States would decide on their own abortion laws. Really?

Well first off this isn't about making it illegal, it's about if constitutional protections for abortion exist. Secondly, it's also about states rights. The state lost that right back in 73 when the SC ruled on R vs W. If a state didn't want abortion or strict limits on them, they were forbidden by that ruling from doing so.

So there is no legislating from the bench since legislation is not even part of this issue. It's a simple matter of determining if our founders or the editors thereafter wanted abortion to be a protected right in this country.
Although it is not about making abortion illegal it is the trigger event that will make it illegal in 13 states.

We assume that states rights will be the reason for overturning Rowe. Since such a ruling would lay the foundation for overturning the federal ruling on gay marriage, and a number of other laws and ruling that have shaped society, the court may not be will to do that far. Will the court fall back to the constitution right of unborn as a basis for overturning Rowe. Criminal laws now hold the unborn to be persons.

Also basing the decision to overturn Rowe on the right of unborn would allow for federal law to make abortion illegal throughout the country.

Last edited:
Although it is not about making abortion illegal it is the trigger event that will make it illegal in 13 states.

We assume that states rights will be the reason for overturning Rowe. Since such a ruling would lay the foundation for overturning the federal ruling on gay marriage, and a number of other laws and ruling that have shaped society, the court may not be will to do that far. Will the court fall back to the constitution right of unborn as a basis for overturning Rowe. Criminal laws now hold the unborn to be persons.

Also basing the decision to overturn Rowe on the right of unborn would allow for federal law to make abortion illegal throughout the country.

It could if a super majority of Republicans lead the federal government, which could happen as soon as 2024. It's just a question of whether they would do it or not being such a divided issue in the country.

You see it. Doesn't mean it's there.
If the state requires you have healthcare, you're ok with that.
If the state tells you ya can't have an abortion, you're ok with that
If your state tells you ya have to wear a mask you're ok with that

What can't they tell you to do?

Nobody is actually stuck. If people reject harsh abortion laws they are free to support representatives that will reverse any harsh laws. With a majority any law can be rescinded.

Will it hurt Republicans, that remains to be seen. If you can't reverse leadership of a state, maybe it's time to consider moving to a state with your values. None of us are moving to NY or Cali, their people are leaving those states to come to our states, and of course like everywhere else, try to ruin it for us.

When you're in my town breathing my air, you do what you're told.
Until enough of us move there and turn you blue bitch!

It could if a super majority of Republicans lead the federal government, which could happen as soon as 2024. It's just a question of whether they would do it or not being such a divided issue in the country.
The same way the Nazi's took power is how Republicans are going to take power. Voters are stupid. They don't realize what voting for Bush or Trump means. Now they're getting a taste. But then inflation is bad and people are getting shot and they forget just how bad Republicans are, especially the election denier Republicans. So in the midterm women are stupid and won't vote out Republicans. Then Trump will win in 2024 and I hope to god they make abortion illegal. Why wouldn't they? It's murder after all right Ray?

Republicans didn't think Bush could do that much harm. After 8 great years of Obama, we allowed another Bush to steal his way into the white house. 1 major 9-11 attack, 2 wars and 2 recessions later.......

Like many people on each side, I have no chips in the game. Since, I live in a strong democrat state, women will continue to have the right to an abortion here. However, my concern is that striking down Rowe will exacerbate already existing conflicts and perhaps provide new conflicts that we haven't yet seen in regard to marriage, healthcare, interstate travel, and commerce. And as control switches back and forth between liberals and conservatives, will we see retaliation at a level we have never seen against the opposition. Rowe could be the fuse that blows the country apart.

Republicans didn't think Bush could do that much harm. After 8 great years of Obama, we allowed another Bush to steal his way into the white house. 1 major 9-11 attack, 2 wars and 2 recessions later.......

You don't grasp that Bush was BEFORE the "Great Divider" was in power?

Your level of stupidity is utterly stunning.

If the state requires you have healthcare, you're ok with that.
No, I'm not. That should be an individual decision.
If the state tells you ya can't have an abortion, you're ok with that
I believe in the sanctity of life. Abortion supporters don't.
If your state tells you ya have to wear a mask you're ok with that
No, I'm not. That should be an individual decision.
What can't they tell you to do?
You seem to be terribly confused.

Yes, but science doesn't support your view.

But then, leftists don't much give a shit about science unless they can exploit it to gain power.
Science does not define 'people', only biology. The Right is the side of climate deniers and anti-vaxers so spare me the moral outrage.

The same way the Nazi's took power is how Republicans are going to take power. Voters are stupid.

So, with violent brown shirts waging Kristallnach across the nation?

Wait, you misspelled democrats - stupid fuck.

They don't realize what voting for Bush or Trump means.

Slowing you Nazi scum down in your overthrow of the Republic.

Now they're getting a taste.

Uh, Xi Jinping is in charge, with his front man Quid Pro on TV.

We're getting a taste alright, and damned well fed up with it.

But then inflation is bad and people are getting shot and they forget just how bad Republicans are, especially the election denier Republicans. So in the midterm women are stupid and won't vote out Republicans. Then Trump will win in 2024 and I hope to god they make abortion illegal. Why wouldn't they? It's murder after all right Ray?

You Nazis are set to be slaughtered in the midterms.

Your vile party may never recover. Like the Whigs, you may well have to go underground and reemerge as a different party so no one remembers what traitorous scum you are.

Nazi democrats and liberty are not compatible, both cannot exist in America.

So you evil fascist fucks are going to have to go.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.....

ABORTIONS will always exist
No it won't because women are dumb. You'll see come this midterm. You see these anti abortionists are suddenly emboldened and telling you their true intentions. The morning after pill will be murder. Going to another state to murder your baby will still be murder in Oklahoma.

They're still trying to soft shoe around it but this is their ultimate goal. And if this court decision stands, then ending a pregnancy is murder. And murder is against the law.

Your grasp of history is weak

Got it, so Bush was president after Barry da Fairy.

tenor.gif

Got it, so Bush was president after Barry da Fairy.

tenor.gif
No. You're forgetting how bad Bush was. Bush took over Carter's title of being the worst president ever. Carter never really was, but Bush was.

Trump was handed a great economy and did a few good things just to protect his image and deliver on a couple campaign promises, so I might still give Bush the title, although Trump was the WORST tbh. 1 termer. At least Bush got re elected. Actually, he stole 2004 Ohio. Ken Blackwell rigged Ohio. Jeb rigged 2000 Florida.

Forum List

Back