More people need to watch this Canadian.

• Banned
I added the thread title. I obviously agree with some what what this guy says, otherwise why post the link?

Either way, I'm happy to talk about the points of the OP. Or, if no one watches the video, I'll just watch this slip into the void.

If I ever feel like I'm being censored... I'll go to that void myself. I JUST came back after several years off... I can go away again. No biggie.

• Banned
Is there anything Democrats and hate news wouldn't do to undermine Trump, his administration and America to win an election , NOPE.
I don't agree with that sentiment... However there does seem to be a correlation between what the DNC accuses others of being directly something the DNC does itself. It's almost like they know it happens, because they do it, and thus accuses the competition... Which honestly may very well be true across the isle... DNC just keeps getting caught over and over.

Edit: In fact I think the next time Pelosi, or some other high ranking DNC member, accuses someone, I think we should immediately look for who is likely to be doing that exact thing within the DNC party.

I added the thread title. I obviously agree with some what what this guy says, otherwise why post the link?

Either way, I'm happy to talk about the points of the OP. Or, if no one watches the video, I'll just watch this slip into the void.

If I ever feel like I'm being censored... I'll go to that void myself. I JUST came back after several years off... I can go away again. No biggie.

Eh, stick around.... Ringel's quite a nice fellow and he happens to be right as well..

Just say something of your point of view and post the link and yup .. then the mods. typically wont mess with your thread..

... and welcome back ... :beer:

That wont fly.
You need to put some personal opinions in the body of the message.

Is there anything Democrats and hate news wouldn't do to undermine Trump, his administration and America to win an election , NOPE.
I don't agree with that sentiment... However there does seem to be a correlation between what the DNC accuses others of being directly something the DNC does itself. It's almost like they know it happens, because they do it, and thus accuses the competition... Which honestly may very well be true across the isle... DNC just keeps getting caught over and over.

Edit: In fact I think the next time Pelosi, or some other high ranking DNC member, accuses someone, I think we should immediately look for who is likely to be doing that exact thing within the DNC party.

mmm .. so you agree and you don't , I'm fine with that..

You might read over this link and I'd caution you that there's been a drastic rise in dis-courtesy around here as in America in general..

• Banned

That wont fly.
Nothing I can do about it now. So I won't worry about it.

mmm .. so you agree and you don't , I'm fine with that..
I agree that the DNC is corrupt as hell. I do not like saying all individuals of that group, democrats, are all blessed/cursed in the same way. It's just not correct.

RNC is also corrupt... Just not as much, and in different ways for the most part.

You might read over this link and I'd caution you that there's been a drastic rise in dis-courtesy around here as in America in general..
Well... I'm been a EoA for.. Pretty much all my life after puberty.

Ok.. I'll take a look.

Edit: I agree with everything in that article... Until it hit Net Neutrality. I don't understand how that is a "left" or "right" thing. Full disclosure... I support NN. I've never been given any reason not to. I pay to have a certain speed, I expect that speed regardless of what it is I'm doing. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

That wont fly.

Not sure on the time limit but you can alter your post.

That wont fly.

Not sure on the time limit but you can alter your post.
I know... When I do I almost always show a Edit: as a way to show that I did it. It's too late now for the OP

I could care less what you do or why, just letting you know that (as per the rules) you're supposed to include your own comments. The title alone ain't gonna do it. It was an attempt to help you out, you choose what to do with the advice.

Last edited:

Eh, stick around.... Ringel's quite a nice fellow and he happens to be right as well..

Just say something of your point of view and post the link and yup .. then the mods. typically wont mess with your thread..

Nice fellow??!! What ya tryin' to do? Ruin my reputation??!!

Nice fellow??!! What ya tryin' to do? Ruin my reputation??!!

Yup, it's my (sneaky) passive/aggressive way of having liberal members turn on you... ;)

I could care less what you do or why, just letting you know that (as per the rules) you're supposed to include your own comments. The title alone ain't gonna do it. It was an attempt to help you out, you choose what to do with the advice.
I understand that. Thanks.

I think this is why a lot of politicians are lawyers. We should really go back to that. Bartenders aren't working out so well.

Forum List

Back