States would decide on their own abortion laws. Really?

No. You're forgetting how bad Bush was. Bush took over Carter's title of being the worst president ever. Carter never really was, but Bush was.

Trump was handed a great economy and did a few good things just to protect his image and deliver on a couple campaign promises, so I might still give Bush the title, although Trump was the WORST tbh. 1 termer. At least Bush got re elected. Actually, he stole 2004 Ohio. Ken Blackwell rigged Ohio. Jeb rigged 2000 Florida.

You're a retard.

You claimed that Bush came after the Great Divider.

You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever encountered.

No surprise you're a fascist leftist.

No. You're forgetting how bad Bush was. Bush took over Carter's title of being the worst president ever. Carter never really was, but Bush was.

Trump was handed a great economy and did a few good things just to protect his image and deliver on a couple campaign promises, so I might still give Bush the title, although Trump was the WORST tbh. 1 termer. At least Bush got re elected. Actually, he stole 2004 Ohio. Ken Blackwell rigged Ohio. Jeb rigged 2000 Florida.

Why do you leftists continually repeat these lies? Jeb had no ability to rig anything. He was the Governor and recused himself in any decisions made by the courts.

Past Conspiracy Theories

Remember the swirl of stories around Diebold Election Systems and its CEO, Walden O’Dell, in 2004? O’Dell was an Ohio resident who held a fundraiser at his home for President Bush and wrote a fundraising letter promising to help “Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year.” Some took him too literally, claiming that Bush “stole” Ohio’s electoral votes and the 2004 election.

But even the liberal New York Times editorial board waved off that conspiracy theory as nonsense. There were some glitches, as expected, with the machines on Election Day, but, as the Times wrote, there was “no evidence of vote theft or errors on a large scale.”

New York Times editorial, Nov. 14, 2004: It’s important to make it clear that there is no evidence such a thing happened.

Why do you leftists continually repeat these lies? Jeb had no ability to rig anything. He was the Governor and recused himself in any decisions made by the courts.

Past Conspiracy Theories

Remember the swirl of stories around Diebold Election Systems and its CEO, Walden O’Dell, in 2004? O’Dell was an Ohio resident who held a fundraiser at his home for President Bush and wrote a fundraising letter promising to help “Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year.” Some took him too literally, claiming that Bush “stole” Ohio’s electoral votes and the 2004 election.

But even the liberal New York Times editorial board waved off that conspiracy theory as nonsense. There were some glitches, as expected, with the machines on Election Day, but, as the Times wrote, there was “no evidence of vote theft or errors on a large scale.”

STFU Ray

No it won't because women are dumb. You'll see come this midterm. You see these anti abortionists are suddenly emboldened and telling you their true intentions. The morning after pill will be murder. Going to another state to murder your baby will still be murder in Oklahoma.

They're still trying to soft shoe around it but this is their ultimate goal. And if this court decision stands, then ending a pregnancy is murder. And murder is against the law.

The Sky is Falling.jpg

The same way the Nazi's took power is how Republicans are going to take power. Voters are stupid. They don't realize what voting for Bush or Trump means. Now they're getting a taste. But then inflation is bad and people are getting shot and they forget just how bad Republicans are, especially the election denier Republicans. So in the midterm women are stupid and won't vote out Republicans. Then Trump will win in 2024 and I hope to god they make abortion illegal. Why wouldn't they? It's murder after all right Ray?

Again, it's too controversial to say. It could happen but it likely won't IMO. The Republican party will never rid themselves of people like Romney, Collins, Merkowski so they wouldn't have the votes even with a 60 majority lead.

We seen what voting for the Communists did. Highest inflation in 40 years. Highest gasoline prices in 12 years. The worst border problem in 20 years according to the BP, supply chain shortage, labor shortage, bumping heads with a nuclear armed country and receiving threats not seen since the cold war, Un firing test missiles again, the Chinese buying our farmland, baby formula shortage, the list goes on and on. In fact you can't tell me one positive thing this administration has done in the last year and a half. Every decision they made is a disaster.

And now you say women are too stupid to vote out Republicans? They are too stupid to want affordable energy, buy products they need in the store, not have to worry about diseased illegals sending their kids to our schools holding up their kids because they don't speak the language? Want to see their IRA's grow instead of taking great losses? Yeah, how stupid of them to want that back.

Again, it's too controversial to say. It could happen but it likely won't IMO. The Republican party will never rid themselves of people like Romney, Collins, Merkowski so they wouldn't have the votes even with a 60 majority lead.

