Talk about running through the woods, being shot at by police. Freaky stuff.

Made it to the US embassy, came to the US. Didn't know English. Had to learn English. Got training on how to do CNC work. Got jobs, making $100,000 a year. (combined).

This tiny Laos woman, bought herself, a Ford Excursion, and they bought a house in the suburbs.

I asked her if she would go back to Laos. She's wants to, because she loved the people, and the land, but if she went back, she'd be poor. The government takes all the money.

Why do you think the Yellow Vest protest happened? They have all that free stuff you mentioned. You know what they don't have? Money. Their poor. Because the government takes all the money. The thing that triggered the protest, was the tax hike by the government to improve social services.

They are poor. I've been there. I've seen them living in 600 sqft apartments with no air conditioning, and hanging cloths up on wires inside their 600 sqft apartment. I've seen it.

Yeah, their societies are not built around automobiles, because they can't afford automobiles. Even those that have them, can't afford to drive them.

Economically, (for instance) we ARE a third world country compared to Germany. Given their size, when it comes to the yearly value of their exports, they leave the U.S. in the dust. They have the ability to have anything they want and any size they want. But just from how their society functions, they apparently don't feel they need it.

As for the couple from Laos, who let them assholes into our country. I was watching some show one time where they were talking to people from Laos. Some of their cultural beliefs are pretty despicable compared to what White people believe. What our country should have done is leave them in the hell hole they created for themselves and train a White person to do CNC work. (Whatever that is)
Economically, (for instance) we ARE a third world country compared to Germany.

The evidence I presented, proves that your claim is false.

Well... we disagree on that. I'm more like Trump, in that I'm all in favor of legal immigration.

Honestly, I'm sure that white people like you describe yourself exist in society somewhere, I can't say that I've ever met any white person with the views you described.

But then again, I'm conservative, from a family of conservatives, from a church of conservatives, with conservative relatives.

In short, we're good people. I don't know people like you. So.. I would be polite, but I don't associate with people like you. I only meet people like you described yourself, on the internet. I remember some guy spouted that crap on Facebook. Don't know how he was even on my friends list, but I fixed that pretty quick.

But we're good people. We hate criminals obviously. You come here legally... only.. But if you follow our laws, I'm all for it. My last roomate was a Muslim from Bangladesh. He wanted to rent an apartment until his wife arrived. We (me and my parents together) went to his citizenship ceremony. Of course entirely legal immigration.

So no, I don't identify with people like you at all.

And I presented evidence to the contrary of yours. I told somebody around here about something I came across once. It had to do with the yearly value of the exports of the U.S. compared to Germany. Germany is a much smaller country with few natural resources. Their population is also around 81 million. The U.S. is a far larger country with a lot of arable land and many natural resources. Our population is also around 319 million people. The value of our exports for one particular year was around 1 trillion, 600 billion. For Germany it was 1 trillion, 400 million. So I am right.

You also say you support foreign scab scum. Just like president Chump. In that, you are outright evil. I have a book to suggest to you. But I doubt if you would ever read it.

We exported about $2.5 trillion last year, Germany exported $1.5 trillion.
Why does Germany suck so much?

I looked again. I found that the U.S. exported 1 trillion, 645 billion in goods. Germany exported 1 trillion, 489 billion in goods. And as I said, Germany is a far smaller country. The reason why food prices are higher in Europe is because the place doesn't have nearly as much farm land or places for cattle to graze as the U.S. Also, the total value of what Germany imports is 1 trillion, 236 billion. The total value of what the U.S. imports is 3.1 trillion. If any country sucks, it is ours.

Well ok....

Are you ok with this?

No. Greed goes one way. The more you have, the more you want.

No. You are wrong. In fact, the people who earn the most, are most likely to give it away.

It's the people who are poor, that try and end up miserly and pinching every single penny.

Another thing is that part of the way people make money in this country is in trying to convince others that they want something that they don't really need. This too is driven by greed.

