Joe the Uniter: Get Out of The Way, I Refuse to Work with Anyone

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Every nation that had people in Afghanistan learned all about Joe when he abandoned them without warning. Now he won’t work with Americans.

Stupid Joe will stroke out any day now. He's not built to handle stress. Maybe that eye blood thing will kick in again? Then again, ignorance is bliss. If all Joe does is read teleprompters he's happy as a lark.

Every nation that had people in Afghanistan learned all about Joe when he abandoned them without warning. Now he won’t work with Americans.

You never uttered a word when trump increased the debt and budget by over 5 trillion.
Why is that? Fuck off you hypocrite.

Hilarious backspin. You have no clue Pelosi created the budget you’re whining about.

I don't care who formulated it, it was exceeded when during his election
campaign he said he would eliminate both. BOTH . Got that? Would you then blame Nancy for doing that?
You don't think you dope.

It's probably not a good idea to keep on pissing people off and continuing to turn his back on them.

Just say'in

It would be great if Biden were to actually do what he has been demanding for years.

BIPARTISAN action and reaching across the aisle.

I know that it might not be popular with his base if actually reached on, maybe go on top media programs like Bongino's or Hannity's.

But the lib base would get over it, where else are they going to go? Republican? LOL 3rd Party? Sure, let them throw their vote away if they want.

Forum List

Back