State Senator calls for Trumps assassination What in the world has become of the leftists?

Calls for the assasination of President Trump going to help or hurt the liberals in 2018?

• Help, because no one likes the Donald...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurt, with the violence of the left shown in full force, no "intelligent" US citizen vote Dem.

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
What if a white state senator said they hoped Obama was assassinated?

Would their be an outcry from the left?

If you support this from an elected official

shame on you

she should resign or be forced out of office
Funny how the Right never demanded that the Republican Senator from Georgia resign when he prayed for Obama's death in 2016!!!

link it asshole
Your wish is my command :asshole:

Senator's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few'

lead_960.jpg

David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama

The Holy Bible: King James Version.
The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Perdue didn’t make this up. In fact, this verse—sometimes labeled “the Obama Prayer”—has been circulating for years among conservatives. Gawker’s John Cook noted the prevalence of the reference on internet message boards and in CafePress t-shirts and bumperstickers back in November 2009. Other cases have popped up over the years, from the Manatee County, Florida, sheriff’s office to the Kansas House, where the speaker forwarded an email involving the psalm.

that was not praying for his death retard

go try again shit for brains

still might have been wrong

but not comparable to calling for an assassination
Sure praying for his wife to be a WIDOW in no way implies Obama's death! :cuckoo:
I never called for the assassination of the Obama family, but what I did call for, was for diseases that were being brought into this country by the illegals, to just happen to the Obama's. I mean if it is okay for US children to die from TB or worse, why not the O's? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. That family was total shit, for what they did to the US.

Kinda like Palin...huh

POLITICS
01/09/2011 11:56 am ET Updated May 25, 2011
Sarah Palin’s PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She’s Targeting In 2010....2 weeks later, Gabby is shot and 3 people are killed.....maybe just maybe the left is learning.....violence isn't just a bible toting conservative thang.....lolololo.

As I read your posts, I always think you could not possibly be any more of an idiot, but then you always manage to outdo yourself.

shame on you

With five written words Thursday morning, one of Missouri's most controversial state lawmakers spawned a U.S. Secret Service investigation, potentially endangered her own political career — and flung St. Louis squarely into the middle of America's raging racial-political debate in the wake of the unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

"I hope Trump is assassinated!" Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, wrote during a morning Facebook exchange, referring to Republican President Donald Trump.

She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough. By mid-afternoon, the political verdicts of her own party were rolling in:

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.: "I condemn it. It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-St. Louis: "(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state. She should resign immediately.”

Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber: "The … Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh: "(She) should be ashamed of herself for adding her voice to this toxic environment."

Republican Gov. Eric Greitens said in a statement: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."

McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

why are you talking about "leftists"? near as I can tell DEMOCRATS, are pretty uniformly saying what she said was horrible and that she should resign.

if only rightwingnuts did the same when the vileness is on your side of the aisle.
I remember near unanimous demands for Todd Akin to withdrawal so go fuck yourself or play lawyer some more.

I don't need to play. see, that's what makes you people sound like idiots.

you immediately tell a lie and stomp your feet.

do tell that anyone on the right said akin should resign.

and then feel free to let me know when you demand Donald resign for incompetence, racism, and general unfitness for the job.

now you can go back to your six pack.
Some lawyer you are. You're reading skills are shit.
I did not say they told him to resign. He was not elected to any office, he was seeking election. And the party tried to force him out with demands as well as removing his campaign funding.

Now go play lawyer with your Cracker jacks law license

it's always pleasant when bitter drunk wingnuts play the pretend lawyer thing because you can't believe that everyone isn't a huge failure like you.

see how that goes, moron?

Funny how the Right never demanded that the Republican Senator from Georgia resign when he prayed for Obama's death in 2016!!!

link it asshole
Your wish is my command :asshole:

Senator's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few'

lead_960.jpg

David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama

The Holy Bible: King James Version.
The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Perdue didn’t make this up. In fact, this verse—sometimes labeled “the Obama Prayer”—has been circulating for years among conservatives. Gawker’s John Cook noted the prevalence of the reference on internet message boards and in CafePress t-shirts and bumperstickers back in November 2009. Other cases have popped up over the years, from the Manatee County, Florida, sheriff’s office to the Kansas House, where the speaker forwarded an email involving the psalm.

that was not praying for his death retard

go try again shit for brains

still might have been wrong

but not comparable to calling for an assassination
Sure praying for his wife to be a WIDOW in no way implies Obama's death! :cuckoo:
I never called for the assassination of the Obama family, but what I did call for, was for diseases that were being brought into this country by the illegals, to just happen to the Obama's. I mean if it is okay for US children to die from TB or worse, why not the O's? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. That family was total shit, for what they did to the US.

more diseases from rightwingnut conspiracy lunatics not vaccinating their kids.

shame on you

With five written words Thursday morning, one of Missouri's most controversial state lawmakers spawned a U.S. Secret Service investigation, potentially endangered her own political career — and flung St. Louis squarely into the middle of America's raging racial-political debate in the wake of the unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

"I hope Trump is assassinated!" Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, wrote during a morning Facebook exchange, referring to Republican President Donald Trump.

She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough. By mid-afternoon, the political verdicts of her own party were rolling in:

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.: "I condemn it. It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-St. Louis: "(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state. She should resign immediately.”

Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber: "The … Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh: "(She) should be ashamed of herself for adding her voice to this toxic environment."

