Still not clear on the rules

The moderators here need to learn the difference between flaming and trolling. Inevitably, they use the latter term here when they really should be using the former especially inasmuch as in most cases, the flaming is actually a reaction TO the trolling.

To troll in fishing is to cast a wide net hoping to catch whatever can be caught. Similarly, in net parlance, to troll is to make infamatory statements against a whole group of people hoping to enrage people so they respond.

For many posters here, all they DO is troll, making every op such a partisan exercise as to preclude anything but flaming by very nature.

Seems 2 mods have disagreements about what "trolling" even means. One mod says its ok as long as you are trying to have a decent convo. The other says if your not jerking off the OP, its trolling. So I am confused. I guess the "trolling" definition is subjective? News to me.
I am not questioning mods actions. I am clarifying the rules. We ALL need to know them, right?
1/2 the mods and 1/2 of this site are trolls. If they’re not working for the NSA and aren’t getting paid, then they’re pathetic losers

Just hang a Troll Free Zone sign on the Religion Forum. Problem solved, right libs?
1627670353940.png

And nothing happens to them.
and that is very frustrating. same people post on and post out simply attack you with no link or validation for their opinions, just come at you for yours and name call.

only way to fix it is get very heavy handed for a bit then stick to tighter rules once the screaming stops.

trolls will move on to troll one of 10,000 sites out there bit won't stick around where they have to actually contribute. or at least not attack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back