State Senator calls for Trumps assassination What in the world has become of the leftists?

Calls for the assasination of President Trump going to help or hurt the liberals in 2018?

• Help, because no one likes the Donald...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurt, with the violence of the left shown in full force, no "intelligent" US citizen vote Dem.

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Nobody wants Trump assassinated, but if he would go ahead and have that stroke that we have all been waiting so patiently for, that would be nice.

Nobody wants Trump assassinated, but if he would go ahead and have that stroke that we have all been waiting so patiently for, that would be nice.
I wonder how you would feel if someone posted the exact words you did, but about Obama.

Rep. Maria Chappelle-Nadal Calls For Assassination Of President Trump - Dems Demand Resignation
University City, MO – Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal is under investigation by the Secret Service and facing calls to resign after she posted to Facebook calling for the assassination of Donald Trump.

The Facebook post was in an early-morning exchange on Thursday morning, in which she said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

Rep. Chappelle-Nadal quickly deleted the post, but the internet remembers.
It figures it would be a black female Democrat that would say this shit, because of the hatred of the left towards any White Male that makes it to the presidency. It is a shame that there isn't a drive by shooting happening near her when she walks out the door. It would do her justice.
I wonder why this story was not reported on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PBS, etc...?

If someone said same about Obama, it would have been national news.
See Theodore pant-shatting-draft-dodger Nugent.

And here's a nice one:

Former Trump Aide: I'll 'Blow' McMaster and Drudge 'the Fook Up' if Bannon Is Fired

Rep. Maria Chappelle-Nadal Calls For Assassination Of President Trump - Dems Demand Resignation
University City, MO – Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal is under investigation by the Secret Service and facing calls to resign after she posted to Facebook calling for the assassination of Donald Trump.

The Facebook post was in an early-morning exchange on Thursday morning, in which she said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

It figures it would be a black female Democrat that would say this shit, because of the hatred of the left towards any White Male that makes it to the presidency. It is a shame that there isn't a drive by shooting happening near her when she walks out the door. It would do her justice.

And here's a nice one:

Former Trump Aide: I'll 'Blow' McMaster and Drudge 'the Fook Up' if Bannon Is Fired

Remember when the congressman blurted out LIAR to Big Ears, at the SOTU speech?

Now that was NATIONAL NEWS!!!! Imagine if someone said they wanted Obama to die???

Remember when Limbaugh said he wanted Big Ears to fail? Now that was HUGE national news?

T
I wonder how you would feel if someone posted the exact words you did, but about Obama.
Then you would be called a racist, and have the SS show up at your door. That is what the Bi-racial, Fascist, Ex President would of done.

And here's a nice one:

Remember when the congressman blurted out LIAR to Big Ears, at the SOTU speech?

Now that was NATIONAL NEWS!!!! Imagine if someone said they wanted Obama to die???

Remember when Limbaugh said he wanted Big Ears to fail? Now that was HUGE national news?
Your media machine is now in the hands of 6 multinational corporations, thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. That's down from 50 some odd companies back in the 1980s. Corporate state control of "information".

And as per usual, the amerian population sits on its ass and whines.

Personally I don't follow it, at all. Sounds like you might want to consider the same, you're supporting it while moaning about what they feed you.

You'll note ...

isn't "NATIONAL NEWS!!!!" either.

T
Then you would be called a racist, and have the SS show up at your door. That is what the Bi-racial, Fascist, Ex President would of done.
Plenty of that was said about him too, you just didn't mind or pay attention.

T
Plenty of that was said about him too, you just didn't mind or pay attention.
Let us know by posting some links. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

I think it will help, as mild catharsis if nothing else. It will give some consolation to those who've had the same thoughts, but it will also highlight how ugly and wrong it is to go there. We need Trump out of there, but his assassination would provide no real resolution. And it would risk elevating him to martyr status for may of his supporters. We need the people who elected him to come to their senses and join the rest of us in calling for his removal. He need to see him skulk away in shame for this dark interlude in our history to close properly.

Last edited:

We all know why.

The media is the propaganda wing of the Progs.

They are not journalists. They are partisan activists. They report only on stories that will push forward their political ideology.

Another fatal slip of the Left. First the guy who travels to DC just to try to shoot a ball-field of strangers just because the are GOP Congressmen. That's even worse than the Nazi in Charlottesville! At least THAT guy was already right there!

Then the many slips by Maxine Waters to basically overthrow the government.

Recently Nancy Pelosi denounced a small organization in San Fran wanting to hold a public prayer session and inspirational talk for peace in the park a "white supremacist" group who should not be given the permit to meet; turns out that nearly all of them are not even Caucasian.

Now this bitch who actually publicly calls for the assassination of a US President? And she refuses to apologize? The reason: Because President Trump condemned the Charlottesville Nazis as a scurrilous lot to be reviled for their racial views, but pointed out that the Antifas who provoked the fight coming there with every intent to do battle were culpable as well and we all need to step back, end the hatred and violence and work together as one country?

THAT BASTARD. Throw him to the lions.

Is it just me but every time I turn around, another loon in the democratic party surfaces with one of these triple names! What goes with that? First there is Debbie Wassermann-Schultz and now this Maria Chappelle-Nadal; I can't think of one Republican who keeps her maiden name, but I'm sure there must be one somewhere. Seems to be some sort of progressive feminist thing where the woman isn't fully committed to the marriage.

The Democratic party is an embarrassment and blight upon the nation not only for their outrageous extreme stance on, well, everything, that grows worse by the day, but because they don't seem able to even see it in themselves! Or at least totally unwilling to admit it.

And now Elizabeth Warren calls herself the "heart and soul" of the DNC. :D Gee, I sure hope so.

Another fatal slip of the Left. First the guy who travels to DC just to try to shoot a ball-field of strangers just because the are GOP Congressmen. That's even worse than the Nazi in Charlottesville! At least THAT guy was already right there!

Then the many slips by Maxine Waters to basically overthrow the government.

Recently Nancy Pelosi denounced a small organization in San Fran wanting to hold a public prayer session and inspirational talk for peace in the park a "white supremacist" group who should not be given the permit to meet; turns out that nearly all of them are not even Caucasian.

Now this bitch who actually publicly calls for the assassination of a US President? And she refuses to apologize? The reason: Because President Trump condemned the Charlottesville Nazis as a scurrilous lot to be reviled for their racial views, but pointed out that the Antifas who provoked the fight coming there with every intent to do battle were culpable as well and we all need to step back, end the hatred and violence and work together as one country?

THAT BASTARD. Throw him to the lions.

Is it just me but every time I turn around, another loon in the democratic party surfaces with one of these triple names! What goes with that? First there is Debbie Wassermann-Schultz and now this Maria Chappelle-Nadal; I can't think of one Republican who keeps her maiden name, but I'm sure there must be one somewhere. Seems to be some sort of progressive feminist thing where the woman isn't fully committed to the marriage.

The Democratic party is an embarrassment and blight upon the nation not only for their outrageous extreme stance on, well, everything, that grows worse by the day, but because they don't seem able to even see it in themselves! Or at least totally unwilling to admit it.

And now Elizabeth Warren calls herself the "heart and soul" of the DNC. :D Gee, I sure hope so.
'Triggered', 'deranged', 'terrorists'...Liberals. These days it's 'same-same'.

If I say that I hope Maria Chapelle-Nadal is assassinated, would it be considered a bad thing?

nadaltweet*750xx640-360-0-0.jpg

Forum List

Back