Republican Gov. Eric Greitens said in a statement: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."

McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

why are you talking about "leftists"? near as I can tell DEMOCRATS, are pretty uniformly saying what she said was horrible and that she should resign.

if only rightwingnuts did the same when the vileness is on your side of the aisle.
I remember near unanimous demands for Todd Akin to withdrawal so go fuck yourself or play lawyer some more.

and then feel free to let me know when you demand Donald resign for incompetence, racism, and general unfitness for the job.

I did not say they told him to resign. He was not elected to any office, he was seeking election. And the party tried to force him out with demands as well as removing his campaign funding.

it's always pleasant when bitter drunk wingnuts play the pretend lawyer thing because you can't believe that everyone isn't a huge failure like you.

I have a six figure income. My house, vehicles & all personal assets are paid for in full. Been in business remodeling homes & businesses for near 30 years. That is anything but the definition of a loser.

But YOU being a shitstain leftist want to judge everyone based on their past. My past of course happened about 36 years ago but in your infinate wisdom I could not have possibly recovered from that incident.

I find it absolutely amazing that someone who claims to be an attorney, you, has such TERRIBLE debate skills considering that is a huge part of your supposed job.

And yeah I like to drink occasionally and post crazy when I have too many but here you are, a grown ass woman who's completely sober and supposedly has a prestigious career yet you post like an angsty teenage girl.

I have a six figure income. My house, vehicles & all personal assets are paid for in full. Been in business remodeling homes & businesses for near 30 years. That is anything but the definition of a loser.

But YOU being a shitstain leftist want to judge everyone based on their past. My past of course happened about 36 years ago but in your infinate wisdom I could not have possibly recovered from that incident.

I find it absolutely amazing that someone who claims to be an attorney, you, has such TERRIBLE debate skills considering that is a huge part of your supposed job.

And yeah I like to drink occasionally and post crazy when I have too many but here you are, a grown ass woman who's completely sober and supposedly has a prestigious career yet you post like an angsty teenage girl.
Oh and just to be clear Jillian you insisted the GOP doesn't make demands of their own members. When I PROVED YOU WRONG you resulted to personal insults.

It is clear who lack character and moral clarity.

Now go fuck yourself bitch

Rep. Maria Chappelle-Nadal Calls For Assassination Of President Trump - Dems Demand Resignation
University City, MO – Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal is under investigation by the Secret Service and facing calls to resign after she posted to Facebook calling for the assassination of Donald Trump.

The Facebook post was in an early-morning exchange on Thursday morning, in which she said, “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

Rep. Chappelle-Nadal quickly deleted the post, but the internet remembers.
It figures it would be a black female Democrat that would say this shit, because of the hatred of the left towards any White Male that makes it to the presidency. It is a shame that there isn't a drive by shooting happening near her when she walks out the door. It would do her justice.
I wonder why this story was not reported on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PBS, etc...?

If someone said same about Obama, it would have been national news.
It was on all the local news stations...and papers...

shame on you

She was completely wrong and should be called out on it. However, we saw right here on this board, a sig line in 2009, "Biden for President in 2010". No excuses for anyone calling for a President being killed in office. One can call for the lawful removal from office of a President, but calling for the murder of a President is wrong no matter how incompetent that President is.

In KC a six figure income is just barely enough..

that's true in NYC too

Clueless

KC proper is mostly shithole housing. Intelligent people live in the burbs & surrounding metro towns.

amen brother

Clueless

KC proper is mostly shithole housing. Intelligent people live in the burbs & surrounding metro towns.
Which are part of the greater KC metro area..

Clueless

In KC a six figure income is just barely enough
that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...
Why is it liberal cities cost to damn much to live in? Because the liberal elites don't want riff raff like you libtards around who beg for hand outs. But you go ahead and not look into this, but listen to what they say, "Do as I say, not as I do". You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

that's true in NYC too

Heh. I live in NYC, but I'm from KC, and while it's true here, it's decidedly not there. I'd live quite well there, and my friends would be aghast at the apartment I'm "lucky" to have in NYC.

Clueless

that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...
Why is it liberal cities cost to damn much to live in? Because the liberal elites don't want riff raff like you libtards around who beg for hand outs. But you go ahead and not look into this, but listen to what they say, "Do as I say, not as I do". You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.
They are cities that have grown large due to business expansion and increasing population lured by the stable growth...Republican led cities in the country tend to be inhibited to growth potential..[/QUOTE]
Yep, moon is a perfect example of a libtard...

Clueless

that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...
Why is it liberal cities cost to damn much to live in? Because the liberal elites don't want riff raff like you libtards around who beg for hand outs. But you go ahead and not look into this, but listen to what they say, "Do as I say, not as I do". You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.[/QUOTE]
They are cities that have grown large due to business expansion and increasing population lured by the stable growth...Republican led cities in the country tend to be inhibited to growth potential..[/QUOTE]

because CITIES are set upon by rich people who run up prices. all those apartments the Donald sells? they don't cost $1,000 a month to rent.

cities also get people from other countries who walk in with wads of cash.... in the 80's and 90's it was arab countries, now it's Russians who come into ny with huge amounts of cash.

but ultimately, cities are expensive because they're desirable. and landlords charge what the market can bear unless there are rent controls and stabilization of markets to allow for affordable housing.

you know, what rightwingers call socialism.

Forum List

Back