Funny, because I saw millions of dollars spent trying to convince everyone, that we wanted universal government run health care. I saw millions spent by Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, and numerous others, that we wanted those idiots in office.

Must be all greedy bastards then.

This is dumb argument. That's retarded. I don't know what you did for a living, but my guess is your paycheck was tied to a marketing campaign somewhere. Every wage I earned in my life, was tied to marketing on something.

And in at least the next 50 years, it won't be.

Soviets said the same thing. So did Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. Not convincing me.

Because most of humanity and the rest of life on this planet will be extinct due to human caused global warming. Some say it will be within the next 20 years.

And there you have it. We're back to John Maynard Keynes "in the long run, we're all dead".

View attachment 341630

Look, if the world is going to end anyway, then what difference does it make if you get free education?

Dumb dumb dumb.

You must be high. If the wealthy gave their money away, they wouldn't have it to begin with. But I know what you're getting at. Who they leave their money to after they die. Well for any that might, chances are that many would do the types of things that Andrew Carnegie did. Building Carnegie Hall and other monuments to his vanity. And the reason why he could do so it because he had far more money than he needed. What I call somebody who has far more than they need is a pig.

Next, if you don't have pennys, what is there to pinch. On the other hand, I heard of a wealthy miserly woman. She had millions. But wouldn't pay for an operation that her son needed.

Next, people who didn't want universal health care spent far more. Also, some years ago there were some asshole tea party protesters across the street who were protesting against universal health care. At the end of the line where they had their cars parked, there were two people sitting in the back of their car promoting universal health care. Being so cool, I decided to go over and talk to them. I brought up to one of them how some insurance companies (though probably all) will have workers who's whole job is to dig up bullshit from the past of those they insure and use it as a reason to deny them coverage. Causing those people pain, suffering and death. As it turned out, the person I was talking to worked at an insurance company himself. And that was his job there. No doubt he was protesting for universal health care because he had a guilty conscience.

Also, I had the same sort of thing happen to me once. I got hit by a car in Florida. I was on a motorcycle stopped at a light and was hit from behind. Everybody was amazed that I survived. For the guy that hit me, his insurance dug up some bullshit from his past and denied him coverage. Leaving me fucked.

It might interest you to know that if we had universal health care, from what we would save on such pointless bureaucracy, it alone would pay for around half of what universal health care costs. And as I was saying to someone else, as a percentage of various countries GDP, the U.S. pays more and gets less than what other developed countries pay as a percentage of their GDP. I even remember hearing of some drug company here in the U.S. that made a particular drug that had been around for a long time. They raised the price of it by 100,000%! Need I go on.

It might interest you to know that if we had universal health care, from what we would save on such pointless bureaucracy, it alone would pay for around half of what universal health care costs.

Of course, because pointless government bureaucracy is much cheaper than pointless private bureaucracy......DURR

I heard once that in California, to live an average middle class lifestyle, you would need to earn $50.00 an hour. And I don't imagine it's a hell of a lot different in the rest of the states. But most people don't make anywhere near that. Most people live from paycheck to paycheck.

You don't need near 50 bucks an hour to live here in Ohio and in most other non-blue states. It's not the same everywhere. As I mentioned earlier, in the winter time when weather is crappy, I spend a lot of time watching HGTV. In a deep blue state, an average home is about 800K give or take. Then they show episodes of what 800K can buy you in Montana. You can own a ski resort out there.

Years ago I rented one of my units to a kid from Buffalo NY. At the time, I charged him 400 dollars a month for rent.......well, not him, but his mother since he was going to school and didn't have a job. I couldn't give him a lease with no job.

Anyway, he told me that if I could take the rental property, and move them to the outskirts of NYC, I could get four times the amount of rent I was charging here, and have a waiting list to boot because the price would still be so cheap.

