State Senator calls for Trumps assassination What in the world has become of the leftists?

Calls for the assasination of President Trump going to help or hurt the liberals in 2018?

• Help, because no one likes the Donald...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurt, with the violence of the left shown in full force, no "intelligent" US citizen vote Dem.

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
If you support this from an elected official

shame on you

she should resign or be forced out of office

With five written words Thursday morning, one of Missouri's most controversial state lawmakers spawned a U.S. Secret Service investigation, potentially endangered her own political career — and flung St. Louis squarely into the middle of America's raging racial-political debate in the wake of the unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

"I hope Trump is assassinated!" Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, wrote during a morning Facebook exchange, referring to Republican President Donald Trump.

She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough. By mid-afternoon, the political verdicts of her own party were rolling in:

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.: "I condemn it. It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-St. Louis: "(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state. She should resign immediately.”

Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber: "The … Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh: "(She) should be ashamed of herself for adding her voice to this toxic environment."

Republican Gov. Eric Greitens said in a statement: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."

McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

why are you talking about "leftists"? near as I can tell DEMOCRATS, are pretty uniformly saying what she said was horrible and that she should resign.

if only rightwingnuts did the same when the vileness is on your side of the aisle.
I remember near unanimous demands for Todd Akin to withdrawal so go fuck yourself or play lawyer some more.

shame on you

With five written words Thursday morning, one of Missouri's most controversial state lawmakers spawned a U.S. Secret Service investigation, potentially endangered her own political career — and flung St. Louis squarely into the middle of America's raging racial-political debate in the wake of the unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

"I hope Trump is assassinated!" Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, wrote during a morning Facebook exchange, referring to Republican President Donald Trump.

She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough. By mid-afternoon, the political verdicts of her own party were rolling in:

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.: "I condemn it. It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-St. Louis: "(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state. She should resign immediately.”

Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber: "The … Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh: "(She) should be ashamed of herself for adding her voice to this toxic environment."

Republican Gov. Eric Greitens said in a statement: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."

McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

Trump should send in the US Marshall to forcibly remove her from office

shame on you

why are you talking about "leftists"? near as I can tell DEMOCRATS, are pretty uniformly saying what she said was horrible and that she should resign.

if only rightwingnuts did the same when the vileness is on your side of the aisle.
I remember near unanimous demands for Todd Akin to withdrawal so go fuck yourself or play lawyer some more.

I don't need to play. see, that's what makes you people sound like idiots.

you immediately tell a lie and stomp your feet.

do tell that anyone on the right said akin should resign.

and then feel free to let me know when you demand Donald resign for incompetence, racism, and general unfitness for the job.

now you can go back to your six pack.

shame on you

oh.;.. I thought you were all about free speech Frankie?

and why do you think he would have the jurisdiction to do that.

you do know he isn't the fuhrer and this isn't Germany, right. otherwise, maybe Donald would have been dragged out of office for saying protesters should be beaten up during his white supremacist....oops, campaigh, rallies.

shame on you

and then feel free to let me know when you demand Donald resign for incompetence, racism, and general unfitness for the job.

Some lawyer you are. You're reading skills are shit.
I did not say they told him to resign. He was not elected to any office, he was seeking election. And the party tried to force him out with demands as well as removing his campaign funding.

Now go play lawyer with your Cracker jacks law license

shame on you

This leftist c*nt needs to be charged with threatening the President and removed from office immediately.

For all the leftists that went wild over what they read into President Trump's comments, they cannot excuse this.

shame on you

Funny how the Right never demanded that the Republican Senator from Georgia resign when he prayed for Obama's death in 2016!!!

link it asshole
Your wish is my command :asshole:

Senator's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few'

lead_960.jpg

David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama

The Holy Bible: King James Version.
The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Perdue didn’t make this up. In fact, this verse—sometimes labeled “the Obama Prayer”—has been circulating for years among conservatives. Gawker’s John Cook noted the prevalence of the reference on internet message boards and in CafePress t-shirts and bumperstickers back in November 2009. Other cases have popped up over the years, from the Manatee County, Florida, sheriff’s office to the Kansas House, where the speaker forwarded an email involving the psalm.

that was not praying for his death retard

go try again shit for brains

still might have been wrong

but not comparable to calling for an assassination
Sure praying for his wife to be a WIDOW in no way implies Obama's death! :cuckoo:

shame on you

you do know he isn't the fuhrer and this isn't Germany, right. otherwise, maybe Donald would have been dragged out of office for saying protesters should be beaten up during his white supremacist....oops, campaigh, rallies.

Sedition is not covered under Free Speech

Kinda like Palin...huh

POLITICS
01/09/2011 11:56 am ET Updated May 25, 2011
Sarah Palin’s PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She’s Targeting In 2010....2 weeks later, Gabby is shot and 3 people are killed.....maybe just maybe the left is learning.....violence isn't just a bible toting conservative thang.....lolololo.
Gabby is shot by a left wing nut job who should of been put away, except Jimmy Carter signed the bill that started closing the asylums that were to keep those mentally ill, from hurting others. Liberal compassion ends up killing people. I am sure that a left wing nut job would listen to Sarah Palin... sure he did...

Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead"

From your link:

A former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views prior to 2007, prior to his personality transformation, as "left wing, quite liberal", "radical."

The tone of Loughner's online writings and videos from immediately before the attack were described by The Guardian as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement".

Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center said that Loughner's political positions were a "hallmark of the far right and the militia movement."

Jesse Walker of Reason expressed deep scepticism at the connections drawn by Potok.

I think he was a man who went insane. When one goes insane, political view start to become more focused on the individual and distrustful of the world around them (i.e. more conservative).

shame on you

you are such a flake

check out the board ninny

are you defending it or not

others are

shame on you

lawyer --LOL

unlikely

shame on you

and place her under arrest

shame on you

Some lawyer you are. You're reading skills are shit.
I did not say they told him to resign. He was not elected to any office, he was seeking election. And the party tried to force him out with demands as well as removing his campaign funding.

Now go play lawyer with your Cracker jacks law license

indeed

--LOL

shame on you

Funny how the Right never demanded that the Republican Senator from Georgia resign when he prayed for Obama's death in 2016!!!

link it asshole
Your wish is my command :asshole:

Senator's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few'

lead_960.jpg

David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama

The Holy Bible: King James Version.
The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Perdue didn’t make this up. In fact, this verse—sometimes labeled “the Obama Prayer”—has been circulating for years among conservatives. Gawker’s John Cook noted the prevalence of the reference on internet message boards and in CafePress t-shirts and bumperstickers back in November 2009. Other cases have popped up over the years, from the Manatee County, Florida, sheriff’s office to the Kansas House, where the speaker forwarded an email involving the psalm.

that was not praying for his death retard

go try again shit for brains

still might have been wrong

but not comparable to calling for an assassination
Sure praying for his wife to be a WIDOW in no way implies Obama's death! :cuckoo:

yes eventually

shame on you

Sedition is not covered under Free Speech

usmessageboard leftist lawyers should know that --LOL

Forum List

Back