State Senator calls for Trumps assassination What in the world has become of the leftists?

Calls for the assasination of President Trump going to help or hurt the liberals in 2018?

• Help, because no one likes the Donald...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurt, with the violence of the left shown in full force, no "intelligent" US citizen vote Dem.

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
I have a six figure income. My house, vehicles & all personal assets are paid for in full. Been in business remodeling homes & businesses for near 30 years. That is anything but the definition of a loser.

But YOU being a shitstain leftist want to judge everyone based on their past. My past of course happened about 36 years ago but in your infinate wisdom I could not have possibly recovered from that incident.

I find it absolutely amazing that someone who claims to be an attorney, you, has such TERRIBLE debate skills considering that is a huge part of your supposed job.

And yeah I like to drink occasionally and post crazy when I have too many but here you are, a grown ass woman who's completely sober and supposedly has a prestigious career yet you post like an angsty teenage girl.
In KC a six figure income is just barely enough..
Clueless

KC proper is mostly shithole housing. Intelligent people live in the burbs & surrounding metro towns.
In KC a six figure income is just barely enough
that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...
Why is it liberal cities cost to damn much to live in? Because the liberal elites don't want riff raff like you libtards around who beg for hand outs. But you go ahead and not look into this, but listen to what they say, "Do as I say, not as I do". You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.
They are cities that have grown large due to business expansion and increasing population lured by the stable growth...Republican led cities in the country tend to be inhibited to growth potential..
Yep, moon is a perfect example of a libtard...

I love how trump trash start with the "libtard" thing when they have no response.

he's correct in his assessment.

now start from there and try again, nutter butter.

I have a six figure income. My house, vehicles & all personal assets are paid for in full. Been in business remodeling homes & businesses for near 30 years. That is anything but the definition of a loser.

But YOU being a shitstain leftist want to judge everyone based on their past. My past of course happened about 36 years ago but in your infinate wisdom I could not have possibly recovered from that incident.

I find it absolutely amazing that someone who claims to be an attorney, you, has such TERRIBLE debate skills considering that is a huge part of your supposed job.

And yeah I like to drink occasionally and post crazy when I have too many but here you are, a grown ass woman who's completely sober and supposedly has a prestigious career yet you post like an angsty teenage girl.
Clueless

KC proper is mostly shithole housing. Intelligent people live in the burbs & surrounding metro towns.
that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...
Why is it liberal cities cost to damn much to live in? Because the liberal elites don't want riff raff like you libtards around who beg for hand outs. But you go ahead and not look into this, but listen to what they say, "Do as I say, not as I do". You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.
They are cities that have grown large due to business expansion and increasing population lured by the stable growth...Republican led cities in the country tend to be inhibited to growth potential..
Yep, moon is a perfect example of a libtard...[/QUOTE]
I don't live anywhere but the rural areas...

Clueless

that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...

I love how trump trash start with the "libtard" thing when they have no response.

And to think this link started with some black bitch from Mo, saying that assassinating the President would be good.

Clueless

that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...

And to think this link started with some black bitch from Mo, saying that assassinating the President would be good.
She didn't think it was so good..and retracted the statement...Life goes on..

Clueless

that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...

Kansas City MO Home Prices & Home Values | Zillow

The average price for a home in KC is 122k. EASILY affordable on a six figure income.

Now that you and moon have been made to look foolish, go outside and stare at the eclipse WITHOUT ANY GLASSES

Clueless

that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...

Kansas City MO Home Prices & Home Values | Zillow

The average price for a home in KC is 122k. EASILY affordable on a six figure income.

Now that you and moon have been made to look foolish, go outside and stare at the eclipse WITHOUT ANY GLASSES
Damn, I'm sorry you don't get much equity from the homes in that area...Must be depressed...Now, have a beer or other booze and have a bad liver day..And then we can watch the rabid republicans of Mizzouri go after a democrat..

that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...

If a republican would of said it to Obama he would be arrested and probably shot.

that's true in NYC too
And San Fransicko too...

If a republican would of said it to Obama he would be arrested and probably shot.
No necessarily since the way it is worded it is not terroristic threatening or a call to arms..

Forum List

Back