Poverty is rife here in the U.S. I doubt if it is in most of Europe. More babies die here. They have longer lifespans. These things are facts. All you have to offer is some crap about some German person why prefers to live here. That isn't good enough.

Your facts are not really facts at all. First off, poverty is subjective. Yes, government has a line what they consider poverty, but what is really poor? Most of our poor have all the amenities that working people have: television, air conditioning, microwave, video games, and many of them have or had children they could never afford in the first place. For crying out loud, our so-called poor have cell phones!

Lifespan is based on many things, not just healthcare. In fact, most of the people who die naturally are on Medicare. We have a terrible obesity problem in this country. We also have a big drug problem on top of that which claims over 100,000 lives every year--mostly young people. Along with recreational narcotics are drug deals that go bad so often, and cause many more deaths of younger people. We drive automobiles more than a lot of places too. Tens of thousands of American lives are lost every year on the road.

American women generally are career women. By the time they graduate college, get a job and repay their school loans, are financially secure enough to buy or rent a home and raise a family, they are well into their 30's by then in many cases. Because they are career women trying to get ahead in the rat race, they often skip prenatal care.

The older you are having children, the higher risks you take of a child being still born or with medical problems that causes death. Add to that the other things, such as again, the obesity factor, illegal narcotics, then yes, we will have a higher rate of babies dying.

I stand by what I say. Though I have never been to California, the place is mostly desert. How expensive can it be to live in a desert. Now if you lived in Hawaii, the cost of living is probably pretty high there. But what you say about NY is true. Housing can be pretty expensive there. Even for a small apartment. But generally speaking, the cost of living is pretty much the same everywhere. At one time, with a strong union, auto workers used to make some pretty good money. Single people made enough to buy a house, drive a nice car and own a vacation cabin up north. If things hadn't change in that regard, most auto workers today would probably be making $50.00 an hour. If not more.

Next, you bring up too many subjects for me to care to go into. But for one, as a percentage of our population, the U.S. doesn't stack up very well compared to other countries in infant deaths. Any reasons why are just excuses. Next, the only reason I have a cell phone is because Obama made it possible for the poor to get them for free. It was the only good thing he ever did.

I looked again. I found that the U.S. exported 1 trillion, 645 billion in goods. Germany exported 1 trillion, 489 billion in goods.

Your old, unsourced numbers are very convincing!!

I just looked them up. Though I must admit to having gone to more than one website. One was called, "U.S. exports - statistics & facts | Statista." You can look the stuff up yourself.

View attachment 336171

Well... we disagree on that. I'm more like Trump, in that I'm all in favor of legal immigration.

Honestly, I'm sure that white people like you describe yourself exist in society somewhere, I can't say that I've ever met any white person with the views you described.

But then again, I'm conservative, from a family of conservatives, from a church of conservatives, with conservative relatives.

In short, we're good people. I don't know people like you. So.. I would be polite, but I don't associate with people like you. I only meet people like you described yourself, on the internet. I remember some guy spouted that crap on Facebook. Don't know how he was even on my friends list, but I fixed that pretty quick.

But we're good people. We hate criminals obviously. You come here legally... only.. But if you follow our laws, I'm all for it. My last roomate was a Muslim from Bangladesh. He wanted to rent an apartment until his wife arrived. We (me and my parents together) went to his citizenship ceremony. Of course entirely legal immigration.

And I presented evidence to the contrary of yours. I told somebody around here about something I came across once. It had to do with the yearly value of the exports of the U.S. compared to Germany. Germany is a much smaller country with few natural resources. Their population is also around 81 million. The U.S. is a far larger country with a lot of arable land and many natural resources. Our population is also around 319 million people. The value of our exports for one particular year was around 1 trillion, 600 billion. For Germany it was 1 trillion, 400 million. So I am right.

You also say you support foreign scab scum. Just like president Chump. In that, you are outright evil. I have a book to suggest to you. But I doubt if you would ever read it.