We seen what voting for the Communists did. Highest inflation in 40 years. Highest gasoline prices in 12 years. The worst border problem in 20 years according to the BP, supply chain shortage, labor shortage, bumping heads with a nuclear armed country and receiving threats not seen since the cold war, Un firing test missiles again, the Chinese buying our farmland, baby formula shortage, the list goes on and on. In fact you can't tell me one positive thing this administration has done in the last year and a half. Every decision they made is a disaster.

And now you say women are too stupid to vote out Republicans? They are too stupid to want affordable energy, buy products they need in the store, not have to worry about diseased illegals sending their kids to our schools holding up their kids because they don't speak the language? Want to see their IRA's grow instead of taking great losses? Yeah, how stupid of them to want that back.
We can't go about getting those things by doing it the GOP way. Pollution and Global warming are real. You cons will destroy the planet one of 4 ways.

"Republicans didn't think Bush could do that much harm. After 8 great years of Obama, we allowed another Bush to steal his way into the white house." - Silly Bonobo

You fucking retard - did you really think you could lie your way out of it?
OH MY GOD! I meant Bush Clinton Bush my bad.

One had to wonder when you said "8 great years of Obama.."

Like saying "8 great years of cancer."
You didn't like Obama's 2.2% growth? I remember you and Trump complained about it constantly back then. You said Trump would give us 3, 4, 5 even SIX % growth. Remember that? Trump gave us 2.3% growth in 2019. After that massive tax bill he passed? I'd call that a fucking complete failure. Or, I should say, he gave way all those tax breaks and all he got in return was .1% out of it? PATHETIC!!!! Art of the Deal?

You didn't like Obama's 2.2% growth? I remember you and Trump complained about it constantly back then. You said Trump would give us 3, 4, 5 even SIX % growth. Remember that? Trump gave us 2.3% growth in 2019. After that massive tax bill he passed? I'd call that a fucking complete failure. Or, I should say, he gave way all those tax breaks and all he got in return was .1% out of it? PATHETIC!!!! Art of the Deal?
We have not had an annual 5% growth rate that was not associated with high inflation in over 50 years. There are a number of reasons, some valid and others just political BS. In the US population growth has been a significant factor in economic growth. The highest economic grow since WWII occurred the 1950's with population grow of 1.5% a year. By 2021, population growth had slowed to .4%. Also, achieving a high percentage economic growth is much harder in large economy than a much smaller one. In mid 1950's the size of US economy was about 2.5 trillion dollars. In 2021, the US economy had grown to over 19 trillion.

In coming decades as our economy continues to grow, I think the percent economic annual growth will continue to decrease slightly. I doubt we ever see 5% annual growth that is not accompanied by high inflation.

I like the abortion bill that Oklahoma passed this week.

Abortion only allowed for when the mother's life is in jeopardy or in the case of rape and incest if health professionals agree.

No more on demand for the sake of convenience.

That is "reasonable" abortion law.

We have not had an annual 5% growth rate that was not associated with high inflation in over 50 years. There are a number of reasons, some valid and others just political BS. In the US population growth has been a significant factor in economic growth. The highest economic grow since WWII occurred the 1950's with population grow of 1.5% a year. By 2021, population growth had slowed to .4%. Also, achieving a high percentage economic growth is much harder in large economy than a much smaller one. In mid 1950's the size of US economy was about 2.5 trillion dollars. In 2021, the US economy had grown to over 19 trillion.

In coming decades as our economy continues to grow, I think the percent economic annual growth will continue to decrease slightly. I doubt we ever see 5% annual growth that is not accompanied by high inflation.
I know that. You know that. Trump knows this is true. But the people he bragged to on the campaign trail, they didn't know that. And they don't seem to care. They only cared that Obama only had 2.2% growth at the time and they said they'd do much better.

Trump actually would have done much better than the 2.3% he had in 2019 if it weren't for the trade war he started with China. Republicans at the time said what better time to take China on than when the economy was good? Fine. I even accept that excuse. So maybe they should accept the reasons why Obama had less than 3% growth.

a. Not willing to give rich people more tax breaks to achieve that growth
b. Not willing to deregulate unnecessarily

I also remember Republicans said Obama's economy was fake because the interest rate was so low. It remained that low on Trump's watch right? So was his economy fake? Nope. Not according to hypocrites who play politics with the facts.

Forum List

Back