stimulus check 2: when ?

I am the "rich" according to Democrats, but there is a huge difference between me and a 5+ million/yr earner.
Only to you. For ordinary Americans your income level is totally unreachable

the funds should come directly from the pockets of all democrat Mayors and governors
Blue states pay more federal taxes than they get. Red states take more than they pay in. The hypocrisy

Blue state vote themselves more pork, and give big business a lot more subsidies to locate in their states, like California's tax code that heavily favors the rich while taxing the crap out of working people, as does New York. So no, the states don't pay more in Federal taxes, working stiffs do. The subsidies for Silicon Valley and places like Beverly Hills and Pelosi's rich neighbors aren't paying shit in taxes to anybody.
"...only little people pay taxes" was a major gaffe. She actually told the truth.

p.s. I prefer if they extend unemployment and cancel stimulus for retirees and those who are working.
You do realize those who weren't working made more sitting on their ass (at no fault of their own) Than most who were identified as essential.
Actually that's more false than true.

Most essential workers were getting bonus hazard pay (now gone) but that speaks to how poorly paid our "essential" workers are
Actually it's true they received unemployment plus 600.00 A WEEK

Blue states pay more federal taxes than they get. Red states take more than they pay in. The hypocrisy

A big fat lie recently debunked, all states get back pretty much what they pay in.
Lie
The Red State Rant has always been a lie...........which is what the Dems are good at..........they add in Military Contracts.....building ships.........military bases........NASA..........and go......look at all the Federal money.

derp

As an Anmerickan citsizen. I'll vote for Okra for $200. Should I start a go-fun-fer-me
Hell no............Go Fund me is like a PAWN SHOP FOR CHARITY

They take a big chunk of the money.......and then the Fed and state get a cut.....we need to ship direct LOL

I am the "rich" according to Democrats, but there is a huge difference between me and a 5+ million/yr earner.
Only to you. For ordinary Americans your income level is totally unreachable

It is not totally unreachable at all and "rich" is a relative term. For someone who makes 20k/yr, a person making the median income of 31k/yr seems very wealthy. That is a 50% increase, however, that is very attainable with minimal effort and ambition. It is actually much harder to reach the ultra wealthy status because you can't typically get there without owning your own business or being at the very high executive level of a company. For example, for me to reach the 5+ million/yr number would likely require me to have my own successful business.

Pelosi's bill will bail-out the bankrupt Blue states and the bankrupt government union employee pensions.
The Red states will only get higher taxes.
Basically the Democrats are LOOTERS.

Trump's trying to BUY the election with CASH!

wrong, that would be Pelosi and Schumer trying to buy the election. Do you pay any attention to what is actually going on in DC? The dems are pushing for a huge giveaway most of which has nothing to do with covid or the economy. The GOP is pushing a much smaller plan aimed only at those impacted by the stupid shutdowns.

Forum List

Back