State Senator calls for Trumps assassination What in the world has become of the leftists?

Calls for the assasination of President Trump going to help or hurt the liberals in 2018?

• Help, because no one likes the Donald...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurt, with the violence of the left shown in full force, no "intelligent" US citizen vote Dem.

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
If I say that I hope Maria Chapelle-Nadal is assassinated, would it be considered a bad thing?

nadaltweet*750xx640-360-0-0.jpg

Of course it would. And if Trump said it, you'd defend him no matter how idiotic or immoral it made you look.

What should happen to this woman from a legal standpoint?

I can't care.

If I say that I hope Maria Chapelle-Nadal is assassinated, would it be considered a bad thing?

Of course it would. And if Trump said it, you'd defend him no matter how idiotic or immoral it made you look.

it's a felony, and I found this little tidbit on Wiki:

"According to the U.S. Attorney's Manual, "Of the individuals who come to the Secret Service's attention as creating a possible danger to one of their protectees, approximately 75 percent are mentally ill."

She should get the treatment she desparately needs.

I can't care.

I didn't think so.

Didn't think what? What assumption are you making here? That I'm a Clinton supporter? That I'm a Democrat? Think again.

I can't care.

I didn't think so.

Didn't think what? What assumption are you making here? That I'm a Clinton supporter? That I'm a Democrat? Think again.

I can't care.

I didn't think so.

Cool vid, bro!

Here's what happens when you elect stupid people to political office. They get in the job and then mouth off about assassinating the POTUS. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

Even her fellow Democrats are calling for her resignation. That ought to be automatic, but this nitwit still says she has no plans to leave. There ought to be some way to get rid of her. I suspect her days are number, and not a very high number.

After this, who would want to hire this goofball ? She'll probably wind up just being another one of the worthless, welfare leeches, she supported while in office.

Kinda like Palin...huh

POLITICS
01/09/2011 11:56 am ET Updated May 25, 2011
Sarah Palin’s PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She’s Targeting In 2010....2 weeks later, Gabby is shot and 3 people are killed.....maybe just maybe the left is learning.....violence isn't just a bible toting conservative thang.....lolololo.

Kinda like Palin...huh

POLITICS
Sarah Palin’s PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She’s Targeting In 2010....2 weeks later, Gabby is shot and 3 people are killed.....maybe just maybe the left is learning.....violence isn't just a bible toting conservative thang.....lolololo.
:cuckoo:

Kinda like Palin...huh

POLITICS
Gabby is shot by a left wing nut job who should of been put away, except Jimmy Carter signed the bill that started closing the asylums that were to keep those mentally ill, from hurting others. Liberal compassion ends up killing people. I am sure that a left wing nut job would listen to Sarah Palin... sure he did...

Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead"

Here's what happens when you elect stupid people to political office. They get in the job and then mouth off about assassinating the POTUS. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

Even her fellow Democrats are calling for her resignation. That ought to be automatic, but this nitwit still says she has no plans to leave. There ought to be some way to get rid of her. I suspect her days are number, and not a very high number.

After this, who would want to hire this goofball ? She'll probably wind up just being another one of the worthless, welfare leeches, she supported while in office.
She will wind up as the Mayor of Ferguson. Stupid ghetto trash elects stupid ghetto trash.

And I am being serious.

If you support this from an elected official

shame on you

she should resign or be forced out of office

With five written words Thursday morning, one of Missouri's most controversial state lawmakers spawned a U.S. Secret Service investigation, potentially endangered her own political career — and flung St. Louis squarely into the middle of America's raging racial-political debate in the wake of the unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

"I hope Trump is assassinated!" Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, wrote during a morning Facebook exchange, referring to Republican President Donald Trump.

She quickly deleted her post, but not quickly enough. By mid-afternoon, the political verdicts of her own party were rolling in:

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.: "I condemn it. It's outrageous. And she should resign.”

U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-St. Louis: "(C)alling for the assassination of the President is a federal crime. … (She is) an embarrassment to our state. She should resign immediately.”

Missouri Democratic Party Chair Stephen Webber: "The … Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President. I believe she should resign.”

Missouri Senate Democratic Caucus leader Sen. Gina Walsh: "(She) should be ashamed of herself for adding her voice to this toxic environment."

Republican Gov. Eric Greitens said in a statement: "We can have differences in our country, but no one should encourage political violence. The senator should resign."

McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo. senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

why are you talking about "leftists"? near as I can tell DEMOCRATS, are pretty uniformly saying what she said was horrible and that she should resign.

if only rightwingnuts did the same when the vileness is on your side of the aisle.

Forum List

Back