I looked again. I found that the U.S. exported 1 trillion, 645 billion in goods. Germany exported 1 trillion, 489 billion in goods. And as I said, Germany is a far smaller country. The reason why food prices are higher in Europe is because the place doesn't have nearly as much farm land or places for cattle to graze as the U.S. Also, the total value of what Germany imports is 1 trillion, 236 billion. The total value of what the U.S. imports is 3.1 trillion. If any country sucks, it is ours.

Link your article to prove the export statement.

It might interest you to know that if we had universal health care, from what we would save on such pointless bureaucracy, it alone would pay for around half of what universal health care costs.

Of course, because pointless government bureaucracy is much cheaper than pointless private bureaucracy......DURR

Do you enjoy being stupid? With private bureaucracy, they can and have gotten away with murder! To paraphrase Calvin Coolidge, "The business of government IS business." But with something run by the government, they can be held more accountable. Because those in office can be voted out of office. But votes mean nothing to big business.

View attachment 336171

Why. Don't you believe me? And if you're calling me a liar, why would I do anything for such a piece of shit. Look the stuff up for yourself.

I stand by what I say. Though I have never been to California, the place is mostly desert. How expensive can it be to live in a desert. Now if you lived in Hawaii, the cost of living is probably pretty high there. But what you say about NY is true. Housing can be pretty expensive there. Even for a small apartment. But generally speaking, the cost of living is pretty much the same everywhere. At one time, with a strong union, auto workers used to make some pretty good money. Single people made enough to buy a house, drive a nice car and own a vacation cabin up north. If things hadn't change in that regard, most auto workers today would probably be making $50.00 an hour. If not more.

Next, you bring up too many subjects for me to care to go into. But for one, as a percentage of our population, the U.S. doesn't stack up very well compared to other countries in infant deaths. Any reasons why are just excuses. Next, the only reason I have a cell phone is because Obama made it possible for the poor to get them for free. It was the only good thing he ever did.

You get it for free because I and everybody here who pays their cell phone bill also pays yours. The government doesn't fund free cell phones---the phone companies do. They simply pass on the buck to us.

The main point in my rant is that our healthcare system is not responsible for the statistics you listed. Up north, all our hospitals are loaded with Canadian patients. Why? Because their socialized care can't take care of them, or can't take care of them in a reasonable amount of time. You can't point to one healthcare system in the world that doesn't have problems.

I'm fortunate to be a lifelong patient at the world famous Cleveland Clinic. When you enter their downtown campus, you are the one that feels like a foreigner. The best talent come from around the world to work at our health facilities, mostly because of the pay. So the best doctors are actually here in our country.

If housing is so expensive in other places, obviously the cost of living isn't the same everywhere, because shelter is part of the cost of living.

I looked again. I found that the U.S. exported 1 trillion, 645 billion in goods. Germany exported 1 trillion, 489 billion in goods.

Your old, unsourced numbers are very convincing!!

I just looked them up. Though I must admit to having gone to more than one website. One was called, "U.S. exports - statistics & facts | Statista." You can look the stuff up yourself.

View attachment 336171

Why. Don't you believe me? And if you're calling me a liar, why would I do anything for such a piece of shit. Look the stuff up for yourself.

I don’t believe you because you have way too many holes in all your posts. You claimed to get hit by a car, auto insurance has nothing to do with universal care. You believe the cost of living is much the same all over the US? That is a crock of crap. I live on the border of two states, the state we live next to, everything is cheaper, taxes, fuel, food, housing, rent, you name it. City by city cost of living can be great. Along the I-5 corridor in Oregon and Washington the prices are much higher than the eastern part of both states. The idea that most of California being mostly desert? Northern California down through the San Fernando valley is green, lots of trees and tons of farmland. You were completely proved wrong about how it ?works in Europe.Go get educated then maybe we can talk, but your arrogance and racism seems to be out of ignorance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back