What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still not clear on the rules

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems 2 mods have disagreements about what "trolling" even means. One mod says its ok as long as you are trying to have a decent convo. The other says if your not jerking off the OP, its trolling. So I am confused. I guess the "trolling" definition is subjective? News to me.
I am not questioning mods actions. I am clarifying the rules. We ALL need to know them, right?

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems 2 mods have disagreements about what "trolling" even means. One mod says its ok as long as you are trying to have a decent convo. The other says if your not jerking off the OP, its trolling. So I am confused. I guess the "trolling" definition is subjective? News to me.
I am not questioning mods actions. I am clarifying the rules. We ALL need to know them, right?
My method now is to always put, in the beginning, a few words together that strictly pertains to the OP topic no matter what. Even in Shitlands.

Then I troll, curse and be totally obnoxious to any dumb fukterd libturd in my way at any given moment

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My method now is to always put, in the beginning, a few words together that strictly pertains to the OP topic no matter what. Even in Shitlands.

Then I troll, curse and be totally obnoxious to any dumb fukterd libturd in my way at any given moment
Apparently that isnt good enough in the religion section.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Apparently that isnt good enough in the religion section.
If you start a religious topic outside the Religious section you'll get more responses on it than if it was in the Religious section. Then it is a free for all.

Anything else I can help you with today?....lolol

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
o tn you damn well know the rules ...offend sugar tit and his ilk and you are trolling..

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
seems a lot of this happens in the religion forum...i dont go there....why do you? TNHarley

good morning sweetie...i swear i dont think i am finished signing papers ...smh

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i dont get the trolling rule either...seems if its offensive to the op..and reported the mods delete it..

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i would put that more to lack of active mods perhaps...the board is too big and profitable to still be using volunteer mods but here they are....i really not up on mods and their actions or whatever they do....perhaps Gracie can help you...she seems to have the inside info....

i slay me

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Insults and abuse. Not engaging in the conversation with an opposing view just making negative remarks about what ever is posted. That's a troll.

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Insults and abuse. Not engaging in the conversation with an opposing view just making negative remarks about what ever is posted. That's a troll.
Apparently, some people have their own definitions that is different from every person and dictionary in existence.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What about an intelligent sentence in response to an OP

Then you troll with insults and abuse.

It is the best of both worlds

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
  • No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM.

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
  • No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM.
This is something EVERYONE needs to know.
This is about the rules.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
seems a lot of this happens in the religion forum...i dont go there....why do you?
To troll and derail discussions of course.
He claims to be a God Hater (atheist). And they all insist Atheism is not a religion (it is). So there really is NO REASON for his nonsense in that forum

OP
TNHarley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
To troll and derail discussions of course.
He claims to be a God Hater (atheist). And they all insist Atheism is not a religion (it is). So there really is NO REASON for his nonsense in that forum
Im not an atheist.
You say atheism is a religion but it doesnt belong in the religious section?
Do i need to get a 4 year old to explain how idiotic that is?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Best avoid the religion section...I learned that lesson long ago

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List