Trump going to push for Boston Marathon bomber execution.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

We really do need to snuff this fucker out, because eventually the democrooks will create another cult of personality that will beat some republicrat the GOP and media shove down our throat. I'm somewhat surprised the meat puppet faggot did not commute or pardon the mother fucker especially after he released that other faggot traitor Bradley Manning from prison.

This is why we have to keep democrooks out of office. They do so much insane shit at every level of government it's almost impossible to keep track of it all.

We really do need to snuff this fucker out, because eventually the democrooks will create another cult of personality that will beat some republicrat the GOP and media shove down our throat. I'm somewhat surprised the meat puppet faggot did not commute or pardon the mother fucker especially after he released that other faggot traitor Bradley Manning from prison.

This is why we have to keep democrooks out of office. They do so much insane shit at every level of government it's almost impossible to keep track of it all.

Of course he will, the Boston bomber doesn't have any dirt to hold over him.

Of course he will, the Boston bomber doesn't have any dirt to hold over him.
Like who?

When the countries leaders support killing others you can't expect the people to be any different.

• Banned
Why bother? Shouldn’t he be focused on bigger issues? Or is this another issue he thinks dupes his base.
Justice for pieces of shit like that is a serious issue. I wish all of the corrupt sociopaths in DC were facing justice. It's because they're never held accountable that we have so many of the problems we do.

I never could understand the American propensity to hoard garbage.

I mean I believe the piece of shit should be hung, but isn’t this outside the president’s job function?

I'm surprised Trump isn't talking about pardoning him. He likes war criminals.

I was going to ask if you were dropped on your head as a baby, but I'm actually betting you were spiked like a football, and you probably have an addiction to huffing aerosol propellants.

Imbecile.

One thing we should do after trump leaves office next year is do away with presidential pardons.

I was going to ask if you were dropped on your head as a baby, but I'm actually betting you were spiked like a football, and you probably have an addiction to huffing aerosol propellants.

Imbecile.

Such wit. When's your graduation from 2nd grade, or did the pandemic postpone that, again?

Forum List

Back